Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck.  (Read 3588 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:43:44 AM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:24:17 PM

They should say an oath for for teachers.

Though Shall Not have sex while they are still your students and are not of legal age.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

Meh, "legal" age. Depends where you live, anything above 16 goes imo.
Although student-teacher relationships should be prohibited for other reasons.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:07:43 PM

I wonder how long it is before adults finally admit that people under the age of 18 have a mind of their own?

p.s. I think teenagers should be given the vote, maybe even younger
apsvinet

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

I wonder how long it is before adults finally admit that people under the age of 18 have a mind of their own?

p.s. I think teenagers should be given the vote, maybe even younger
Meh, the reason teenagers aren't allowed to vote is because voting is primarily in the end about things that you're not really involved in before you're 18. Not to say their opinions aren't worth anything, but when it comes to laws, tax regulations etc most sub 18 teenagers doesn't have the experience or knowledge to be able to take part in a vote. Imo.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:22:02 PM

So I take it the fact that teenagers can join the army, be in debt because of massive hyperinflation and borrowing committed by adults who screw them over, the education system, driving laws and labour laws don't affect them in the slightest?
apsvinet

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:23:47 PM

So I take it the fact that teenagers can join the army, be in debt because of massive hyperinflation and borrowing committed by adults who screw them over, the education system, driving laws and labour laws don't affect them in the slightest?
In what country do people below the age of 18 join the army?
About the education system, you could argue that would be an individual voting system for that, perhaps lowering the age restriction and letting the people who actually are educated at the time have a say in it.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:26:40 PM

If you're 16 in the UK you can join the Army with parental permission, no, there shouldn't be a separate voting system, that's just both stupid and inefficient there's no good reason to stop teenagers from voting, it's just people yet again discriminating against other people based on what they are lol.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

If you're 16 in the UK you can join the Army with parental permission, no, there shouldn't be a separate voting system, that's just both stupid and inefficient there's no good reason to stop teenagers from voting, it's just people yet again discriminating against other people based on what they are lol.
Being below the age of 18 myself I know for sure that I wouldn't want 90% of the people my own age that I know to decide the future of my country. You seem to me like a 16 year old going through his rebellious stage with some sort of freedom obsession that feels the world is unfair to him. Don't worry, we've all gone through that stage.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:33:08 PM

I'm 23 and I guarantee I'll feel this way when I'm 70.
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

The age was 16 "back in the day" and now 18, that's a mess.
So an 18.5 year old cannot have a 17.25 year old girlfriend?

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:23:55 PM

NO! Even if she's one month younger than you it's still rape and assault and totally wrong! BLEH!
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:20:28 PM

NO! Even if she's one month younger than you it's still rape and assault and totally wrong! BLEH!

Some Libertarians want a flexible age based on "maturity", but I'm not sure if they mean just puberty or other types of maturity.
Not an easy subject to talk about.

zutu92

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:49:17 PM

What is wrong with 17? I think  she already knows what she is doing. She is not a child anymore. What is wrong with society today?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:00:34 AM

Unfortunately you'll find people in power and her parents won't see it that way.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:22:14 AM

Unfortunately you'll find people in power and her parents won't see it that way.
Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not discussing whether or not teenagers should be able to chose freely things that only impact their own lives, such as who they're sleeping with, drinking alcohol etc. But they should not have the position to be in power of whatever country you live in.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:26:59 AM

That's basically what you are saying, they are of a certain age, therefore their lives should be managed regardless of what they have to say about it, people use the same arguments against children that they used against women and blacks.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:41:23 AM

That's basically what you are saying, they are of a certain age, therefore their lives should be managed regardless of what they have to say about it, people use the same arguments against children that they used against women and blacks.
Racial and gender discrimination is not comparable to age. If you're 16 and are not allowed to vote, you'll be 18 in 2 years, if you're black and not allowed to vote, you won't turn white in 2 years. I would suggest you keep those unpopular comparisons to yourself.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:39:28 PM

student-teacher relationship should never be av bused and if someone do they should get their ass kicked also having sex with someone not of the legal age is a great risk so avoid it always though the age limit is different in every country !!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572552/High-school-golf-coach-36-admits-having-sex-17-year-old-student-two-caught-NAKED-pickup-truck.html

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Duh...

Well, at least he was honest. Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: