Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26599 times)
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

Usually the public is influenced by the media. When the media announces negative news of Bitcoin, such as bitcoin tulips disappear, news such as death will directly affect the public. At this time they questioned the cryptocurrency. If the media is breaking the bitcoin beyond $20,000 or $40,000, their greed will prompt them to buy bitcoin immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

I once told about bitcoin but my friend's answer, a blockchain is a technology that can't be used for a crowded society because they will think who controls the blockchain and how to manage it by being surprised to see people who follow the blockchain he said it would be great if many countries recognize the existence of blockchain technology which began the birth of bitcoin and crypto.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

I could remember taking out time to explain to two of my friends what Cryptocurrency is and how it works.
How industries could improve the supply chain and their business relationship with clients etc.
I was mad to understand that I just wanted my time explaining to them as they would rather term is scam .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
laugh at me... I immediately introduced Bitcoin to my friend when I got the profit from Bitcoin for the first time and none of them listened to me.  instead, they mocked me and laughed at me. at that moment I felt very angry but then I realized that they were all just a bunch of fools and now I laugh at them...

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

When I first introduce to them what is cryptocurrencies, their first impression about it is bad but I explained to them clearly its function in our society as well as its advantages of having it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
terrate

Activity: 362

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

it depends on country. my Philippines friend know bitcoin and they even do cloud mining and trading.
but for my country they just know bitcoin this name but totally not think of earning by crypto. some will ask me, after they know high risk then they don't want.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

"It was a scam, don't try it" Maybe this is the common reaction of the people who are close minded. They are being so reluctant for changes or they are not open to discover new things, they just cancel it. On the other hand we cannot blame to those people for there are a lot of scams circulating in the web to the point that we cannot truly distinguish legit from scams.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Good friends usually trust me. When I introduce them to cryptocurrencies, they will fall into thinking, but they will not necessarily invest. They only have the confidence to invest when the market is good, because they don't know the cryptocurrency knowledge. Ordinary friends will doubt the bubble of cryptocurrency. People without knowledge of cryptocurrencies will not believe in cryptocurrencies.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Most of my friends also laughed at the returns I told people are getting from crypto. It is hard to convince people about new technologies like crypto and it also has to do with some of self interest.

That is why after a certain point, I stop stressing about the importance and possibilities of coins like bitcoin.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Most of people here in my country know nothing about bitcoin
Bitcoin is something strange to them
But same strange to them is VPN
They same know nothing about AI
AI for them are some kind of humanoid robots
So people simply don't know our gov is all in bank and is full of ignorant 
There are even quite good bitcoin foundation but they can't advertise here any kind of investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

friend's reaction when I introduced to bitcoin, they were a little shocked. and confused about what bitcoin is. they don't know, and are very unbelieving. even challenge me. until now there are still my friends who don't believe in bitcoin.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

I shall never forget the first time i told my best friend about my discovery of a treasure- cryptocurrency i thought i was doing him good but met the highest embarrassment my friend called me yahoo yahoo, i couldn't believe it and i never told him about it again.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

Long ago used to brief about cryptocurrencies to friends next to me, but none showed interest on it. This is just because of the negative news that rolls out through different news portals around the world. Now little by little people have begun to know better about it. This has made my friends to show interest upon cryptocurrency to who I briefed long back.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

the reaction that happened to my friend as they were shocked, they were very enthusiastic about asking me about cryptocurrencies but only a few really loved and focused on cryptocurrencies, even some of my friends formed a telegram group for cryptocurrency lovers...

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...
I have also experienced that. Every graduated person will not easily conveyed to join in this community. They expect that you are not their friend but a scammer. Well, they are wrong with their decision because cryptocurrency is our future. Everything we satisfy today will be missed when cryptocurrency becomes wide. When that comes, I assure you that they will regret to ignore you.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...

Same here, at first they ignore and did not even mind me but as the time pass by ad they have seen a good result which is earning a profit that can lead me t become a successful person. Well everything is occuring that would depends to the process. They wanted to join and want to learn more about bitcoin.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

He is puzzled where i'm getting my money so when he saw an ads on facebook, he ask me on what is btc then he is shocked to know all money came from btc. I explained it all to him but he doesn't have the money to invest. So far, I only taught one about it. I'm not that talkative until didn't ask.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

the expression of the people here is very diverse, but in general they are still not very understanding, because for us bitcoin is one of the new items that requires time to be able to understand, from our government there is also no socialization or clear picture of bitcoin, so explaining requires a method tangible results, or bitcoin can give tangible results.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

most of my friends don't understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency. when I started explaining about bitcoin they frowned and asked what was bitcoin? then I explained that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as a trading tool. investment and payment instruments. after I explained they were getting interested. and I told them to learn bitcoin further by reading and connecting in this forum. but after opening this forum many of them gave up because they thought bitcoin and crypto were difficult to understand. so that only a few friends can survive and join bitcoin and crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:29:33 AM

Among my friends there is no one who would be connected with cryptocurrency, well, maybe someone heard about BTC, but their knowledge is limited on this, they don’t care, I don’t even have anyone to talk about cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: