Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26600 times)
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
when I discuss crypto in the family. their first response does not extract and will it produce? slowly they began to understand and now began to understand crypto
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Hey that's a common reaction from friends and people you meet, initially you'll feel guilty at not being able to convince people to get into cryptos, later on you'll happily ignore them. When I initially explained it to my friends i got mixed reactions, some wanted to get in big, some completely wanted to avoid it. I helped all I could, others I decided to leave out and move on. Today however everyone chases me for advice, this too shall happen to you.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Never felt that way because it is really hard to introduce new things to others specially if this talks about money or investments,even how great and truthful our motives to give them a chance of having good future still this won’t enough to attract them until the time this will come on their when they needed it most

Most of us here have same reaction the very moment this cryptocurrency introduces to us with someone closes or not.it took me more than two years before finally realize how dumb i am for not entering this future materials for profiteering
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Its a truth that most of the people ignore us when we talk about the crypto currencies. My story started two to three years ago when I also told my friend about the the crypto currency. I literally told them they will get passive income from the crypto currency but they answer me by saying that "Its not about the Crypto currency but its about the Internet thats fake". Now if there is anything like this, or any thoughts like this are coming to their minds then how can one be sure about convincing them. They wont listen you even when they see your income and I just concluded one thing about my friends, either they are very lazy enough for not doing all these or they are very happy in their real job. Lolz. We cant force them at all.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

They completly say its useless coins and it can't be usefull. Not everyone could accepted what cryptocurrency bring and especially in my town, there is so many people bitcoin would not able to develop and it will be waste of money to invest in cryptocurrency.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

For a lot of time I was just ignored whenever I talked about bitcoin so I stopped talking about it, but as you may guess the interest in bitcoin seemed to have reached a peak when the price was close to 20k, my only advice then was to not invest at that moment since the price was very high to enter the market, something in which I was correct.

Now the interest has gone down but they are still thinking a little about bitcoin since the situation in my country is not the best, but they are only concentrated on the price aspect of bitcoin and nothing more, and I told them that it is impossible to become successful in bitcoin if they do not understand the true nature of bitcoin.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

They dont want to invest in cryptoverse because they said its too risky for them so they just want to invest only in stock market. And also they said that crypto is not legitimate yet and not back up by government entity so they just want to stay away from it. Even if you say something good about bitcoin they just dont listen to you maybe because they are close minded or dont want the change that bitcoin will bring to financial system.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

I know the cycle of friends that I have, some easily adopt to new ideas while some hold unto the old time religion, So I only talk to friends that will not take my time to convince. Looking at the behaviour of cryptocurrency market, it is not ideal to force anyone into cryptocurrency.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

My friends do not know anything about cryptography, and when I tell them about BTC, ICO, Blockchain technology they look at me as an alien ).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

At first there were very optimistic because they've seen the fruit on my achievements.

But on the next days, they seem to be boring and lost their interest to crypto when they have seen and understand what does volatility means. I never encouraged them again because they are only looking to the crypto market as something that they can give them wealth overnight.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Just like what is my reaction when my brother introduces cryptocurrency to me.and i believe that this same reaction for all people that will be offered to invest in this kind of profiteering that virtual and at first unreliable,admit it or not this is your impression too wayback

So i think if we feed them with idea and with what we earned from this,maybe things will change and they might consider learning whats this all about
Bonpay

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Every time I have a chance to talk about cryptocurrencies with my friends who are into crypto, I try to remind myself this thing:

tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Well, i have the same experience with my friends, there are open and there are close minded. This close minded friends think that i am sharing them a coin which will scam them, thinking that i am putting them in danger and those open minded people are the ones you'll know will succeed.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

At first there were very optimistic because they've seen the fruit on my achievements.

But on the next days, they seem to be boring and lost their interest to crypto when they have seen and understand what does volatility means. I never encouraged them again because they are only looking to the crypto market as something that they can give them wealth overnight.
Very true, and almost usually like that.
I told my friend about how much i got from crypto and theyre surprised, but when i invite them to try at least the bitcointalk bounty, they really want to get big money but too lazy to do the task.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Very true, and almost usually like that.
I told my friend about how much i got from crypto and theyre surprised, but when i invite them to try at least the bitcointalk bounty, they really want to get big money but too lazy to do the task.
different from my friend, when i struggled from the beginning, i invited them not to, but after knowing what i produced, instead they begged to be taught so that i could get a lot of results

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Some of my friends just ignored what I say about crypto. I think they don't have interest in crypto at all but that won't affect me from using crypto and that is not my loss if they can join the ride of these market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

not a few of my friends who look negative on crypto currencies, they consider business on this commodity to be taboo and gambling and not profitable, but I respond normally because if I explain they will not accept it, I would rather share my business experience with this commodity with people who really have a strong desire
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

All my friends think that the crypto is all about scam they don believe at all lol at first i dont believe as well but my co worker proof that in this crypto world you can wun or loose or what they are sayibg give and take thats why setting up youre expacatation  is a must 😁
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Its not easy to see their reactions every time they heard about cryptocurrency from me. Before they act like nothing and every time I ask them to go out and talk more about cryptos they usually decline my offer. Well, time flies so fast, today they are the one asking for my help to guide them here in cryptomarket.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

I don't introduce bitcoin to them, I was trading like usual when they see that and ask what's crypto is, I told them a bit about crypto, some of them interested in crypto and want to try while the other don't believe it, the ones who trust me then gain more than $40.000 from the last bullrun, still active in crypto and thank me a lot. I teach them though about the basic so they don't lose a lot of money

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: