Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Yes it is going to be difficult to understand if this person have no background knowledge and idea about it. They need to read first some articles about cryptocurrency before they begin to the actual ones.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Sometimes it is difficult to them to understand because at first they are not interested. But when they become interested they will eagerly ask you about the information in bitcoin. It is based on my experiences with my friends. I just let them see the evidences that now because of bitcoin I was able to gain extra money which I used in school.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Nope it is not difficult, it took me almost 3 to 4 days to understand how everything goes, so I think it ain't hard to understand, the only flaw that people get is that when they hear the word cryptocurrency, they are usually blinded by thinking about the money they can have, when in fact that they do not even have any knowledge about it, and that some people are actually lazy, they don't want to learn, thenjust want to earn, and that is just simply wrong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Crypto currency is not difficult to understand it is just a matter of proper understanding. We just need to widen our knowledge to be able to understand it better.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

If youre not a technical people and just using computers for your work like ms word, internet etc I think its hard to understand at first the cryptocurrency but a good and clear and better explanation makes easier to understand how this kind of things work.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Yes, speaking from my experience Crypto has been difficult to adapt and understand. It is very difficult to understand cryptocurrency if you are not a internet user. Even if you are there is so much study about Crypto and the market that you have to do before making even a small investment. There is so much random stuff on the internet about crypto one can easily be misguided.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

crypto is not a difficult thing to understand, because just like any other exchange tool btc is the same, there is no need to learn too deeply enough to recognize and know how btc or crypto works. crypto will be difficult to accept or understand by a closed minded person because they cannot accept new things especially those that are very sensitive such as high value btc, maybe they still think btc or crypto is a scam
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

To understand cryptocurrency requires perseverance and seriousness in learning, actually this is not difficult if someone who wants to understand cryptocurrency wants to study seriously. As if we were new to the internet, we would say that it was difficult, but if it was studied then everything would be easy. so does Cryptocurrency.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

To understand cryptocurrency requires perseverance and seriousness in learning, actually this is not difficult if someone who wants to understand cryptocurrency wants to study seriously. As if we were new to the internet, we would say that it was difficult, but if it was studied then everything would be easy. so does Cryptocurrency.
It is difficult for a normal investor to understand cryptocurrency. It would be even harder for people that don't know how to invest.

Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Actually in the beggining cryptocurrency is hard to understand but if your willing to learn how cryptocurrency work and study to know more and read some reviews about crypto i will surely you can easily adopt this kind of field and continue your learning to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I think it's dependent on will, crypto will be understandable if people want to learn and understand crypto, because there is no difficulty if people try to learn.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

New things are totally difficult at first and that is a fact. But when you get the gist of it, you will learn how to earn from it. It is too complex but you will see its  worthiness upon giving time to it.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

For the first time yes, it is hard to understand about cryptocurrency. But, after we find out more about cryptocurrency from this forum, browsing the internet trying to find out more, I believe we will understand about it. Just read the articles about cryptocurrency, hanging out with the crypto forum, ask all about it and then you will get the picture about cryptocurrency.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

At first it is really difficult to understand. Unless if you have knowledge about economics. But with your passion and effort to understand crypto, you can easily achive it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

I think it's dependent on will, crypto will be understandable if people want to learn and understand crypto, because there is no difficulty if people try to learn.
People who have little to no understanding about crypto are going to find it difficult to understand cryptocurrency so before you to try to get someone involved in crypto, you should first and foremost try getting the person some technological education first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is difficult and different but it is not impossible to learn. At first, you need to learn yourself, then you can teach others. There are a lot of Videos on youtube, Reddit to learn cryptocurrency. You need to follow those videos, therefore CCN, bitcoinst and others blogs can help you to enrich your knowledge about cryptocurrency.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Cryptocurrency comprises fundamental concepts which is made in a way that each individual can understand, embrace, patronize and utilize it to the benefit of the entire society. Crypto requires people ready to learn new concepts entering the market in order to thrive well especially with the crypto investment.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

I still superficially understand how everything works. And this does not prevent me from using crypto-currencies. There are different levels of understanding. There is a user level. I am at this level. And there is a level of professionals, developers. At this level there are relatively few people.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand but it is very risky. First if you read and research about cryptocurrency, you can earn proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. Then you can understand it easily.

if we just search in the internet it will be easy to understand but to put it in simple words

bitcoin and other crypto are digital assets in the internet it don't how physical look where you can hold it is just a digital this is the money in the internet

sd
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

it will be very difficult if we only explain in theory about new things to people and make them understand with what we say, we better show examples and how it works... as well as how to explain about cryptocurrencies to others, the theory will be very difficult to understand, better explain with the example, show and practice how it works  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: