Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make people accept bitcoins as a currency?  (Read 3576 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

How can the so-called scam not belong to a centralized group or individual? People rush into bitcoin when they hear prices booming so they fail to do extensive research into what kind of wallet or exchanges they should deal with. If you're cautious there's almost no possibility of losing your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

maybe you meant that some people doesn't believe in bitcoin because it scams ? well just show them you're results what you can get in bitcoin from bounty campaign, and show them what profit you will get if you invest in bitcoin either.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

In order to convince people to accept bitcoin as a currency, I think the best way to make people to accept bitcoin as a currency is through the media. The media is the big influence in about 80% of the world population. Once the media shares positive news about bitcoin, people will accept it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

How can the so-called scam not belong to a centralized group or individual? People rush into bitcoin when they hear prices booming so they fail to do extensive research into what kind of wallet or exchanges they should deal with. If you're cautious there's almost no possibility of losing your bitcoin.
I think they should know that saving money at the bank even has the risk of being stolen, the point is being careful. you are right for 5 years I use crypto I have never experienced theft or scam, because I always secure my account and stay away from projects that smells of a scam..
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

There needs to be much better UI with cryptocurrency as a whole, non crypto users are so used to interfaces that offer ease of use.

Until crypto offers the same, people will not be willing to try it out in really huge numbers. This needs to change then confidence will grow and on the back of that people will quickly see this whole new technology is not a scam.... Mass adoption!

Grin

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

Those people who see bitcoin as a scam are the ones who have no knowledge in cryptocurency.

Massive adoption is the number one key for it to become a currency. Another one is that people must have knowledge regarding to bitcoin. They must know that the company and the members are the ones who are scammers and not bitcoin itself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

It is hard to do this. It only happens when you encourage governments to accept bitcoin as legitimate. Because most people believe in government. The government agrees that everyone will accept bitcoin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

A lot of scams have caused the fear of theft among people and they are regarding bitcoin and its trading a scam. People seem to be reluctant towards investing in bitcoins. How do we ensure them that bitcoins are not scam but the people are. Undecided

Its not easy to encourage people to accept bitcoin. Maybe they will accept it if they see the opportunities they can get from it. Tell them everything you know in bitcoin , share your knowledge so they have an idea if they want to invest in bitcoin.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

We need to encourage them that bitcoin is not scam, we can show them some rich people who became successful because of bitcoin , and we can also show them our digital wallet that contains bitcoin. People can be encourage if you showed them a profit or a big amount of money.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

A lot of scams have caused the fear of theft among people and they are regarding bitcoin and its trading a scam. People seem to be reluctant towards investing in bitcoins. How do we ensure them that bitcoins are not scam but the people are. Undecided

There are no more solution because this problem manifests from their minds. Even if we say that the verdict are the criminals, techincally, bitcoin still played a part in the said scam. To that end, what all we can do is to spread the positive side of bitcoin and keep quiet about its flaws.
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

By telling its transparency, secure,safe and technology also by telling it is inevitable of accept
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Please come again. which 'people' are you referring to here, the people who invest in bitcoin or those who are accusing bitcoin as scam?

of course to those people who accusing btc,they dont understand what really mean cryptocurrency.as for them its just wasting of time and money.they dont know btc help a lot.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

When the public realise that they could use bitcoin to purchase goods and services at their convenience, you will see everyone scampering to own bitcoin .
What I'm saying in effect is that untill bitcoin is recognised and accepted as a payment medium, its mass adoption remains a mirage.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

I think giving them the right information about bitcoins is a good start, give them the pros and cons of bitcoins. It's really up to them
to figure which side they are, bitcoins is mostly a generous and vigorous currency. It's open to all yet there are still people who exploit
it's renown stature and popularity thus scams are always popping up somewhere, giving bitcoin somewhat of a bad repute.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Only time will be able to settle this issue once and for all. Look, everyone loves the American dollar (Continental euro, Chinese yuan, Japanese yen, etc), though you don't see people shouting at street corners that all these currencies are used for every illegal activity that has ever existed since the dawn of civilization (drugs, blackmail, bribery, slavery, child labor, human trafficking, just to name a few). So, essentially, it is a matter of awareness but you can't preach or ensure awareness as it can only come on its own in due course. It should be a natural process as only then the results will be authentic and long-term.

I think giving them the right information about bitcoins is a good start, give them the pros and cons of bitcoins. It's really up to them to figure which side they are, bitcoins is mostly a generous and vigorous currency. It's open to all yet there are still people who exploit it's renown stature and popularity thus scams are always popping up somewhere, giving bitcoin somewhat of a bad repute.

If Bitcoin has genuine value, preaching or raising awareness won't help much. If it doesn't, it won't help at all. Bitcoin is a currency, and as such its existence and features are beyond moral or ethical judgment and valuation. For example, you can't say that a currency is immoral or wicked. It simply doesn't belong to a category of things which allows such verdicts.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

This is my experience.

I have been difficult to pass through the cryptocurrency world. In fact, I spent a lot of time only analyzing the cryptocurrency price that contained my investment funds. Then my friend asked me;

"What you are doing, leave the cryptocurrency world and find another job, no one guarantees bitcoin, and you might be cheated someday"

That's how my friend asked, and I didn't answer it.

But a few years passed, I told him that cryptocurrency is not fraud. I showed him the results of my investment in bitcoin. And now he believes that bitcoin is not fraud.

The conclusion is; Show the results you get from bitcoin (cryptoccurrency) maybe this method can convince them. I have tried it and the result is that my friend now believes in bitcoin.

Remember real results, examples such as vehicles, homes, businesses, and the like.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I think we should inform about the technology. not about the profit at place. then we must tell people what is the importance being early members of this community of crypto. we are note telling a lie. blockchain will be key factor in the future digital society. BTC will be the digital currency in that society. people will get the liberation through this new system.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

People will accept bitcoin when there will become no rumors about bitcoin and also government make it legal and everywhere got the acceptance of it.
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

First of all governments need to accept bitcoin then people will automatically accept bitcoin as a currency but it’s not a easy task to promote bitcoin because most of the governments are against bitcoin.
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

You just need to set a good example in practice.More positive experience.And of course to increase the number of goods and services paid in bitcoins.Not necessarily even expensive.And if very expensive, then be sure to bitcoin))) People will see a positive trend in bitcoin trading and also want to try.We need more advertising and informative videos on social networks.Where permitted of course)And where prohibited,to collect petitions,to get everything.And as much as possible, legal transactions.)

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: