Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3208 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Learning, more learning, demo trading, more learning.
Select a strategy that works for you, sharpen your skills. Practice with it. Never go into live trading until you register a high success rate on Demo.
Start small, (little capital), more practice.

And then learning, practicing, repeating.
A very great advice! I always use a particular word which is 'RUSHING'. These days people are always rushing to make money as soon as possible and they do not want to go through the path where it would make the money making part become a reality.

So many people will hit the market based on some little knowledge with the mindset that they already know all that they need to know until they start facing the point of making certain decisions in the market, get emotional when they are losing real money and then panic and bail out. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well, so they say!
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

I was also working on a job as a trader, I did not have much knowledge about trade, at first I did not intentionally trade, when I received rewards in the form of coins from the bounty campaign, I finally decided to wait for the price to be high and trade.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

To my mind, first you should learn the basics, read the basics and then after watch some videos, later, you will be able to enter the market and sell crypto earning good money.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

To start trading you must have knowledge first. It is not easy to do trading without learning first as this is really important to gains profit. Once you are knowledgeable on how you can earn it is a good start to do trading.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

You start by learning. You don't directly jump to the market and start investing to trade. You will end up making huge losses. Learn the market first. How it works and analyze the previous charts. You will get a fair idea about the fluctuation of the price. Next, start low, gain experience and then start investing more. If you execute everything properly, you will end up with a decent amount of profit from trading every month.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

To start trading in this market, you need to make friends with people who have experienced investing in this market and ask them to guide it so much better.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how d5o you start with this line?

If you know how to read and understand it is not difficult to trade. With an small amount of capital you can start trading just to get experience because experience is the best teaching tools.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

For the new traders and I,  it's important to start with learning all you can about the subject of trading generally,  familiarise yourself either trading processes and learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular.  Nice you are ready,  start trading what you can afford to lose first and then you will have experience to trade big in the future!
This is always going to be the very first step any trader should be focusing on as long as they want to enjoy their trading moments, otherwise, they will find it very hard to get anything from the market unless they just hit some luck which in this case does not last and you will get your ass exposed when the market switches trend.

One thing so far as far as I am concerned, is to never stop learning and then, take your time to practice as much as you can to be able to gain some confidence either by doing paper trading or demo trading to perfect whatever strategy you want to stick with in making market decisions, because without that, you will even be exposed to more risk.
ChannaJay

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Hello ,

Trading is an active style of participating in the financial markets that seeks to outperform traditional buy-and-hold investing. Rather than trying to profit from long-term uptrends in the markets, traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets.

Successful trading involves more than reading a few articles or books. You should plan on devoting a substantial amount of time and effort before ever placing a trade in a live market. This can be difficult because most new traders are anxious to get in the market. While the research and time commitments may sound daunting, they're a realistic and integral part of becoming a profitable, independent trader.

Hope you had a simple support from this reply.

Thanks.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

I see my friends when they're trading. That's how i start. I always learn everything, everytime, everywhere. After that, i try to predict the market then find some solutions. And when the situations happen, i'll have a plan.
Any trader who does not add losses as part of the game is surely not set to trade.
One thing with trading is that you cannot have it all in the line of profit 100% and there would always be room for some losses one way or the other.

Every wise trader should know better that it is more of prediction game, except that in this lane, you are trying to use some information to predict the possible movement of price which sometimes you can end wrong not because the signal was not there, but because of the market conditions.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

In my opinion to start trading we must be able to choose the right coin, because if it's wrong then it will definitely be detrimental and won't get a profit. Seeing cryptocurrancy is very risky and many coins are scam so this must be considered. Then you have to know about trading and can analyze the market well so you will know which coins have good movements.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I start trading with fill my brain with full of knowlage about trading. We can search that in google, you tube or any social media. And the we also can get an information from the pro
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Trading does have a big risk and requires good knowledge and strategies to be able to trade well and profitably, starting with small amounts, observing and analyzing the market well, finding coins that have good and profitable movements, and more importantly to do with time right
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

First you should have knowledge in trading so try to search trading tactics on internet and read some books about trading but its better to start trade with a small capital while studying trading cause I believe that experience is the best teacher and also listen to the advice of well-experienced trades here in forum.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Before trading I learn how to trade through youtube channel that will guide me some trading methods and thanks to that I will get experience plus learning it will help me have the knowledge of trading. better
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Lean the most common indicators: OBV, RSI, StochRSI, Bollinger Bands.
Learn the meaning of certain candles
Learn as much candle-patterns as you can

Papertrade untill you're comfortable, profitable and trust your own analysis.

You're ready to step in to the game. Welcome.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

The first thing I did was to familiarize things like using exchanges and transacting. I did not care what altcoin I choose. I just picked what I often heard but I did not buy a lot and just small amount to test if I'm doing the right thing. And then after that I did the research because using the tools are much more complicated that studying them.

Everybody should start by getting the information about everything, which is connected with the cryptocurrencies and trading. Only after that, you should deal with it.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

1 drawback to 5500 dollar , sets us right up for the decision end of this month... if not in our favor it will steadly grow untill march... where the decision will be approved for sure... so end of this month or in march
commentsbit

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Before you start investing, it's good to learn what crypto trading is. This will really help you. In addition, learning from seniors who are already experienced. And you can start your trade well. If you ever lose, that doesn't matter because the trade is profit and loss. Minimize your losses by holding coins if the price is down.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

Trading is very risky because the market price is based on supply and demand but you can always try to invest when the market is currently dumping just like what is happening right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: