Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3207 times)
Turst1974

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

Start with learn about basic knowledge ( risk, psychology, money management ) and practice. Do that before enter the market to understand how it works and face market reality. Trading is not easy work, need everything ( money, patience and strategy ) to survive and get profit. Trust in you and good luck.
I want to say that before starting trading in cryptocurrency, you should get all the required information, knowledge and experience about good and profitable trading. It is right that trading is not easy and very risky and you may lose all your money. If you have the quality to start trading in an effective way then you should go ahead otherwise just buy and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Knowledge and experience are required to start trading.You have be active while handling your trade.If you're newbie you have to start your trade with low amount always remember you need to invest that you can bear to lost.
You are right risky thing have great returns. Cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and those who do not take risks cannot do trading in cryptocurrency. Therefore it is necessary to prepare yourself for risks. But if you do trade in better way and observe the market carefully and take right decisions on the right time you can make huge profits in trading.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

at this time I was able to know how to trade properly and correctly so that I could make a profit because before I started trading the first time I often suffered losses and even the loss was not a small number but a huge loss because I did not know how to trade well and right
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Well since you’re sounds like a bright person,what i can advise you is become knowledgeable and how to do this?By reading and and watching things over internet specially google and YouTube,there are some videos that offers how to study and become skilled in trading so better check them first and never go rush because this will lead you to failure

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

I started trading using coins that I got from the bounty campaign, I bought coins that I thought had good moves and could give profit so I had to be able to analyze the market well

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

I started doing it myself. Nobody helped me no one taught anything. I started with small amounts and then increased them gradually. Thus, in about a year, I learned to understand the market quite well.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

It was a few years ago when I started firstly learning about trading cryptocurrencies, and getting the basics about this field. This knowledge helped me a lot to minimize the risk of losing, and to choose the most profitable coins and tokens for trading.
I suggest that you focus first to learn more about this domain, and especially how to study carefully the market, and the charts.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

I understand that you want to know how coins behave? You need to start with small amounts, try to trade on one exchange, after a while go to the other exchange and look for other pairs. The idea of finding such a way that will work for you and generate income.

Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

First I start to read and learn before traiding , looking yt videos ..etc , and after that do ''demo'' traiding . Demo trade is when u imagine that u have some amount of coins and then try to trade with them (there are not realy coin's in which u invest , it is just attempt to see if u are ready for real trade), and then if demo was good start with small amounts and gradually increase the bet . P.s. Learn what are indicators , Rsi , MACD ..etc
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

i think  trading  is   to  risky  at first  you have to search a lot and  you have  to  know the fake coins but it is going to be a good strater with trading.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:34:26 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:46:36 PM by Gotomoon

i think  trading  is   to  risky  at first  you have to search a lot and  you have  to  know the fake coins but it is going to be a good strater with trading.
Trading is a very risks before we start to do it understand and learn the whole process in crypto. Yes with so many fake coins shit coins exists search to avoid these. Never invest nor start trading without learning first otherwise you will lose.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

First thing that you need to do is study about the different exchange site, there are many popular exchange that you can used but they're differences and you need to know that. Second is analyze the movement of every coins, be familiar in shitcoins and monitor the charts. Trading is not easy and very risky, gather more information is you need.

Nice tips especially for beginners. I also advice that when you already developed a good trading strategy, you stick into it and keep your discipline. Some traders lose their discipline when they are already having lots of profits. Remember that discipline and self control brings you profit in this business.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Knowledge and experience are required to start trading.You have be active while handling your trade.If you're newbie you have to start your trade with low amount always remember you need to invest that you can bear to lost.
dont try to trade before you learn. learn and understand everything in the trade before trying it. if you have learned and you feel enough then you can try. You right start with a small amount for your training. increase the amount of capital along with the more experienced you are
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

First thing that you need to do is study about the different exchange site, there are many popular exchange that you can used but they're differences and you need to know that. Second is analyze the movement of every coins, be familiar in shitcoins and monitor the charts. Trading is not easy and very risky, gather more information is you need.

Nice tips especially for beginners. I also advice that when you already developed a good trading strategy, you stick into it and keep your discipline. Some traders lose their discipline when they are already having lots of profits. Remember that discipline and self control brings you profit in this business.

Agree with your tips from us, beginners. My very tip from a beginner is START SMALL. Even if you've search well enough or you have experienced in other trading, crypto world trading is very volatile. Markets rise and fall in minutes some in seconds. Small means different things to different people. As a good rule, "Never invest what you can't afford to lose".  If you do this and have an attitude that you can win sometimes you lose, you will almost always have a pleasant trading experience.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

i think  trading  is   to  risky  at first  you have to search a lot and  you have  to  know the fake coins but it is going to be a good strater with trading.
Trading is a very risks before we start to do it understand and learn the whole process in crypto. Yes with so many fake coins shit coins exists search to avoid these. Never invest nor start trading without learning first otherwise you will lose.
the first thing to learn is understanding of trading and the risks. because i see many who already trade, but they don't understand trading. they only reflect on income of traders who have been successful
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

You should start investing with a modest amount. It's enough to make you anxious and change your strategy to make money. That's the only way because reading too much theory will not make you better at investing. Practice in advance and modify your strategy slowly so that it gradually becomes better.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

The first thing you need to do in trading is to have a full knowledge in every crypto coins here because it will give you an idea on how to gain enough profits from it. Then, you should always start a small amount so that if ever you failed, at least you can start again to do the trading. And also, always learned from your mistakes as it will lead you to a better success.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

the first thing to learn is understanding of trading and the risks. because i see many who already trade, but they don't understand trading. they only reflect on income of traders who have been successful

They don't learn about trading so they cannot make any profit. I think many of us start trading because we are curious about how to make a profit from trading. But some of us want to learn more about trading and some other don't want to learn and only follow the sign from other people which is not legit. Make too many mistakes in my first time trading and choose the wrong coin but soon, I realize that I need to learn something so I can pick the right coin and try to make a profit. So we need to always learn in trading, and we can improve our skills to better than before, and we can make a profit.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

I started trading using coins that I got from the bounty campaign, I bought coins that I thought had good moves and could give profit so I had to be able to analyze the market well
This is the best way I guess. Being bounty hunter first to get some little amount of tokens, then just use that as the capital for trading. We didn't lose any money from this. Experience is in the first place. Once we understand the thing we should do, and the things we should avoid. Then we can enter the real ecosystem of crytocurrency trading by using our real money to buy some tokens. Since you got limited token from bounty, this makes us have many options available to choose the token.

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

if you want to start trading then you should be able to have trading capital first and you need money to be able to buy coins, you can make a deposit for your trading capital on a blockchain or coinbase that can receive payments from local currency or other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: