Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
Yeah if bitcoin decreasing the value it is the best time to buy and start to invest. It is the best time to invest and wait for the increasing the price value of bitcoin and to gain big profit in your investment. Bitcoin is best investment in future cause the value is continues increasing so that many people now are joining in investing in bitcoin.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Yes, I have invested a lot for Bitcoin. And as long as I live I will invest bitcoin. Because I have benefited a lot by doing this.
investing in bitcoin is very mandatory if in the crypto world, bitcoin has the highest price and a lot of people invest in bitcoin. investing a lot is very wise because in order to get a huge profit.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I think investing in bitcoin must be developed because for me it can benefit us and the amount is huge
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I think investing in bitcoin must be developed because for me it can benefit us and the amount is huge
True.But before making such investments,make sure to be aware and knowledgeable of what its all about and how it works.Bitcoin investment is one of the best investments i know and a lot of people have already benefited the potentials of bitcoin making their lifestyles today more on progress.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

True.But before making such investments,make sure to be aware and knowledgeable of what its all about and how it works.Bitcoin investment is one of the best investments i know and a lot of people have already benefited the potentials of bitcoin making their lifestyles today more on progress.
even though we know the positive things about bitcoin, but trust me to continue to see and monitor how bitcoin develops so that when we make investments we don't make mistakes.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I think only Bitcoin is worth and we care a lot. But we want the crypto market to grow without the Altcoins because they contribute to Bitcoin. And the market will recover so we are not too worried.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Before having enough capital, it's better to invest in shitcoin first, after having a lot of coins, then we chase bitcoin. Bitcoin is so different and so powerful that it is possible to manipulate coins, possibly bitcoin lovers.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

If you are going to invest in BTC for the long term, then yes, I recommend it, because the price will continue growing more and more in the long run.
It's better to invest in bitcoin in long term investment cause the price value of bitcoin is continues increasing and progress, in this kind of investment you have big potential to gain more profit that's why many investors recommends to invest long term investment.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

We must understand and realise the fact that Bitcoin is valuable today just because the early adopters decided to spend their Bitcoins as the payment instrument instead of holding it for the speculation purpose. At this stage, I believe that it is our responsibility to give the same treatment that will build the value of it over the period of time. I am not against speculation activities but that should be our secondary motive, in my honest opinion.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Investment is not easy. You know the price information. Do check the price in market place. Price is any time to up and down. So careful to invest.

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

Now if you want to invest in bitwise then there are several types of investment festival there is short time investment which is the most common English well as people use to invest in Bitcoins and trade between them by having and watch on the price change of Bitcoins frequently secondly there is long term investment which needs a lot lot of time and no one can give any guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will increase to such an extent but I will prefer mining because we have to do one time investment but if electricity cost is low in your area then you can earn a lot of profit and if the cost is not low in your area then the electricity bill will be more than your profit.
devil before evil

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

First, it's too unstable. Who wants to accept something for payment that could drop in value by 25% before you have time to pour a cup of coffee? Put another way, would you accept Bitcoin as payment for a car you were selling if you had to wait 60 days to convert it to dollars? I doubt it.Second, it's too slow. It can take days to complete a single transaction. By then, the cup of coffee you're trying to purchase is stone cold.
Bitcoin is not a currency in any meaningful sense of the word.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Whatever the reason for investing in Bitcoin is very potential, because Bitcoin is the main digital currency, and will have very high value in the future. but we must know the right time to start investing, and at this time in my opinion is the right time.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I think it's worth investing in bitcoin, but it's worth it wisely. it is necessary to be in the trend and as soon as the bitcoin goes decisively up, then it is worth buying. yet , I think we need to wait
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

I think people should not listen to this kind of sayings. BTC is not a bubble or scam so we can easily invest money in BTC. Of course some people are afraid of its volatility but it is the rule of market
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

Bitcoin is bubble.It doesn't mean,it will die in future.Bitcoin is always best compared to other altcoin.If the price of bitcoin is reduced means,it will recover in the short period.But the price of altcoin including Ethereum is reduced below the unexpected value,it takes huge time to recover.This is the reason for more traders choose of bitcoin to inverse as compared to other cryptocurrency.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

You frightened someone and he hurriedly exchanged a considerable amount of Bitcoin, thereby crashing the market for cryptocurrency.
Moved a large number of Bitcoin through the purse of Silk Road in Fiat is about 1 billion dollars Shocked
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

bitcoin is a long investment if you are patient and use the momentum as best you can. you should use funds that are not used, because if you hear bad news and panic then this is not suitable for those who use loan funds
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Oh friend you have misunderstood so many things. Actually, there are coins called shit coins. But at the same time therea are good altcoins as well. Yes bitcoin is the dominant coin today in the market. But never forget that thare are some altcoins having a big potential to surpass even bitcoin one day in the future. And the other thing is about the bitcoin bubble. Actually according to my sense there we did not experienced a bitcoin bubble recently.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Crypto currency in present  time continuously falling down in market.Comparing with last year present rate is very lower and about bitcoin what should I say.it has come to seven thousand from twenty thousand usd.A huge loss in crypto life.and it has stucked here not increasing any more and discrease sometimes.so invest for bitcoin is not a good idea for now.I will recommend to buy other successful tokens and trade them properly to do and get something good in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: