Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3207 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

Trading is risky but if we compared the other way to earn money trading is more better because high chance to earn money if you getting a very potential altcoin. But if the coin that you have decreased you lose money for sure. Everyone can start trading and possible trade at your own risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Some experienced traders conduct training. Such training usually costs money, but gives a good basis to start trading on the cryptocurrency market. Follow the news and analyze the market.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

desperate, I first traded on the bitcoin market only with courage. and with the right capital I dare to lose. For example, if you dare to lose $ 100, then trade with a capital of $ 100, with the thought I want to learn to trade. not making big profits. When I started trading, I only took a 2% -10% profit. this lasts around 2-3 months. after that I feel making a 10% profit is easy. so my target increases to 10% - 20%, up to 50% -100%. but trading isn't always good. when prices are very unstable. then return to the starting point, but do it repeatedly.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

Starting cryptocurrency trading can sometimes be a very terrible job. Therefore before we start, we must have tips and must know which strategy we will use. Furthermore, we must also be able to see the potential of the crypto currency that we will invest, so don't go into trade if the intention's only as an attempt to catch the pump. Another important step which must be done by every trader is to examine the coins we want to buy (steps this one claimed to be able to make you become a leader among other investors).
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

If you have the resources then you can make online exchange through which you can buy and sell currencies and if you have coins then you can also tell in the forum that contact me for buying so you can start selling it. Trading is not much difficult but the market analysis is important.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

You should start investing with a modest amount. It's enough to make you anxious and change your strategy to make money. That's the only way because reading too much theory will not make you better at investing. Practice in advance and modify your strategy slowly so that it gradually becomes better.
Very recommendable since you are just starting modest amount will do enough as experience to gain. But even before that, try to watch the market 24/7 from the prices to volume, study the charts that will help you to understand why such thing happens. You should know that trading is risky especially when you are beginner, you are vulnerable to loss.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Knowledge and experience are required to start trading.You have be active while handling your trade.If you're newbie you have to start your trade with low amount always remember you need to invest that you can bear to lost.
Basic market rules are the first priority for a person who wants to start trading. start learning about the exchange process, there are different coins available some are for long term through which you can get more profit and some are for short term trading in which you can earn enough profit.

You should be available every time for understanding about the trend of the market to know that where the market is going on. While the trading of crypto currency is very simple and easy for all new and old trader in case if you have knowledge of it.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

learn analysis and fundamental techniques, then research the coins you will buy, pay attention to the coins that are just listing because they can pump / dump in a short time so you can buy and sell the coins several times.
and also you can do for a certain period, for example buying a few coins and holding it for 1 month or more then selling it.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

start in a safe market, like Bittrex, Binance, Okex, Kucoin, Bitfinex. use small capital, or accordingly you dare to lose your money. learn to understand candles, graphs, patterns and movements. make a 2% to 5% profit to study. and before that, read the instructions to determine the purchase price. especially knowing the basic price of coins. after that don't use emotions. keep calm and trade casually. it will make you a consistent trader.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Trading is knife with two edges. As long as you know what are you are doing, it could be a very good strategy to multiply BTC. However, you need to investigate carefully the alt in which you are entering. Timing is essential - buy at the dip not at the peak is a must. Last but not least you need to convert your profit, not to wait too much because you could get greedy and the coin may return to the original state and never come back. The truth is you need experience which will you have with time.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

In my opinion in order for you to start a trade. you need do the following you must look for and learn the trade and bitcoin knowledge as well as the Altcoins. You need to regularly update your knowledge about market prices. Create accounts at reputable trading sites.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

to start trading maybe the first thing we have to know is how the character of the coin is and we must know the right time to buy or sell, find as much information as possible about trading and get profit
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Professions with high-risk level are not for everyone. The nervous system cant withstand someone. You can easily find many chats where people have a panic because of the slightest price fluctuation. If you want to start learning trading, then start with literature, not articles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: