Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:10:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

Yes. Invest in cryptocurrency now and become the next rich person in the future. If you want to earn more money,  invest in bitcoin and hold it for sometime before selling it.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
from any of these coins I still believe in investing in bitcoin because bitcoin offers a good and significant price. I'm still optimistic about bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to be in the best position.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

Yes. Invest in cryptocurrency now and become the next rich person in the future. If you want to earn more money,  invest in bitcoin and hold it for sometime before selling it.
Bitcoin is indeed an investment for the future, because many people have succeeded with bitcoin. The price is currently down, so this is the right time to buy it. I hope you become a lucky person Smiley

Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

The bubble should burst. This will happen sooner or later. Law of physics.)))) I'm sure that another worthy currency will appear on the market. She can replace us with gold.
Undamobil

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

I think investment in bitcoin is just my time and it's not right if at $ 20,000, we know that this bitcoin movement is truly extraordinary, there are so many negative news that is very fast spread, no investors are easily panicked and sell all their assets down
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

If you sell your altcoin to btc before this red, then you are lucky at that time. Even though altcoin prices are so bad now, that doesn't mean altcoin is just shitcoin that I think. The price of bitcoin now makes me want to buy more bitcoin because the price is very stable despite the fall of other crypto coins

More people want to buying bitcoin because the price 60% lower than peak price. Investing on bitcoin will profitable in near future because if ETF approved, bitcoin price will be above $10k again
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

Many people are investing and some are just starting today. Since that price of bitcoin now is shockingly low, others are tired and quitting investing. Some are afraid that it might not come back again like last year's price. But it will recover again.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

Now only about 100 million people agree BTC,but  if over time, 1 billion people or more agree BTC, then how much will the price reach?
so now is good time to invest BTC.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

if I always invest in bitcoin bro. especially I always invest short term. because I have only a little capital and I need to get in every day to make ends meet. Therefore by investing in bitcoin and spending with other crypto is more profitable.
Investors like bitcoin because of interest in prices that always go up and down. If prices are stable, bitcoin is not attractive, because the speculation is small. Remember, the investor's strategy is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. There will be no big profits, if the price of bitcoin does not fluctuate
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin then surely you should be able to buy bitcoin first and make sure you buy bitcoin at a very cheap price, don't let you buy bitcoin when the conditions and price of bitcoin are high, you just need to be able to wait for the right moment for buy bitcoin and as much bitcoin investment as you can when the price is cheap.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
in my opinion at any time we can start investing using cryptocurrencies if we are ready with all the risks ready with your confidence and patience I feel anytime the time is right
Jdleonor

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Bitcoin is maybe a bubble but blow out time doesn't come yet. Investment is a matter of money and for that the strongest is my choice becuase investing is good for me
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

Yes, I have invested a lot for Bitcoin. And as long as I live I will invest bitcoin. Because I have benefited a lot by doing this.
Very good opinion and I like the opinions that show.
It is true that investing in bitcoin is very profitable, so many people who invest in it, including us, because I know that investing in bitcoin is very beneficial and beneficial by doing this.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

No doubt if Bitcoin is the best investment ever in the cryptocurrency world. But don't underestimate Eth. I think Eth is also good for investment. Eth is good if used as a short term or long term. Eth has a bright future and can provide profit even if it is not as big as the profit generated by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first best investment  and Eth is the second. Grin

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

Bitcoin is maybe a bubble but blow out time doesn't come yet. Investment is a matter of money and for that the strongest is my choice becuase investing is good for me

I don't think it is a bubble- it welcomes newbies and it keeps improving so its opposite of a bubble!
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Yeah, I think bitcoin is best choice for invest long term, That's if you have enough money for buy it. But I trust bitcoin will not die. Because if bitcoin die what will happen to another currency like altcoin? Or what will effect to physical money like dollar?
Your confidence and patience are needed by all investors in the current cryptocurrency with the current conditions and situations by having the possibility of patience in the future will benefit

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Bitcoin is slowly rising up and for sure every investors willing to invest in bitcoin if this will grow again. So i'm reserving my funds for investing in bitcoin in the future.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Bitcoin is maybe a bubble but blow out time doesn't come yet. We'll see really high prices in a one or two years. And if you can predict drop down times you can increase your funds. Maybe two years from now you'll be a millionaire. Smiley
I dont agree that bitcoin is a bubble but you are right about predictions. its important to know the market
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
in my opinion at any time we can start investing using cryptocurrencies if we are ready with all the risks ready with your confidence and patience I feel anytime the time is right
I agree. It is about patience and confidence to take risk when you invest and it is the right time for it. Time pass by fast and you don't know what tomorrow could bring. Take the opportunity when it always there for you not to regret later for doubting it. Investment takes time but it is okay to be early for you to have long time to gain profit.
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

Today's Bitcoin isn't longer alien to individuals and businesses around the world, as many countries and organizations have accepted bitcoin as a form of universal payment. Bitcoin has attracted little attention from investors but it has a lot of advantages. The biggest advantage of bitcoin, which hasn't currency in the world compared to it, is liquidity. Bitcoin can be easily used for payment, shopping ... and can also convert bitcoin into other currencies. On the other hand, bitcoin isn't under the control of any financial institution or individual and the amount of bitcoin generated is limited so that no inflation will occur. Users can buy and sell bitcoins directly without the need for intermediaries, thus reducing costs and time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: