Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Definitely Cryptocurrency is difficult to understand even when breaking it in a laymans language is not that easy even in the aspects where by you will tell them you sell coin to fiat how possible is that. But in essence and pretty soon they will understand.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Their's is no difficult to understand if you are willing to study about cryptocurrency. I start here just read lot's about cryptocurrency and then i learn trading and investing all information about cryptocurrency you can find here in forum.

You are correct over that, I my self I learnt it online reading and studying also watching some videos too even engaged in some WhatsApp groups in order to learn trading which was a bit hard at first but if one gets to devote his time and mind he or she will get it fast.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

Well, i don’t deny that sometimes crypto market seems very confusing. Especially when the market goes down, there is no way to know what to do. On the other hand, cryptocurrency has many advantages. So we should give it a chance to love it or support it.
Altcoins4Life

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

Cryptocurrency can be difficult to understand.  Luckily for me, I have a friend that introduced me to it and this site.  I learned a lot about cryptocurrency through sites like this, reddit and cryptocurrency news sites.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:18:58 AM

Most people are still confused how crypto works and why it's important. And I've talked to people who just told me that the who idea is outright stupid. So we still have work to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:37:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is made up of easy-to-understand concepts which apply the routine common sense people apply on their daily financial lives. What crypto requires is continuous learning of new projects ideas in order to broaden users scope understanding on how vast the Blockchain can be utilized.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

There is nothing difficult if someone really wants to learn something. If a person is determined to learn, he'll gonna fine a way to learn anything he or she wants. If you like something to happen then you'll find many reasons. On the other hand, if you don't like something to happen, you'll find many excuses.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand, the most important thing is reading a lot of news about crypto looking for various sources that explain about crypto, how easy and not your understanding of crypto depends on your intention to study crypto.
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:24:52 AM

First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience . Yes it is difficult in the way you transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin because first it is difficult but in the end it very easy to understand .
to understand everything, everything must be done, everything must start from the beginning because all success does not come suddenly, so does crypto before we go too far to reach, we must first learn while observing crypto price movements over time and we have to understanding how bitcoin works, there is nothing difficult if we always want to learn, there is nothing easy if we underestimate things that are easy.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

if you give understanding with the original crypto currency data, not only to your circles. even I find it hard to understand. but we must be able to make it simple. I gave my friend an understanding that
- Crypto currency is the same as fiat currency, it's just different places. Crypto currencies are only on the internet.
- Why is the price unstable? because crypto currencies are not regulated by financial institutions (decentralized). that means everyone can manage their crypto currency.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

I don't think you need to explain cryptocurrency from the technical point of view. Just like we explain the internet: it is an information protocol. We did not explain about TCP/IP and IP v4 stuff. Just mention that it is a digital currency where money can be transferred quickly with a reasonable fee. And then show the wallet, how to transfer, and stuff...
Cryptocurrency is hard to understand if you are a computer illiterate, understand the concept of bitcoin, I think you must understand the computer first. After that you can proceed to what is bitcoin, so that you can understand it slowly but clearly.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

The understanding of how cryptocurrencies are created in quite complex and hard to understand. But usage and existence is understandable. If you list out the advantages and disadvantages over fiat then you will know it easily.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

Their's is no difficult to understand if you are willing to study about cryptocurrency. I start here just read lot's about cryptocurrency and then i learn trading and investing all information about cryptocurrency you can find here in forum.

I am agree with this opinion. If we are studying cryptocurrency with diligent, i am believe we will understand about cryptocurrency and the benefits we can take. Cryptocurrency offering transparant transaction, anonymity transaction and secure transaction data

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Well, as much as i admire your self sense of learning, i doubt it is applicable to the general public. Equating bitcoin as a currency is quite easy to understand specially if we simply talk about purchase and payments (although it still holds a substantial amount of explanation as to how bitcoin gained its value).

But dwelling deeper on investing and trading and its economy as a whole could never be learned easily. In fact, ask a layman to sign up on an exchange or better yet, simply create a bitcoin wallet on his own might prove to be a horrendous process without any guidance.

Emails are easier to start with. But, allow me to stress this, bitcoin can be learned, perhaps not as easy, but could definitely be learned and understood.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

If you simple user its not hard to understand.
You need to know main features of cryptos how, cancelable transactions, wallet keys(public and private), type of wallets and some IT security options

gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

Yeah. when I was a beginner in the crypto-currency world, many concepts were incomprehensible to me.  even after 2 years, some technical aspects of the blockchain work are also difficult to understand. but I read a lot of literature and everything becomes clearer.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

Cryptocurrency is not as difficult to understand if someone is teaching and wants to teach, it is difficult to explain in cryptocurrency if no one has helped you to understand it, there are many things or many markets because cryptocurrency. And how it can be used or replaced with another currency.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

It is really hard to understand for people who don't know much about internet (for people who using this only for fun, movies, music and games).
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

Yeah. when I was a beginner in the crypto-currency world, many concepts were incomprehensible to me.  even after 2 years, some technical aspects of the blockchain work are also difficult to understand. but I read a lot of literature and everything becomes clearer.

And that is the key to learning gracer. To admit that something such as cryptocurrency is really difficult to understand (which it is really). Even to the technologically trained mind, understanding cryptocurrency will indeed take much time and effort. To learn what blocks are, what is a peer to peer concensus, what are hashes, what's a private key and many more proved to be a non-overnight matter to digest.

There's not even a single explanation as to why cryptocurrency was invented that can be easily understood by people with no crypto background.

Yet, the process of learning becomes more effective when one empties their cup and concedes that they do not know anything but is willing to learn and understand.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Be as simple  as  you can be in the terminology of blockchain. Start from what the know to what you want them to know. Discuss Blockchain and compare it to normal ledger which they know,informing them that blockchain is like ledger in cryptocurrency world. Tell them that fiat money is controlled by government through the central banks while cryptocurrency is not controlled but decentralized which makes it possible for crypto to be in the poor people hands. Tell them about exchanges which is like normal banks and what  cryptoexchange  is used for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: