Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26599 times)
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

You do not need to feel bad for them as they may not do so well in the space. one has to have some personal love for it to study it further and then make some informed decisions as regards investments in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

Most of the people are afraid to enter into the bitcoin because they are not understand about the bitcoin. If i talk   about bitcoin then they ask first question as whether it is legalize or not.
They became skeptic in the first place by asking if its legalize or not.

It doesn't need to be legalized if the country doesn't really have a say about it. What they have to do is wait for its adoption and while its not yet legalized or said to be illegal, you are good to use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Bad press and the legal aspect are among the few things that can affect the growth Bitcoin/Cryptocurreny. People will still use cryptocurreny regardless most especially if there are incentives. The most important incentive (deflationary incentive) seems to have been taken away(I hope not). Other incentive such as reward based social media, blogging and video sites could also attract people easily.

You could ask your friends if they'll be willing to work and be paid in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. If they like the idea, you can introduce them to  sites like Steemit, DTube, DTalk, where they will work hard and earn Steem cryptocurreny.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

When I say the result from Crypto they are surprised and do not believe it. They also never stop asking about the legalization of Crypto. However, I say to my self that it is not my authority and duty to make them believe to crypto.. I just tell the truth of crypto is offers much advantages or even can ensure our financial needs.

EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

When i introduce cryptocurrency to my friends, others are interested and others are not, others are just ignoring it and i receive negative advice from them. Because in my country they are using cryptocurrency to scam people.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

I've also taught about crypto currencies to close friends, but over time they are also interested in learning about digital money, and on the other hand there are some people who think that crypto is just something that is not clear, then the conclusion is never to care they will naturally if they will see us succeed with the crypto then naturally they will surely feel sorry for ignoring the world of cryptocurency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:15:15 AM

At first there were very optimistic because they've seen the fruit on my achievements.

But on the next days, they seem to be boring and lost their interest to crypto when they have seen and understand what does volatility means. I never encouraged them again because they are only looking to the crypto market as something that they can give them wealth overnight.
Very true, and almost usually like that.
I told my friend about how much i got from crypto and theyre surprised, but when i invite them to try at least the bitcointalk bounty, they really want to get big money but too lazy to do the task.
That's not how you tell your friends about making money with crypto.

You have to teach them on how to trade so you know now on how they can make themselves move with trading. But that's it, they all want an overnight career with crypto and they don't want to get through hardships, dips, corrections and losses. Well that's a typical way of thinking but its worth it just like how we experienced those losses and now its trying to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Some of my friends seemed scared when I mentioned it. Because in my country there is a lot of bad news about Bitcoin and it makes them worry a lot about Crypto. Only two people want to make money with me in the Crypto market and that is a very small number of 18 of my friends. Whatever, eventually the latter will regret.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

they all already know what bitcoin is. This digital currency has been popular since the end of last year. what they don't know is, about this forum and how to generate income from the bounty through this forum. and they all when I explain it, they don't believe at all.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Two types of friends;
The one who cares you and one that only needs you.

That's life! Don't be bothered if they listen to you or not. As long as you already did your part as a friend and its up to them if they will value it. Most of the people don't recognize your essence specially if your don't have things to be presented. But as long as they see your status and capability, they will recognize your presence.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

Few of my friends that I introduced bitcoin to really  welcomed the idea  I encouraged to do a trial but I was really disappointed when I discovered that they didn't do a follow-up despite all my tutorials and lectures showing them  the ways to go about it, I think its look somehow complex to them of course it requires a highly motivated will to get involve in bitcoin.
Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

My friend initially underestimated the cryptocurrency, after they found out now they even asked to learn a lot from me
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

It really depends from the audience. People who have little understanding about crypto won't show much enthusiasm, as the simply know very little about it. Obviously your side of the story feels understood as - IT'S CRYPTO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

As i share my knowledge in crypto in some of my friends they were only do on ignoring it,so i decided not to spend more time in my friends cause i know theyre not willing of crypto,so why should i force them.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Those who do not want to follow the trend will be slow to develop their career. They do not want to have a certain amount of capital to start a business. They missed a great opportunity. Some of my friends have ignored Crypto. They will pay a hefty price for this in the next five years.
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

They don't understand what is cryptocurrency , but hear from TV news or read from newspapers that cryptocurrency is the most expensive digital currency in the world, and they want to know how to work and trade processes, and so on. The conclusion is education about bitcoin will change the way people think about the bad side of bitcoin that is often used for illegal transactions. Because bitcoin is the same as other currencies only in digital form, it doesn't exist physically.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

I try not to tell my friends that I'm dealing with crypto currencies. I think this is extra  unusefull information for them. Honestly, I do not care how they react, because my it is personal space, my secret and it is important for me. In conversations about crypto-currencies among friends I usually act more as a listener.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

including some of my friends who do not believe in bitcoin, but in the end they can believe it after seeing me have a life need that is fulfilled from my business on bitcoin.

At first it is really hard to believe about bitcoin especially if yoi don't have any proof but once the all time high will happen and you get huge amount of profit for sure some of your friends will believe in you.
They find it more than anything when they hear about the Bitcoin as it is the king of all time currency as investment source on first position in this technological world. There is nothing above the Bitcoin that makes everyone crazy due to its greater output and frictionless convenient role. People go crazy when they come to know about their profits and these lucky people are Bitcoin investors.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

at first they were hesitant to join, even my wife has no faith in bitcoin before, but when they earn their payout, they eventually get hooked, that is the same perception with other people, bitcoin and cryptos are new to them therefore they are not open-minded about bitcoin. but soon more and more people will get into bitcoin just what is happening right now, the numbers of users and traders are getting bigger.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Alot of criticism  on bitcoin, that can I see that is going down the drain but I let them know that cannot be the end of bitcoin because slot challenges it has overcome in the time past
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: