Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅  (Read 20549 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

DKPC is already on two exchanges and is listed on CoinMarketCap too so this campaign not only helps support and spread the word about DKPC but gives you an already tradeable coin as a reward.
is the signature campaign still active or finished?
because I just signed up for a signature campaign.

Yes it is still active. Campaign runs until the 1st of December and will possibly be extended if proves to be popular and depending on effectiveness. Welcome aboard!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cristina ngocok

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

DKPC is already on two exchanges and is listed on CoinMarketCap too so this campaign not only helps support and spread the word about DKPC but gives you an already tradeable coin as a reward.

Yes it is still active. Campaign runs until the 1st of December and will possibly be extended if proves to be popular and depending on effectiveness. Welcome aboard!

and if it is not proven popular whether the signature campaign will not be extended?
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Looks interesting project and the coin already listed on the CMC. as I've read backward, the campaign last til December and it's possible to extend if needed.. I'd like to join and I just want to reserve my sit here after my current one..

But I also saw one of the comment above maybe he is right that the reward is too low if you convert it to satoshi it is approx to 0.002btc per week.. By the way is the payment is weekly basis?
zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

and if it is not proven popular whether the signature campaign will not be extended?

It will run until no longer effective which will be assessed at the end of each monthly period. If you wish to change campaigns halfway through you will still be paid for the weeks you have participated also. If not popular or effective it will be discontinued on the 1st December and all participants paid out.

Mins ago, I applied to join the Dark Pay Coin signature campaign.
Please spend your couple of mins to check my application, then let me know if I got your acceptance to join.
The spreadsheet shows my account, but I would like to get confirmation from the campaign's manager.
Thank you.

Yes you are accepted. Welcome to the campaign.

Looks interesting project and the coin already listed on the CMC. as I've read backward, the campaign last til December and it's possible to extend if needed.. I'd like to join and I just want to reserve my sit here after my current one..

But I also saw one of the comment above maybe he is right that the reward is too low if you convert it to satoshi it is approx to 0.002btc per week.. By the way is the payment is weekly basis?

Reserved for you. Just fill in the form when you are ready to join up after your current commitments. As for the reward being too low the coin is undervalued right now and will likely rise in value a lot in the coming month which is when the payout is. (Payout 1st December)
Once the screenshots of the work on the platform start being circulated people will realize the scale of the work being carried out and the potential.
There is an extremely active development team on this coin. Like a lot of coins it dipped a lot when it entered the market as some early auction investors tried to make a quick earn but the price has turned around now and is on the rise again.

Cristina ngocok

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

It will run until no longer effective which will be assessed at the end of each monthly period. If you wish to change campaigns halfway through you will still be paid for the weeks you have participated also. If not popular or effective it will be discontinued on the 1st December and all participants paid out.

Please spend your couple of mins to check my application, then let me know if I got your acceptance to join.
The spreadsheet shows my account, but I would like to get confirmation from the campaign's manager.
Thank you.

Reserved for you. Just fill in the form when you are ready to join up after your current commitments. As for the reward being too low the coin is undervalued right now and will likely rise in value a lot in the coming month which is when the payout is. (Payout 1st December)
Once the screenshots of the work on the platform start being circulated people will realize the scale of the work being carried out and the potential.
There is an extremely active development team on this coin. Like a lot of coins it dipped a lot when it entered the market as some early auction investors tried to make a quick earn but the price has turned around now and is on the rise again.

I want to ask ... for the wallet to accept payment, is it required to make it here https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DKPC_BRIDGE.BTC
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Reserved Hebrew Translation

Click to view Portfolio ►60+ is Complete◄
Please confirmation, If accepted me on :
Telegram : chahngegar
Bitcointalk Profile : thepeot88
ETH Wallet : 0x822684eC66788331f13Dc0Fe0836FFFa8BCE1450

Thank you, sir__

dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

RESERVED TRANSLATION
translation service: ann - bounty thread - whitepaper - onepager - lightpaper - website - news content - telegram moderation - email marketing

PORTFOLIO TRANSLATION

IF ARE YOU INTERESTED FOR ACCEPTED ME!

Telegram
Bitcoin Talk Profile
Wallet: 0x302f5Dd46057049B5dcE007C4a6dAc9737D02045

If you think I have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me Private Message.
Best regards and Thank you!

zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

I joined the campaign ten minutes ago.
Thank you all in the Dark Pay Coin team.
Good to have you on board. Welcome to the campaign

Thank you.

I want to ask ... for the wallet to accept payment, is it required to make it here https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DKPC_BRIDGE.BTC

You can use that exchange wallet if you want or if you prefer a wallet on your own computer you can use one from here : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4

Sent my form to the manager of the campaign.
My name appeared almost immediately after that. Hope that after checking, the manager will accept my application.
Thanks.

Accepted. Welcome onboard!

Cristina ngocok

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

I joined the campaign ten minutes ago.
Thank you all in the Dark Pay Coin team.
Good to have you on board. Welcome to the campaign

Thank you.

You can use that exchange wallet if you want or if you prefer a wallet on your own computer you can use one from here : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4

Sent my form to the manager of the campaign.
My name appeared almost immediately after that. Hope that after checking, the manager will accept my application.
Thanks.

Accepted. Welcome onboard!
if I use a wallet from CB, it is guaranteed to be safe is not a problem because I already made a wallet from CB
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

DarkPayCoin is 100% community governed and built. Every move is community-driven, as Darkpaycoin technology includes a decentralized budgeting system and immutable proposal and voting systems.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Hello, I want to ask about the wallet to receive the rewards.
Is it okaay to using a wallet on the market to receive the bounty rewards? Because I'm using it to receive the rewards.
Please tell me if it's not recommended. Thank you
zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Hello, I want to ask about the wallet to receive the rewards.
Is it okaay to using a wallet on the market to receive the bounty rewards? Because I'm using it to receive the rewards.
Please tell me if it's not recommended. Thank you

Should be fine. As long as the address is correct it doesn't matter too much if it is an exchange wallet or a personal wallet.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

I have submitted a request ... awaiting a decision   Cool

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:19 PM
Merited by Ezravdb (1)

I have submitted a request ... awaiting a decision   Cool

Accepted. Welcome to the campaign.

Fuer Ae

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

I joined the darkpaycoin project supporters a few minutes ago ... I hope this project will be more advanced and successful ...
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

Hello! Please explain the subscription payments, how will payments be made? weekly I just had a week, I strongly do not insist, I just want clarity, or I missed something and did not read it in the rules. Thank you!
zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

Hello! Please explain the subscription payments, how will payments be made? weekly I just had a week, I strongly do not insist, I just want clarity, or I missed something and did not read it in the rules. Thank you!

Payment is on the 1st of december. You can check in the spreadsheet to see your participation record. You did well and the sheet shows your earnings so far.

Cristina ngocok

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

I joined the darkpaycoin project supporters a few minutes ago ... I hope this project will be more advanced and successful ...
You have joined a very appropriate project ... because this project has been registered in several exchanges ...

happy working
zopply (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Joined the DKPC campaign.
Wish that I will get acceptance of manager soon, and get payments on the 1st of December.

accepted. welcome to the campaign.

bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Payment is on the 1st of december. You can check in the spreadsheet to see your participation record. You did well and the sheet shows your earnings so far.
Please also explain to me, if I, for example, for reasons beyond my control, miss a week, there are no posts or few, I will not be removed from the campaign?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: