Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

My friends got interest for crypto just as for technological thing, not more, they don't see any possible financial benefits in it suddenly.
I can't convene with my friends because they already lose a lots of money with cryptocurrency. They really hates bitcoin and other coins now.I hope you guys just assumes what my friends reaction would be if i talk them about bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

I have friends who are into cryptocurrency as well. And everytime we talk about cryptocurrency. We always educating each other. Everytime i don't know what to do i run into him to ask. And he also asked me what he don't know as well. We exchange knowledge and experience.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Well it's different for me since most of my friends are into blockchain, crypto and technology. I think talking about blockchain and the value it represent will go a long way in building support for blockchain and the crypto space in general, while seeing projects like Mfchain heading for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. There is a need for building such momentum thereby, making the realization of mass adoption even faster.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

My friends got interest for crypto just as for technological thing, not more, they don't see any possible financial benefits in it suddenly.

As for my buddies, now, some of them support me. A couple of my friends have already started trading. meanwhile, the majority of the people that know I am in the cryptocurrencies, think I am wasting my time and money.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

most of my friend either ignore or skeptical about crypto. since for them crypto is not important for them.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

They have different reactions when I discuss and share to them about cryto currencies because some have a little bit of knowledge yo it while some have nothing. The reaction of my friends that doesn't really know what is crypto are the same and they said bitcoin and crypto are all scam and they are not interested to try it. While my other friends that have some knowledge want to try their luck in this kind of system where you can earn huge money by your own skill.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

most of my friends after knowing the results of the cryptocurrency immediately asked me to teach it but not all of them could and many gave up because they only expected instant benefits.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Actually here in my country my friends are not that interested in the crypto currencies they are having a hard time understanding what crypto is all about. On my part it is hard to explain to them because they do not show interest on it. Thats why i do not open crypto topics to then unless they if they show interest and ask me about it.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.
if we already told our friend about cryptocurrency, it is depend on their reaction.let them think by their self about bitcoin legalization or other think.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

When I talk about bitcoin, people say it's risky. I do not know where they heard it or if they learned it, but it was all wrong with my knowledge. Bitcoin is a potential market, do not hear rumors, you have to find out, you know what it is. I persuaded some friends to join me, and they changed their minds. We are now a team, we're glad we did not miss this opportunity.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Unfortunately, ponzis have kinda killed cyrptocurrency education in my country. Most people tend to refer crypto currencies as failed ponzis in the past. You really need to be consistent in educating them about the tech and what that stand to gain from it at this really stage otherwise,  your friends will remain ignorant of it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

My friends do not believe in my recommendation to BTC for them, they said I have not convinced. I made my own investment decision, decided to invest small capital in the BTC, was surprised when the amount of investment I increased many times in January 2018. At that time my friends believe, recognize The current trend of BTC development and try to learn and develop it.  Grin
Rhio007

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

I usually invite my friends to learn more about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, before talking with them about the potential of these currencies. The knowledge is really essential to get the right info, and then to make the decision of starting the work with crypto.
And, don't forget that most media platforms still fighting BTC and cryptocurrencies, and spreading the fake news about them.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.

Many people hear about cryptocurrency, but not everyone understands what it is. Everyone has a different reaction, but when they hear about how much they could earn, they start to get interested.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Many people hear about cryptocurrency, but not everyone understands what it is. Everyone has a different reaction, but when they hear about how much they could earn, they start to get interested.
if they know how much our earning from this world, maybe they will interested and trying to join on it too.but usually first reaction did not believed about crypto and considered it as ponzy.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Hi there,

Yesterday I had another experience, another reaction to crypto.

A Friend from another country has moved to my town. A friend of him has come to help and will stay a few weeks.

So this Friend, He just finished Univerity, he is now Teacher. (for 21+)

when I told him about crypto, he was happy about my proposition, together make a course structure (for a course afterwards).
Also, he told me about some students asking about Bitcoin in some practice classrooms.

So now I will try to teach him all I know about crypto.

If everything goes well, count with a course link here in the future!

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Only few of my friends really listened to me when I explain to them about the bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies like ethereum and ripple. They are willing to invest some amount they are still hesitants because of the risky nature of crylto investing. I told them to learn more about crypto trading before pursuing their plan to invest. Other friends didn't believe in cryptocurrencies, considered it as a scam or just a waste of money.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Well, after I discuss about crypto currencies to them they were just ignoring. But when I say that they can earn from it they were exciting how to do such thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: