Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
It was good few weeks ago when the price was at 6k and showed a stron support on that level. That was a very good sign to buy BTC at that point.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment. Currently, although it has not shown signs of strong growth but it has increased slightly, this is good news. Also Bitcoin is a high value currency and it has a huge impact on the Altcoins, so it will not die.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

True mate don't invest in shitcoin for" long term"  just contribute on it for "short term to gain quick profits 'cause shitcoin always plunges without any sign and sometimes suddenly become had no progress due to the hard fall.  so must not put a money on it for long term which is much better if bitcoin because for sure after the downtrend it will bouncing gradually back to give us profits.
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

Not everything is shitcoin my friend Smiley

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
dash20

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Investing here in crypto currency is very risky you need to know and prepare on that sometimes you can win but not at all i suggest before investing in any coin you should do a research on that coin if for you is profitable go and invest it now a prefer to but bitcoin and ethereum.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I think that btc is worth investing in it because it is the most powerful coin and it has many pros compared to other coins. Btc is the strong coin which has been the first one and that's why it is still the most popular one
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

if I am told to choose I will still choose bitcoin as a good investment because we can invest with two choices, namely long-term investment and short-term investment, because both can provide many benefits
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

I think that you need to get btc now and not wait when the price becomes higher. do this now and you will see that there are many reasons why you should do this now. believe this is the best way to earn
diceoption.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Bitcoin is best to invest  Grin
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
Its altcoin dude, just show some respect Smiley Im also agree with you, just because market of bitcoin right now is still on the red track, and some people see it as a bubble, bitcoin will be dead. Im sure bitcoin will recovery soon. And bitcoin can be another beneficial option for our investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

I think that btc is the best investment ever and it cost is reasonable now. you can invest in it and then sell later. To my mind, investment in btc can solve all your financial problems. it is really great coin with many pros

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

I do believe that Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the whole crypto space. But let's not be subjective here. There are also good altcoins that you call "Shitcoin" which actually has uses.  Not to mention that some altcoins solve some of Bitcoin's problem which has been around for a long time.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Hey there! Lambasting all altcoins as shitcoins would not really help you know. Truly, there's a lot of altcoins out there that tainted the reputation of altcoins red but it is never right to call all of them shitcoins.

I understand your concern for investment and it is nice to know that you have some tips to share yet i do believe that it would be more of a help should we state our findings in a well mannered way. A bit of decency to drive home the nail will never hurt.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

If you are going to invest in BTC for the long term, then yes, I recommend it, because the price will continue growing more and more in the long run.
Since bitcoin is a deflationary currency, it is expected to happen. So it really it a good time to buy now if we consider the long term gains. If you plan to short though, it is very risky since market is unpredictable and the trend cannot be just simply predicted by TA or other metrics used for traditional finance.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

I used to invest in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is great for people who want to have a lot of profit, if you want to have a lot of investment into bitcoin, it will definitely have many advantages.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

surely .I always believe in bitcoin to always invest . Always bitcoin investment I go
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

We tested already bitcoin how profitable is it despite of fluctuations and volatility. Now that price is still affordable to buy,we need to invest more before it will skyrocket again to give us higher profit. Bitcoin is still the best digital investment ever.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I do not agree with the fact that in coins such as ETH, NEO, DASH, EOS and many other altcoins, you can invest only in short-term
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Investing into bitcoin is a wise investment and its one of the best in this market and every wise investor would invest into it. Its the only trusted coin on coinmarketcap as anything can happen with any coin
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

This is good advice from you side and I really also support this bitcoin is the best coin to invest on it it's for a long term
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: