Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26600 times)
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:11:52 PM

When I say about the cryptocurency, the benefits they get are very attractive. But when I explained the process there were those who tried to do it too, there were also those who were no longer interested. Some are even pessimistic because there is a lot of bad info about cryptocurency like many cases of fraud that use cryptocurrency.

Look Forward
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:17:45 PM

When I say about the cryptocurency, the benefits they get are very attractive. But when I explained the process there were those who tried to do it too, there were also those who were no longer interested. Some are even pessimistic because there is a lot of bad info about cryptocurency like many cases of fraud that use cryptocurrency.
I also have friends like that. I tried to help them get a great job and very easy to do so they have money. but they do not seem to have faith in it and they are often depressed when waiting for salary.
But I think, we should not try to explain to them. The more money we have, they will have to ask us how we become rich. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:23:59 PM

Couple of years back when I used to inform them about this crypto they used to consider it as a bubble or did not paid much attention until Nov 2017. Then they started realizing it effects and how it can help the whole world . Thus now they are investing in the crypto and started to inform others as well .
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:31:36 PM

Most of my friends are cryptocurrency lovers. I only talk to friends I know that are  innovative oriented, people that grab new opportunities without much doubt.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:45:05 PM

Most of my friends are cryptocurrency lovers. I only talk to friends I know that are  innovative oriented, people that grab new opportunities without much doubt.
different from me, where my friends only know a little about cryptocurrency, so it's a little difficult to explain, let alone make them believe. but when there are achievements from crypto results, they are interested in learning

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:11:45 PM

When my friends find out that I am doing Cryptocurrency they only laughing at me and making negative feedback that what I'm doing is just wasting of time because it does not pay,but when they saw me that I am earning in Crypto they are now interested to know about it and started asking me what they need to do to earn,but I don't want to teach them I want them that they will get knowledge by themselves so that no one can blame me what ever happened if they investment.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:26:55 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Well my friends are excited when they found out about Cryptocurrency then I tell to them that if they really wants to enter in crypto, I suggest that they need more ideas and they need to understand everything especially if they invest.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:33:14 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
When I was introducing about cryptocurrency to my friends their expression will be how a huge amount will be generated without any help and they don't trust the way of cryptocurrency developed and how we can make much more money like this but few of my friends after entering into the field will definitely accept what I'm trying to say in the beginning but in today situation who are wants to entered into this field this will be more tougher.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:39:10 AM

there are still many who don't care because of the fall in prices last year, and they all think that it is the biggest market manipulation that has ever happened in the investment world.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:48:47 AM

there are still many who don't care because of the fall in prices last year, and they all think that it is the biggest market manipulation that has ever happened in the investment world.
When I introduced crypto with my friends I received divided opinions from them. Some of them thought that it's a scam and does not show interest about it. However others are curious, find it interesting, eager to learn on how does it work, and on how to earn from it. I can't blame them for showing no interest and have negative views about crypto, considering that this is not widely adopted yet, but I'm still very hopeful that at the course of time, it's demand will continue to increase and more people will be educated about this technology.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:29:52 AM

That way it's actually quite good because it can provide a big advantage for all of us to innovate and also exchange ideas when our friends like the same thing as us
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:36:53 AM

That way it's actually quite good because it can provide a big advantage for all of us to innovate and also exchange ideas when our friends like the same thing as us
if we are in the environment that knows cryptocurrency, of course it will be easier to develop and know the development of crypto news more quickly. because then we can share and find something good
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:53:47 AM

I have friends who ar e teach cryptocurrency and their reaction is not good. But I have friends who are willing to listen to me but they are leave cryptocurrency already because they are scared to lose more money. But the important with that I share my knowledge and opportunity of working and having cryptocurrency . I respect their decision and I do my best to be with us .
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:55:07 AM

The first reaction of my friends to the news about cryptocurrency was negative. They didn't consider them money or any means to earn money, but rather, a financial pyramid. But after seeing the success of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the end of 2017, some of them decided to also enter in crypto. And some already at the end of last year, 2018, lost interest and came out.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

When my friends find out that I am doing Cryptocurrency they only laughing at me and making negative feedback that what I'm doing is just wasting of time because it does not pay,but when they saw me that I am earning in Crypto they are now interested to know about it and started asking me what they need to do to earn,but I don't want to teach them I want them that they will get knowledge by themselves so that no one can blame me what ever happened if they investment.
- I think your actions and answers to them are very correct because if we help them too enthusiastically, explain to them all but after they fail, they will still blame us, instead of thanks for what we have taught them. Your case is a typical, they don't care about the relationship between you and them, they care only about the benefits and what they can earn through you, and with such friends, the best is that we should stay away from them, I never help or explain anything about crypto to friends, they should automatically search for information, no one has the patience and time to share their ways of making money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:34:31 PM

- I think your actions and answers to them are very correct because if we help them too enthusiastically, explain to them all but after they fail, they will still blame us, instead of thanks for what we have taught them. Your case is a typical, they don't care about the relationship between you and them, they care only about the benefits and what they can earn through you, and with such friends, the best is that we should stay away from them, I never help or explain anything about crypto to friends, they should automatically search for information, no one has the patience and time to share their ways of making money

I was very sceptical about cryptocurrencies for a long time but my friend have finally convinced me that it is a very perspective scope. And conclusion is simple: keeping your mind open and curious is way to success and progress.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:39:27 PM

I was very sceptical about cryptocurrencies for a long time but my friend have finally convinced me that it is a very perspective scope. And conclusion is simple: keeping your mind open and curious is way to success and progress.

Me, I was incourage to my friend about crypto when he talking about money that through joining  here a bounty I can earn money,  especially  when join signature bounty that will pay into bitcoin weekly according to your rank level.

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:08:06 PM

I was recently shamed for liking Bitcoin and crypto. A gal at work heard me talking about it and accused me of being a drug dealer, money launderer, and a terrorist in a single sentence. Her reasoning was that those are the only people who use crypto. As much as I tried to explain the truth to her and show her reasoning, to the point of saying she  was a drug dealer for using the USD, she would not see any different. It  was the first time I have not been able to at least talk to someone about crypto and definitely through me for a loop.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

My experience personally when I told the Crypto currency to my friend he was very interested in Crypocurrency, My friend was interested in the great benefits that exist in Bitcoin, and at that time I immediately taught how to get Bitcoin.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:35:16 AM

Indeed, with keep our mind open, we can gain many new knowledge and we can make success in this field. Many people still not believe about cryptocurrency and its their choice. Soon or later people will have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency will join and make extra money

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: