Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

It is really hard to understand for people who don't know much about internet (for people who using this only for fun, movies, music and games).
It's not really hard to understand crypto, I myself didn't understand cryptocurrency the first time I googled it, so I research and read more sources to clearly understand what it is.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Their's is no difficult to understand if you are willing to study about cryptocurrency. I start here just read lot's about cryptocurrency and then i learn trading and investing all information about cryptocurrency you can find here in forum.

Well, as much as i admire your self sense of learning, i doubt it is applicable to the general public. Equating bitcoin as a currency is quite easy to understand specially if we simply talk about purchase and payments (although it still holds a substantial amount of explanation as to how bitcoin gained its value).

But dwelling deeper on investing and trading and its economy as a whole could never be learned easily. In fact, ask a layman to sign up on an exchange or better yet, simply create a bitcoin wallet on his own might prove to be a horrendous process without any guidance.

Emails are easier to start with. But, allow me to stress this, bitcoin can be learned, perhaps not as easy, but could definitely be learned and understood.

Actually cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand, besides everything could be learn. With proper access such as internet, smartphones or computers along with your willingness it wouldn’t be hard for you to understand how does it works.

Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

The thing is that very many people treat crypto-currencies with prejudice, because they are not used to changing something in their life. They want the familiar things and the usual money. They do not need any innovations.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
In fact, it is extremely difficult to understand the cryptocurrency, to know even the smallest details in the market and in the cryptocurrency as a whole, you need a lot of time and experience in the study.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Yeah. when I was a beginner in the crypto-currency world, many concepts were incomprehensible to me.  even after 2 years, some technical aspects of the blockchain work are also difficult to understand. but I read a lot of literature and everything becomes clearer.

And that is the key to learning gracer. To admit that something such as cryptocurrency is really difficult to understand (which it is really). Even to the technologically trained mind, understanding cryptocurrency will indeed take much time and effort. To learn what blocks are, what is a peer to peer concensus, what are hashes, what's a private key and many more proved to be a non-overnight matter to digest.

There's not even a single explanation as to why cryptocurrency was invented that can be easily understood by people with no crypto background.

Yet, the process of learning becomes more effective when one empties their cup and concedes that they do not know anything but is willing to learn and understand.
that difficult and easy problem returns to us the intention or not to learn it. if we intend all difficult work will be light when we intend and always try.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Hi dude! Cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand. With the development of the internet today, you can easily learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency on the internet. You should remember that there is no hard work for hardworking people. Wish you success with cryptocurrency.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
No its not, specially when you're really want to know about cryptocurrency and do have patience to learn through time. Most of us people are in touch with the internet, lots of stuff to read about cryptocurrency are there free and true, just do a lot of reading to know which one is fake. What will really help you to understand cryptocurrency is to engage with it, experience trading and holding.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

it's really very difficult to tell everyone about cryptocurrency. but you can show your income while trading on cryptocurrency, and it certainly makes everyone curious about cryptocurrency.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

I think not difficult but its complicated at the start due of cryptocurrency is completely volatile and lots of people don't understand how it works but if you really serious to learn crypto currency you will understand this eventually after a few months of research about this technology.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

nothing is difficult if we want to learn. I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand because cryptocurrency is very compatible with this modern age that is all online. we can teach cryptocurrency to our friends by playing videos, sending articles and explaining slowly until our friends understand. for the first time we must often read and ask the more senior. after that we will slowly understand. then teach him to buy an item with Crypto or invite him to join the bounty program and campaign after receiving a coin. I'm sure your friend will believe in cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

for the first time there will probably be many who find it difficult to understand how to use and how to be able to benefit but some time later they will be able to understand how to become a trader and be able to make a profit, essentially you have to dare to try new things.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

No cryptocurrency isn't that difficult to understand just one has to spend some time on the forum and understand hou ow the market works and all the work and sweat which you have wasted will be replenished in the market when you will make some real cash .
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I suggest  If they   really want to understand crypto currency  engaged  here in forum  or other forum  that  talks  about   bitcoin or crypto. One of the  easiest way to learn by watching  video  or youtube  video about  bitcoin  there  a lot of  youtuber  out  there  who  is guiding beginner in Bitcoin  Wink
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Crypto has given us a different perspective when conducting financial transactions. It seems that "deconcentration" is still quite new to the community and is still affecting the psychology and behavior of people.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

There are 2 big differences between Understanding cryptocurrencies concept "just for nothing" and "for getting additional income".
You should just invent a method of teaching which includes info about "how can I use it to become richer".
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. Though this currency is not accepted by all the government off the world. For this reason bitcoin is illegal in those counties. But i hope that one day bitcoin must be accepted by all the government in the world and it is making a legal currency globally.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Yes, if you go into the cryptocurrency it would be very creepy and impossible to understand. But if you climb the ladders one by one it is actually easy. First of all you need to understand the blockchain system. I studied blockchain first, specially watched lots of videos and then jumped to cryptos.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

It is really hard to understand for people who don't know much about internet (for people who using this only for fun, movies, music and games).
It's not really hard to understand crypto, I myself didn't understand cryptocurrency the first time I googled it, so I research and read more sources to clearly understand what it is.
of course because if you don't have knowledge and the way to run it is difficult, because the risk is quite large if you don't know about crypto. because the crypto world is the world of trade and investment that promises results
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

Yes, if you go into the cryptocurrency it would be very creepy and impossible to understand. But if you climb the ladders one by one it is actually easy. First of all you need to understand the blockchain system. I studied blockchain first, specially watched lots of videos and then jumped to cryptos.

A great way to sample many people but you should be able to learn a lot in this forum to find out the latest information or news.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

It will be difficult to understand at first but if you keep on learning day by day then you will finally realize that its not that hard you just need to have knowledge about it. If you really want to understand cryptocurrency then you need to search and study about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: