Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3208 times)
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

In my point of view, it is best to start by learning the fundamentals in
trading, then study the basic tools and then by doing actual trading.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I start trading when the prices of altcoins fall just because I'm going to start earning money because of the big potential that altcoins prices rise when you buy them at a cheap price.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

Before you start make sure that you have a basic knowledge in trading fundamental.
We know how risky trading is so you must invest what you afford to lose. I recommend that you should start trading by Erc20 token like ocn which very cheap. Next you have to choose a trading platform which is good in terms of trading volume so that you'll notice the movement of the price from time to time. I recommend huobi pro and kucoin. just try to play ocn that worth $20, I guarantee you that you will enjoy trading it and the same time you can get an idea how the price movement works. Learn scalping trading.
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

The First According To What I Must Do Is To Ask The Expert In Trading, Then The Second I Observed The Market First And Researched About Trade, every loss and profit was a very valuable experience and it became learning, so I had to be careful in trading so as not to experience Big loss
belimblink

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

For those who want to trade cryptocurrency, there are some important things that must be understood.

A beginner must start by choosing a good reputation exchange that offers a wallet that helps keep the process simple.

A beginner must also start with a prominent coin trading. Currently, in 2018, we refer to coins such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). In the future, this can change.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

tell them, to start a trade must know at least the basics of technique trade cryptocurrency. They don't know us because of the loss of many a lot about trading.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

You should research a lot about trading don't start right away or you'll learn on an expensive way it may also drive you to rage quit. Start slow trading is a marathon not a sprint. Points to research: Technical analysis, Indicators, Patterns, if you learned something backtest.
I believe research is all that is needed for anyone who is enthusiastic about trading. It is not a day's job and it would require a lot of time, effort and patience to learn it right and well before even deciding to embark on the journey, let alone some of the practices you will need to do to get it right and learn from your mistakes. There are resources online search engines, YouTube that can always guide in the right direction and I guess the OP can make such places a start.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

I started trading by last year only, I started with small amount, like around $100, and I already tippled it already, but I am only a swing trader, I am not very active trader, I just trade when I am in the mood. But, it was really profitable.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I started trading the first time I often suffered losses and even the loss was not a small number but a very large loss because I did not know how to trade properly and right now I was able to know how to trade well and correctly so that I could get a profit.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

It is very difficult to start trading at the first time, this will require adjustments in order to get used to. To start trading we must be able to choose the right coin, because if it is wrong it will definitely be detrimental and will not get profit. Seeing crypto is very risky and a lot of scam coins so this must be considered. After that to start trading in small amounts, this aims to minimize losses.
One thing any new trader must know is that you will be making a whole lot of mistakes even after learning because practice is what brings the perfection in the first place and you cannot practice anything without knowing about what you are practicing first and how to go about things, and you cannot get the experience and confidence without practicing.

This is a very volatile space and that makes it a whole lot risky, so it is important to know it is not just some rocket science and you just picking a platform to start trading immediately.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

For the new traders and I,  it's important to start with learning all you can about the subject of trading generally,  familiarise yourself either trading processes and learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular.  Nice you are ready,  start trading what you can afford to lose first and then you will have experience to trade big in the future!
Yea. Its easy to say like that, but in reality I doubt you are even following whatever you said this time. Most likely you just lose and can't move on with your losses, familiarize yourself on trading is fine but if you can't thinking out of the box and just following the general ideas you would probably lose more.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Study first the basics before getting involved with any trading activities. Start small. Do not put all your investments in just one crypto.

First of all, think over all the pros and cons of trading. Answer the questions if you are ready to spend on this business for at least 5 hours. Be ready to lose sometimes - it happens.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

The only advice I can give is to research very well and study how to trade. You can alternatively get a mentor that can help you as well in this trading and start trading profitably with his or her help
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

There are a lot of unnecessary, albeit literate words about the principles of trade. If everything is minimized, then the basis of any, including crypto, trade: Cheaply bought - sold expensive. Classics: Money-commodity-money / stroke. The choice of exchanges is purely individual.

Gratitude is welcome
eiijee160613 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

For the new traders and I,  it's important to start with learning all you can about the subject of trading generally,  familiarise yourself either trading processes and learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular.  Nice you are ready,  start trading what you can afford to lose first and then you will have experience to trade big in the future!
Yea. Its easy to say like that, but in reality I doubt you are even following whatever you said this time. Most likely you just lose and can't move on with your losses, familiarize yourself on trading is fine but if you can't thinking out of the box and just following the general ideas you would probably lose more.

agree with it, I in trading it is normal to have losses because not in anytime you can make profit. the question is how to handle emotion base in times of losses, learning trading maybe not predictable yet can prevent losses Cheesy thank guys for sharing your thoughts
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

I see my friends when they're trading. That's how i start. I always learn everything, everytime, everywhere. After that, i try to predict the market then find some solutions. And when the situations happen, i'll have a plan.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

agree with it, I in trading it is normal to have losses because not in anytime you can make profit. the question is how to handle emotion base in times of losses, learning trading maybe not predictable yet can prevent losses Cheesy thank guys for sharing your thoughts

handling emotion is one of the difficult things especially if we are losses, but if we can say to ourselves that losing the money is part of trading, and we are trying to accept our losses, I am sure that soon we can easy to handle the loss. it cannot be done in one night, but it needs time before we can realize that behind of the loss, we have a chance to recover the money and back to make a profit. doing trading means we need to accept that we have two option in trading which makes a profit and get the loss. once you understand this, you can handle your emotion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

The first thing I did was to familiarize things like using exchanges and transacting. I did not care what altcoin I choose. I just picked what I often heard but I did not buy a lot and just small amount to test if I'm doing the right thing. And then after that I did the research because using the tools are much more complicated that studying them.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

to start trading you must first learn the correct trading method and what is the benchmark or price increase and movement factors so that you can know the right time to buy and sell coins so you can benefit when trading.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

I have been into trading but I can say I am not still perfect, the most important aspect of trading aside the technical knowledge is the emotional intelligence, being able to know when to take the loss and profit, never get angry when you make mistakes because you must surely encounter them, just learn and improve on them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: