Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto pump channels on telegram?  (Read 2101 times)
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

I once tried to participate in the activities of such groups. I saw the greatest loss there in my life. There is a completely unfair environment in those groups. I already knew that there was no morality when I learned better. I do not recommend to anyone.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

I do not believe in pump channels in crypto currency markets. I think they are using a lot of investors for pump. big whales make a lot of money thanks to pump channels.

bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Never ever believe these channels. They are nothing but the scammers. Many people fall for their trick and end up being a victim. The admins are the ones who only make profits here.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

I do not believe in pump channels in crypto currency markets. I think they are using a lot of investors for pump. big whales make a lot of money thanks to pump channels.

Yes, that is true better to make it safe when investing make it a full research coins into some site or exchanger not just base on a pump channels site which they are not accurate on there basis,do reading on a news on cryptocurrency movement it will help you to analyze the market pump and dump.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Donr trust any telegram pump and dump group. They are a scam. You will end up buying tokens of the admins of the group who purchased these tokens weeks in advance in preparation for their scam.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

I would suggest everyone to just avoid these channels. Never get tempted by it as they are trustless. The crypto field is full of fraud it is necessary to be cautious.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.

Before you believe such channels, you need to think about why you share private information with you? It's simple - to earn on you.

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Joining pump and dump group is a mistake anyone can make, because the moment you join, you are likely to lose your money because the pump is already a pre-planned  arrangement that will take your money, so i will advise people to be careful of such groups.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.

This crypto pump channels are nothing but same scam type as after they buy it in low they will tell the channel to buy that coin and after certain level they will start to sell that coin to the channel and run away. They will tell that it went up 20 or 30% but they are the only person to get profit

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

The pump and dump channels only favors the owner of the channel, other members of the channels are been used for the pump and dump game, so i won't encourage anyone to join such a channel, because you might lose your money in the process.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
bibie26

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

actually i dont believe in them, group pump maybe filled by whale member, they try to make a demand by pumping price, then they dump hard for buy back again.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

Not worth it to rely your decision making on trading in a telegram group. You have been a victim and sometimes take advantage of you to extent their bad aims.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Most of the telegrams are deceptive information. You have to learn how to distinguish true and false information. Under such a market environment. We should learn more knowledge.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

I don't believe pump channels on Telegram or somewhere else. I know there are some real channels like this but it is private and only a few whales have right to access it. You will never be added freely, the channel you was added is only behind yard of whales, after they make sell out orders, they will announce pump coin in public pump channels and when you buy in, they already sold out, you buy on the peak, and they sell on the peak.
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

Never trust these pump groups, when you they're predicting some price to enter make no mistake to understand that they've already secured their sell order on top of your buy orders.
These groups are nothing but just scamming people.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Nice heads up.  I was watching one channel recently.  They had the pump with the count downs.  Once the countdown hit zero the coin tanked and they came on the channel claiming 200% pump and a great job.  LOL.

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

It is better to be careful and remain vigilant about any pump group, everything that happens so fast that caution must still be encouraged. Looking for as much information as possible to avoid this, it is likely that many crypto pump channels will appear, so be careful.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

I usually said to mysef if anyone offering something that are too much legit, that is high probability that it's fake and it just tried to steal our money/coins.
And thanks to that, i kept myself safe.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

i think they have deceived you,
if I'm in your position, i won't believe things like that.
and as i know, professional telegram channels will not enter or add someone in their channel carelessly.

yeah hopefully by sharing your experience, i think in the future there will be no more people who will be fooled again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: