Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26599 times)
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:48:35 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
most people are still very foreign to digital currencies, but because our country has never provided crypto facilities, but there are many ways to give friends or relatives an understanding of crypto's extraordinary potential, the most effective way to introduce it to the environment is by providing a proof, the results of crypto trading, in this way many people around us are starting to be interested in being able to participate in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:46:11 AM

When I first told them about cryptocurrencies, they didn't become interested because they didn't believe to what I day. They say that I just wasting my time reading and studying cryptocurrencies. But when I explained to them its function and the benefits that they can get, I surprised that they are now interested to learn more.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:25:45 AM

When I first told them about cryptocurrencies, they didn't become interested because they didn't believe to what I day. They say that I just wasting my time reading and studying cryptocurrencies. But when I explained to them its function and the benefits that they can get, I surprised that they are now interested to learn more.
well, most people like that. even some of my friends are not very interested in this. well, but some of them are interested when I say that this can provide a considerable advantage, especially if you focus on running it. well, but now their interest has begun to decline due to unhealthy prices.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:05:49 AM

I am one of the advocates of crypto, i talk about it so much to my friends but only a few gives me a listening ear, while some say it is a new form of yahoo yahoo, but all the same i shall never stop talking about crypto to my friends and family members.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:21:01 AM

My friends do not believe in the cryptocurrencies but the truth is cryptocurrencies are getting popular and the acceptance and is increasing of recent two of my nephews are into bitcoin and their holdings are greater than mine an oldtimer.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
when I first told about the crypto currency and the benefits that could be obtained of course they were very interested in it, but after they found out about the enormous risks of trading they began to be pessimistic and seemed to not care when I continued to tell about crypto currencies to them.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:05:53 PM

I think that everyone has such friends) Before we all very fiercely debated on this topic, it's hard to explain to people what the blockchain is, and as it became clear in the end and do not need it, it's the same thing to ask the nurse how she takes delivery)))it Took a little time, and the guys just forgot that I do it, so I advise you not to debate on the subject of bitcoin to whom it is not interesting, and leave everything as it is.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

They think crypto currency as stock in my scenario ,first when they heard about btc when there was btc rally they become very addicted to it ,they just wanted to invest in it to gain profit but after btc dumped they started saying it is just a ponzi scam😂,many friends of mine heard about blockchain but do not care about it ,they just want free crypto that's all.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:13:51 PM

Unfortunately, only a few people from my friends are interested in cryptocurrency. I tried to attract them and motivate them with a good income but their reaction made me understand that it was useless to do it. Therefore, now I mostly communicate on the theme of cryptocurrency with my acquaintances - like-minded people from social networks, with whom I met already here in crypto.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:03:43 PM

When my friends find out that I am doing Cryptocurrency they only laughing at me and making negative feedback that what I'm doing is just wasting of time because it does not pay,but when they saw me that I am earning in Crypto they are now interested to know about it and started asking me what they need to do to earn,but I don't want to teach them I want them that they will get knowledge by themselves so that no one can blame me what ever happened if they investment.
- I think your actions and answers to them are very correct because if we help them too enthusiastically, explain to them all but after they fail, they will still blame us, instead of thanks for what we have taught them. Your case is a typical, they don't care about the relationship between you and them, they care only about the benefits and what they can earn through you, and with such friends, the best is that we should stay away from them, I never help or explain anything about crypto to friends, they should automatically search for information, no one has the patience and time to share their ways of making money

I was very sceptical about cryptocurrencies for a long time but my friend have finally convinced me that it is a very perspective scope. And conclusion is simple: keeping your mind open and curious is way to success and progress.

Indeed, with keep our mind open, we can gain many new knowledge and we can make success in this field. Many people still not believe about cryptocurrency and its their choice. Soon or later people will have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency will join and make extra money
Later on I think people will be happy for their investment in bitcoin because it is growing all over the world at the same time many countries recently adopted it and those who are still forbid it are those who suffers lack of knowledge so really good idea to share our knowledge with them and tell them what actually bitcoin is and how it works to make our life better.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:44:49 PM

I've been using bitcoin years back itself. When it was around $1000 I used to explain this to my friends. Whenever I say the term virtual money and it hasn't got the physical state as the fiat they never believe it. Later one day I gave a clear explanation with the blockchain wallet open and making transactions. This made few believe, and they're now using bitcoin for more needs. Specifically into gambling.
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:47:07 PM

In my environment, few people are now interested in cryptocurrency after the disappearance of the hype, or rather when Bitcoin fell to the bottom. I think when Bitcoin starts to grow again, then everyone’s interest in it will appear even more.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:59:24 PM

Base on the long bearish trend of 2018, some of my friend I introduce CRYPTO to are presently regreting, as there investment in ICO has not been profitable but a loss, the assurance I kept on with is the fact that the space will experience the bull run, Friends I introduce CRYPTO to that did'nt listen to me are smiling now as they felt they took the right decision, sure they will all regret when the bull run commence. Crypto is a global revolutional platform.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:29:41 AM

Base on the long bearish trend of 2018, some of my friend I introduce CRYPTO to are presently regreting, as there investment in ICO has not been profitable but a loss, the assurance I kept on with is the fact that the space will experience the bull run, Friends I introduce CRYPTO to that did'nt listen to me are smiling now as they felt they took the right decision, sure they will all regret when the bull run commence. Crypto is a global revolutional platform.
just like me, where my friends are sorry for crypto, of course because they are losing money, and are bored because the market doesn't get better soon. but some of them remain loyal waiting for the heyday to come, even though their assets are currently declining

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

I introduced not just my friends but my siblings to Cryptocurrency last year January .
I was too excited then , because I made some real money from investments during the market surge of 2017.
In my understanding, I thought it would continue that way.
Reason why I thought about introducing people.
Although few just ignored me .
But my little brother and sister with 3 friends heed to my call and invested.
They lost over 90% of their capital ,no thanks to the 2018 bearish market.
It was so painful and frustrating.
I never tried introducing it to another person ever since then.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:50:33 PM

Their reaction was awkward because the rumor surrounding them about crypto market has made them have negative mind towards it and the only thing that can change their mind is a huge spike in price.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

I experience to hear somewords that is not good like i will scam them and. And the others said ill give some proof of my income to cryptocurrency then they will invest also. And some of my friends invest to cryptocurrency after i explained them about it. And Some ignore it.  Its to hard to get an investor to cryptocurremcy even you explained clearly everythimg about it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:30:18 PM

I experienced good treatment from a friend when I explained Bitcoin to him, at once he immediately gave an appreciation of the Bitcoin digital currency, because according to him the world is now aiming at digital, so it requires a great innovation like Bitcoin.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:33:48 PM

Their reaction was awkward because the rumor surrounding them about crypto market has made them have negative mind towards it and the only thing that can change their mind is a huge spike in price.

The same to me. The reaction of my friends, when I talk to about cryptos, is always negative do the big crush of the market occurred last year... it is very difficult to change people's opinions until the market gives big signs of recovering.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:10:13 AM

There are only few of my friends that became interested to cryptocurrencies. I shared my knowledge to them because I want them to realized the new technology that emerges. They can also feel convenient and comfortable by using bitcoin as medium of exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: