Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Nope it is not, it's actually good if you know the basics around cryptocurrency and in involving BTC, I think what makes cryptocurrency difficult is not cryptocurrency itself but rather what happens around BTC, if there is a rise or a downward cycle, these people are trying to know what is happening, some might be preparing to invest, and some aee panic selling or buying which is wrong, and that is why people are having a hard time.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

i feel that the youth are finding it easy to understand the cryptocurrency than the old ones. truly it might take some time to fully understand cryptocurrency afte several studies. it took me some months and somehow 2 years to fully understand it and am still learning. so its only the interests that will make one keep learning because there is more to learn.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nyn8920

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

It is true that at first its very difficult to understand it took me a month before i enjoy dealing with cryptocurrency. Thats why many people don't want crypto currency because they dont have patience to study crypto and they dont put time and effort to read about bitcoin.But once they understand bitcoin and you know how it works i swear they love it like how i love bitcoin.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is not difficultdifficult to understand so far you can try to make research on what you are dealing with. The only thing that can make crypto currency to be so difficult is situation whereby a the person that intend s to use it is computer illiterate or complete illiterate.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

by doing researches you can understand cryptocoins and technology behind it. This forum is a very good place to learn about cryptocoin. I don't think it is hard to understand cryptocurrency. hard thing is prediction the crypto market. no one can't predict cryptomarket 100% correctly.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Yes it is difficult to understand for the people who are negative about it.On the other hand, it is easy for those who patiently do research and those who are willing to learn it.Learn and apply.

Of course, for successful learning, first of all, it is necessary to convince people of the positive impact of the crypto currency. And, of course, start with the basics. For unprepared people to try to understand all the subtleties to anything, this will only alienate them even more.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

that's right bro. even I always pay attention to the coin price chart that I bought. but my estimates always miss. even now I am still trying to always add to the knowledge and experience of investing ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
First of all , its human nature that if you will teach something new to somebody, 70% of the people will not take that seriously. So all you need to do is, transact using crypto currency in front of them a few times. Then automatically they will ask you about crypto currency. Then, explain to them, remember don't explain the technical terms in the very beginning such as block chain, ICO etc . Just tell them that its a digital currency and you can transact easily by using this currency. According to me, if you follow this process then definitely they would understand the concept of cryptocurrency.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

If you cant explains something in simple manner, then you do not understand the matter .

When i explain the principles, everyone understand what I am saying, so maybe try to explain it more vaguely not going into details.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

I do not see any sense in studying this direction deeply.It is only important that this cryptocurrency and back to make a transaction is not possible.When you buy something for dollars, you are not interested in banking and the whole economy.
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

I think that cryptocurrency are difficult for some people to understand. maybe 30%
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Its totally about experience...The experience you gather the more you will understand about cryptocurrency..No one is perfect at first...If you trade daily then you will get lot of experience and without the help of anything you can predict the price of cryptocurrency on your own..So its not so difficult to understand..Invest your time only.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Difficult to understand in light of the fact that the entrance is missing to learn on the grounds that it is as yet a computerized installment and a few people may consider how to exchange utilizing Altcoin other than BTC? that was extraordinary compared to other things when entering the crypto market for newcomers including me when entering this world out of the blue.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

not at all crypto is traders market here you can trades your coin. first you need to know what is trade market then you have to know what is crypto and how to invest. crypto is dangerous for new peoples.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

I've also experienced the same thing.
after that incident I have concluded that crypto is difficult to explain with words. it took a long time to really understand the crypto world.

Blessing97

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Initially the whole concept of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is usually not so easy to understand as it isn't something we're accustomed to. But just try to simplify it in the best way you possibly could.
omali

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

I understand how you feel. first, u need to take it one step at a time. Don't rush it. Give them the basics, allow a little time and introduce a little more to them. Create a wallet while they watch and show them how easy it is to do transactions.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:31:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency if you want to know about it you can learn through the site wed or digital forum where it will give you the information about it.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I know it is hard to comprehend digital currency regardless of whether you are here for a while, it doesn't mean you had completely comprehend the thing. As I would like to think, this requires devotion and intrigue if individuals would extremely needed to find out about the btc. The best activity for individuals to viably needed to comprehend about the subject is that they ought to by and by do their own exploration and read a great deal.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

maybe now it's hard to give an understanding of cryptocurrencies with all of their investments with situations and news that are always bad, it's very difficult to make cryptocurrencies that can cause losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: