Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26599 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

It can't be helped that when people hear "bitcoin" or "crypto" they almost immediately associate it to "scam" or "ponzi." This is because the profit-oriented media has always sensationalized cryptocurrencies while disregarding any of the actual technical innovations behind it.

Sadly, as a result of this poor media coverage, people have associated crypto with negativity. It is now our job as early adopters to spread the real news and optimism about the future of crypto and the potential they have to change the world.
Honestly, I rarely hear news that has been exploding about bitcoin, there are some media that are neutral and not influenced by the government, so maybe my friends and your friends will be different when they hear bitcoin, my friends are very enthusiastic maybe because they have never seen negative news about bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

Most of friends are not aware of cryptocurrencies they dont have any idea how to gain in this. But when you gave or showed them my proof their begin to ask how and when will i get my earnings that ive showed to them. And how to work with it to.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

It's true when I talk about cryptocurrency to my friends they just underestimate what I say. Actually, I have graduated from university but I didn't try to find a job like my friend. I just focus on making money on cryptocurrency either by trading or investing. They always say that I have no good future because relying on cryptocurrency, I just hope with cryptocurrency I can prove that what they think about cryptocurrency is the biggest mistake because it has been underestimated, and I just waiting for the price of cryptocurrency recover and I will show it to them.
cloud9ners

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

they shocks so much when i buy my own car and tell them that i buy it when i cash out the money from crypto
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

my friend's reaction to the cryptocurrency they are very enthusiastic and they are very many who are interested in trading this cryptocurrency, they really want to learn how to trade well and correctly so they really hope to be able to get very much profit.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
When I explained bitcoin at that time my friend was not very concerned about blockchain technology and crypto development, but when I told them about crypto price growth they were very surprised, even though there were some of them who said that crypto would not last long, although they didn't know right regarding cryptocurrency makes a little guilty about explaining cryptocurrency to them. from that moment on I would rather be silent and only explain crypto to those who want to ask questions.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

A lot of them are hesitant. Some eventually believed in me but some are still skeptic with bitcoin. There are some who joined signature campaign but later on they just stopped.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

When I was involved in Crypto currencies, Friend didn't support me! And they also do criticise me. But a few days later I got my profit then all friend loves my works. And they are interested in it.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

My friends have little knowledge of information technology, so my explanations have not yielded much results. However, some began to look for information on crypto-currencies and study the market.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

some of my friends have very positive reactions about cryptocurrency education and they are very supportive and even they start saving and putting their money in cryptocurrency in the hope that they can get a lot of profits.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

When I talk about crypto currencies , my friends at first see suspicious suspicion, but more and more friends see the results I receive and change the way I think crypto currencies  is more positive. .
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

At first they were very skeptical about the idea. Now, they are more open to learn about it, and thinking about investing too.  Cool
TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

when i start talking about crypto currencies in my friend, he was convince and he understand the benefits and good effects of it though i give him also the negative side but it seems like he wants to pursue it...
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Just recently, last week I had a slightly similar situation or encounter with an old friend
that I introduced to Bitcoins. To my surprise He was so positive about it, not just the
legalization part but the whole idea of crypto investment, he's somewhat hooked and
excited to be a part of it. Ever since then I receive updates on the progress he's on,
he invested a healthy amount for start. Though some of my other colleagues are still
skeptic and negative at some point but I think as soon as bitcoin hits off just like last
year, things are gonna get interesting.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

In my experience, I rarely having friends that's excited when i tell them about bitcoin, i don't know why, but maybe the main reason is bad news they read make they suspicious about this cryptocurrency.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

When the story about bitcoin, my friend said it was fraud with internet technology because the price could be played by people. Another friend said it was illegal because some countries banned it because it was used by terrorists and mafias. Other friends say that bitcoin is not real because it is physically absent and we will lose money. I explained slowly about bitcoin from A to Z as much as my understanding, and showed my other friends who had enjoyed the benefits of bitcoin trading. Trade in cyberspace but when bitcoin can be cashed in real.
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

in my experience, one of my friends whom ive told about crypto currencies was able to establish his own belief and he finally believe me. He  understand the benefits and advantages of it. Now he was one of us.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Well my friends didn't really understood what I was doing, back in the day when I was working somewhere I told my friends how I found something called bitcoin and I kept bugging them about it (looking back, it really looks cringy the way I did it, but they should have listened nevertheless) and they were always not caring even a bit.

Now that bitcoin went up in price after years of me telling them, they keep telling me I must be rich, well I am not, I usually cash out my profits so I am not rich, I am waaaay better than what I used to be but in no means "rich". I don't work there anymore but I still keep in touch with them and whenever we meet they make jokes about how I am rockerfeller or something but its not that well as we all know.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

My friends are quite normal to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, because they are also interested in this sphere and earn on this, but not all of course. It was enough show to them my earnings and immediately they had desire to earn and study. There was a time when I started same like they now.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Most of my friends don't care and also don't care to understand  much about crypto . because they don't have enough information about it also they are afraid by the volatile nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: