Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:03:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Bitcoin is not buble it is an asset so you should buy bitcoim as more as possible and hold it for long term. I think you will be gain a lot of money.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Yeah, I think bitcoin is best choice for invest long term, That's if you have enough money for buy it. But I trust bitcoin will not die. Because if bitcoin die what will happen to another currency like altcoin? Or what will effect to physical money like dollar?
I think altcoins is best choice for invest long term. Because Altcoin have more low price and they can to grow more
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

The current price of bitcoin makes me want to buy bitcoin more because the price is very stable despite the falling of other crypto coins.
If you sold your altcoins to btc before this red, then you were lucky back then. Although the price of altcoins very bad now, it doesn't means altcoins is just a shitcoin i think.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice for investment because many people are interested and investing in it. Bitcoin isn't going to die anytime soon. It will survive and will help you earn more money when you buy and hold it for sometime.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

I think it's time to invest bitcoin, because he is not in the right form to grow now. So now invest bitcoin, you can not, but you need!
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

As I have seen lately, Bitcoin is the digital currency which doesn't lose more value. Yep, altcoins depend on BTC, but they have been losing their own value, not against BTC. Maybe we should believe Bitcoin.
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

The price of bitcoin is still the highest of other cryptocurrency, it is not afraid to invest in bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright. At this time price of bitcoin is down, and actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin. For that, buy as much bitcoin as possible according to the capabilities we have, and do not force yourself to invest in bitcoin. Then be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices, and I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and we need to invest in it because later the price will increase greatly. To my mind, it is better to buy btc now until the market recovers and becomes green

ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

As an Investor that knows his onions, this particular time where the bitcoin is reading red could be a blessing in disguise ... Investment that this particular time could result to a boost in the foreseeable future.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

Developments in various countries. The hottest news, Facebook does not want the site to have advertisements related to Virtual Currency

As for users who already have bitcoin at this time, the Indonesian bank does not have legal protection for this matter, so the decisions that have been taken by the community are currently considered to have been taken into account. For this reason, the Indonesian bank asked to stop using bitcoin before it was finally feared.

"If it is already done, it means that it has taken a risk. It means that it is ready for profit or loss. But our hope is not to expand if it is not clear. If it is clear, the new buyers can take a decision. We remind you again, we learn from the events happening in various countries, "
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly a good investment. But at the expense of altcoins, I do not agree with you. There are decent coins that can be hold in the long run, and etherium is one such coin.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Not all coins except bitcoin are shitcoins. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. On the basis of this platform released a lot of promising altcoins. We can not say that bitcoin is the only coin in which you can invest.

BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

It would be more comfortable if we invest by not selling a favorite house or car. Of course you must be prepared to face the risk, whether it's in short or long term investment. There are no benefits achieved for free without going through a risk.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

Bitcoin has been called bubble for long time, but it is actually not true. If it was a bubble, it would not back to bubbling again because peoples would afraid to buy bitcoin again. But now, bitcoin users and holders is not fewer. Peoples keep buy and sell bitcoin in the market.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and we need to invest in it because later the price will increase greatly. To my mind, it is better to buy btc now until the market recovers and becomes green
Investing on bitcoin is the good choice to make while the price is cheaper like what it has now. When the price get up and increase, we can regret every chance we have today because we are late to join those who will enjoy the success of holding and getting huge profit. It is good when you have something amount while you are waiting for the good price because it gonna worth something.

bonbor.

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

some people say good time for investment  sry i am new comer of crypto currency where can i get BITCOIN   
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

Investing on bitcoin is the good choice to make while the price is cheaper like what it has now. When the price get up and increase, we can regret every chance we have today because we are late to join those who will enjoy the success of holding and getting huge profit. It is good when you have something amount while you are waiting for the good price because it gonna worth something.
so take advantage of the best moments and good situations to be used as one of the ways to get profit by investing in bitcoin. I am still optimistic if today many are investing in bitcoin as the best choice.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

I think now is the best time to invest because now the price of bitcoin is worth if you want to invest because now the price is going up and up again
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

Yes, in my opinion, we must get it now and not wait when the price of Bitcoin becomes higher. Doing this, now there is no doubt and investment is the right thing to do because it has been proven and tested in crytocurrancy.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Could you and should you invest in bitcoin? It's a tough question, and it depends on your appetite for risk.
Bitcoin is often touted as an electronic currency that will change the world, but it is also a highly volatile type of financial asset. In fact, many governments don't recognize it as a currency at all. In spite of the many merchants now excepting bitcoin, a lot of the activity surrounding bitcoin comes from traders hoping to make money on fluctuations in its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: