Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eminem's New Song [Album] mentions Bitcoin :D  (Read 1716 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies are increasingly being mentioned in various songs. I think that this is evidence of popularity and in the future we can see a new wave of growth and the attraction of a large number of new users.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

I heard the song, but I didn't notice that word. You genius man! So, we can expect Eminem is familiar with the Bitcoin and maybe he is using cryptocurrency too, who knows. Because Bitcoin is very popular among the celebrities. Now, I am going to listen to this song again  Wink
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

The popularity of bitcoin goes off the chart as it become the mainstream of cryptos. From different wealthy men to celebrities and now being part of the lyrics of one of the best rapper in the world, bitcoin's popularity will just increased more and more. It is a very good endorsement for Bitcoin without needing Satoshi Nakamoto to pay for these big endorsers.

BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

This is good for the development of bitcoin for music lovers, let alone we know that the ability and popularity of eminem is uncertain of the world. This is a good impact for us, even pop / rap singers are using Bitcoin for their active song type. More and more celebrities are using Bitcoin and this is good news for the course. Not only this band some famous soccer players mention this name in their twitter. It produces positive attention. This song will play different areas so many people will join about it. I think btc will become our everyday word soon and there will be no one who does not like btc.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

first it was kim kardeshian promoting bitcoin on her instagram page, now eminem mentioning bitcoin in his song, this is a nice step in the right direction for bitcoin, with top celebrities of these magnitude endorsing bitcoin, we would expect mass adoption of the coin from investors and prospective investors alike. We need more celebrities to endorse bitcoin and also use it or accept it as a means of payment for shows and other celebrities function.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

The popularity of bitcoin goes off the chart as it become the mainstream of cryptos. From different wealthy men to celebrities and now being part of the lyrics of one of the best rapper in the world, bitcoin's popularity will just increased more and more. It is a very good endorsement for Bitcoin without needing Satoshi Nakamoto to pay for these big endorsers.
What I was thinking, this was another Satoshi Nakamoto who told celebrities to promote bitcoin, this was just a possibility of my mind. But apart from that, bitcoin can have high popularity if many celebrities are active users of bitcoin. A song isn't enough to make everyone use bitcoin, but it needs education about it, either in function or by bitcoin characteristics, especially in terms of price. Although until now bitcoin has a stable price, yeah all we know $ 6000 is still quiet there, but with many possibilities the price of bitcoin will come back volatile.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

This is a very unexpected mention of bitcoin, especially in music and even such a famous performer. I think this will make bitcoin even more famous, as Eminem is listened to all over the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

It is very cool that Eminem decided to mention bitcoin in his work, as it is our modernity, and its reflection in the music is quite logical. And it will also allow someone else to learn about bitcoin.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

It's so interesting that bitcoin is mentioned even in songs. And it is unlikely that all listeners of Eminem know what it is. So I hope after listening to this track they went to Google what to learn what bitcoin is.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

thanks Eminem, this is exactly the type of publicity we want now for the crypto space to thrive, yes and this will also help facilitate the much ANTICIPATED BULL RUN Roll Eyes. We need more celebrities to publicly endorse bitcoin. Thumbs up Eminem.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Wow this is amazing, top celebrities endorsing bitcoin thereby creating a fair play ground for the bull run, let other celebrities take a leave from this and throw their weight behind bitcoin and crypto currency, this is a step in the right direction.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,but

Remember everybody used to bite nickel, now everybody doing bitcoin
Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!
Hey the extra positive attention in pop culture the better I say. People will be playing music for decades especially from popular artist, it's a nice reference for where bitcoin was at the time.popular

There's also a Bitcoin movie with Kurt Russell coming out.
I have seen some famous movies about Ponzi but never saw a film about Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been crazy over the past 10 years, and it has achieved a lot of success, but significant filmmakers have never published a film about it. I hope that in the future I will soon see it.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

It is cool! I can say that I am not Eminem fan but i liked this song I think that it will help to make btc more popular. To my mind, btc is the best way to earn good money without taking many efforts

kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Always interesting to read such news, Bitcoin is indeed going to higher places. Music is a good way to promote any agenda in the world. I believe we need more of such from very influential individuals and  celebrities to project the values of bitcoin to the rest of the world. The world would soon appreciate the beauty of bitcoin when this becomes a reality.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!
I have known Eminem years ago and as a music lover I love their music.We all know that they are popular in the rap industry and involving bitcoin is like an endorsement of a famous singer.Thats a positive move that can help bitcoin to be known in different parts of the world.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

This is what crypto and Bitcoin needs, more awareness creation especially from renowned public figures like Eminem. This will throw the challenge to most of his fans to study more about Bitcoin and eventually start patronizing it.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

probably Eminem was bought when the BTC was 20 thousand and now he is thinking how to raise the popularity of bitcoin) well, this is certainly a joke, but I don’t like it when they start mentioning bitcoin in the songs. I think its bad sign
markzuk007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

yes  i'm listened that song and shocked about popularity about bitcoin
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Maybe here Eminem wants to remind us all about the prospect of bitcoin going forward, we know that making song lyrics is not easy, it requires a lot of experience and knowledge. And here Eminem wants to show the world what bitcoin is.
@JANIYAA

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Hi
 Here is the article.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/08/31/bitcoin-gets-awareness-boost-from-mention-on-eminems-new-album-kamikaze/#1f22ff0e5fb3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhF9RwkHAJw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: