Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

Btc is somehow difficult to understand, though it depends on how genius one is in some areas, it took me a little tough time to understand a lot of things about it. Such as the form registration, how to have my wallet, conversion and transfer of my coin into my account and little others. But with the support of a friend who is really a genius, I was able to get many things clear and easy.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Where is the part that so difficult to understand in crypto ? At first, cryptocurrency seems complicated.
But basically, cryptocurrency is an encrypted digital currency. Encryption is a method which used to securing the information.

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

For me crypto currencies is not that difficult to understand we just need to widen our minds to better understand the crypto market and the coins. The more we read the more we will enhance our knowledge.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

It depends on the person on how he will study and understand the crypto currencies. If you have back ground in doing stock exchange it will be easily for us to understand the market and we should be open minded when it comes to crypto currencies.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

I don't think you need to explain cryptocurrency from the technical point of view.
Just like we explain the internet: it is an information protocol. We did not explain about TCP/IP and IP v4 stuff.
Just mention that it is a digital currency where money can be transferred quickly with a reasonable fee.
And then show the wallet, how to transfer, and stuff
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

for its not difficult to understand if you are interested you understand it just read all about that and understand it clearly
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

talking about something new, especially to learn it depends on each individual whether we want to accept new things and then adapt and study them, or keep quiet in a place that uses an existing system and lags behind others, it is very sad if in this modern era still there are some people who are willing to accept new and closed-minded things
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

In my opinion for people who first hear cryptocurrency, it will be very difficult. But all that is needed is learning about this. Because education is very important for people who want to be involved in the world of cryptocurrency.

MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

Our company create a healthy and friendly community and trust, they make sure that they always provide the best to have a successful business! Visit our website - www.crowdcreate.us
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

In my opinion for people who first hear cryptocurrency, it will be very difficult. But all that is needed is learning about this. Because education is very important for people who want to be involved in the world of cryptocurrency.

We are all having a hard time understing cryptocurrency during those times that we are still exploring it and I cannot blame you with it as I myself also gone through that but if we will keep believing in how crypto is, we will fully understand it we just need to take time and devote at least some of our time with it.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

crypto currency is good for us. I think, don't need to explain crypto currency. it's easy, if you stay proper knowledge about it. you needed proper knowledge about crypto currency. it's is digital currency that you can exchange worldwide very short time.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is easy to understand, and the area the person is interested in,either how the blockchain works,hash code,and it depends on the persons ability to to comprehend the explanations..
I disagree i think in beginning  it maybe looks difficult to understand, but for me, you just need to reading more information about crypto.You must take your time to learn about something new, cryptocurrency is one of it. You can simply explain them cryptocurrency is a peer to peer currency, there is no middleman or 3rd party, and the database is decentralized.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

crypto concept, I can understand it. what is still difficult to understand is how crypto is so volatile. if the crypto price is affected by supply and demands, then if we look at the crypto price chart, it should be when the market hasn't crashed, the crypto demands are actually still high. Does this have anything to do with regulation? I also don't understand it yet. because Goldman Sach has said that unclear regulations on crypto make them want to pull the investment in bitcoin.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

When i start on this crypto thing it is very hard to understand first but the help of my friends and google also i make a lots of resource to gain a knowledge but on the days come i learned some mistake including on trading. Hardwork is the key and patience always applied on this crypto world.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

It's just depends on kind of people you're trying to explain about crypto. This probably more difficult to explain to people who have no knowledge yet about currencies and Blockchain.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I had a hard time to remember cryptocurrency algo what type blockchain they used and how their used for.. Till this time im still learning about it. it never gonna end. new stuff new update..
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

When there are people who are new to Cryptocurrency, surely they will be confused with what Cryptocurrency is. because this Cryptocurrency is a modern technology, which needs to know and learn for a long time. especially for those people who have low IQ, it will be difficult to understand Cryptocurrency. but if they continue to study diligently, there is actually nothing difficult to understand and how cryptocurrency is.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Studying digital currencies is actually an easy thing, what will differentiate is when someone has a will or not. in my opinion young and old is not a problem because when someone has a high willingness to learn digital currency they will be able to understand it easily !!!
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

As with all new knowledge that a cryptocurrency can seem daunting. But if you persist you will gain new knowledge, to study their own and others mistakes, learn the forum, it will not be difficult.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

This experience is almost the same to the group that i've been with. Even though we are all at the same age groups, their knowledge about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology is more advanced. Learning about Blockchain Technology is more important because it is where Crypto is embedded. We can learn more about Blockchain if we steadily learn about platforms of different Cryptocurrencies. Some even launched events where they would organize workshops about creating simple Crypto tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: