Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

I think that now it is important to invest in infrastructure. I think before the start of the bull race everything should be ready and as yet there is no point in strongly pumping the price.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Well, I agree with you, Bitcoin is just a bubble on the market. but this is technology, so I don't think it will die, because it's always upgraded and continues to grow. in altcoin is following Bitcoin. but they are constrained by vision. I think competition in the vision and mission will destroy most of the altcoins. be careful when investing in altcoins. the best way to invest is only in Bitcoin. and altcoins only to collect Bitcoin from daily trading.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

slightly agree with your opinion, but actually investing in bitcoin and altcoin is equally risky. not only bitcoin, crypto's future is difficult to predict, we should not fully believe in crypto's future. Just think about it now, we are can doing short-term investments in bitcoin and altcoin, utilizing ever-changing prices, to find easy profits without high risk.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I also agree that we invest in bitcoin. because by storing bitcoin, especially in the long run, we will get profits. because it is not possible the price of bitcoin will always go down. will definitely rise again.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

I would not call Ethereum a bad coin. It is possible, that in few years Eth will become most valuable crypto. Those coins, that can get rid of mining, will be the winners in the future.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Invet in bitcoin can and should be. Nobody thought that bitcoin rises to 20 thousand, the more I did not think that it would fall to 6 thousand. Investing in bitcoin only on the difference in the rate could be well earned.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

I will love to differ from you on bitcoin being a bubble though you are entitled to your own opinion but for me Bitcoin is not a bubble. For about a decade now since the inception of bitcoin it has grown from strength to strength and has defiled all the burst prediction made against it. Bitcoin is strong and will still be available for the next decade coming. I agree with you that bitcoin leads all the altcoin and will contine to do so for some time in future.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

You first have to know the definition of the word "bubble" if you can see that bitcoin is running and growing for 9 years and you say it's a bubble, for me, Bitcoin is a technology and economic innovation. for the world because now it is the first virtual currency being used and accepted by shops, merchants, companies and even different banks. For many people simply using a buy and hold strategy is the best option because bitcoin is suitable for long term investment.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

I think that btc is the best coin and it is worth investing in  because it is popular not by chance. It has many other benefits and the confidentiality it provides is one of the best advantages ever

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Many people like to invite in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is also comparable to gold and like gold it has limited in number so according to time its price increase. Many people like to use it for short term investment purposes. Bitcoin market prices is not stable. Its fluctuate time to time. So it is not good for long term investment purposes. Many companies start investing in it so in future its price will be increase. According to some investors it is good for investment and according to some its is not a profitable thing to he investment because of its high volatile nature and consider it as a bubble.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

if I always invest in bitcoin bro. especially I always invest short term. because I have only a little capital and I need to get in every day to make ends meet. Therefore by investing in bitcoin and spending with other crypto is more profitable.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Vansoff

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

I believe that now any investment is on the long term as the market falls very much and continues to fall and if you invest in bitcoin, then not all money is advised to invest some more into the promising altcoyins
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 04:43:01 PM by reda

I believe that now any investment is on the long term as the market falls very much and continues to fall and if you invest in bitcoin, then not all money is advised to invest some more into the promising altcoyins

Yeah. Nowadays is a good future coin. So people believe and invest in the bitcoin. It changes the people future and lifestyle. Bitcoin is the best one of the future coin. So don't lose and leave the bitcoin. People believe and invest. It a good opportunity for future saving. If save the bitcoin wait for the price then sell and exchange it. Bitcoin is a future digital coin. Now bitcoin price increasing. So wait for the price down then plan to invest.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Bitcoin is maybe a bubble but blow out time doesn't come yet. We'll see really high prices in a one or two years. And if you can predict drop down times you can increase your funds. Maybe two years from now you'll be a millionaire. Smiley
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

I trust bitcoin, because it is a strong coin and is the first in crypto, and I think bitcoin is more able to survive than other crypto coins. Investment is a matter of money and for that the strongest is my choice.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

investment for bitcoin is fine, but are you able to see prices that are so sharp at the moment, and what I am thinking now is whether prices will return to normal? and it will not be profitable to invest in bitcoin, now is the wrong time to invest in bitcoin if you insist on continuing your investment, then there is no law prohibiting..
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

investment for bitcoin is fine, but are you able to see prices that are so sharp at the moment, and what I am thinking now is whether prices will return to normal? and it will not be profitable to invest in bitcoin, now is the wrong time to invest in bitcoin if you insist on continuing your investment, then there is no law prohibiting..
That is right, invest bitcoin now for our future, don't waste time and money being here and not investing even single amount  of it we should goal for it to have a bitcoin in our wallet before it will reach $20k again, we still have the chance to buy now so don't missed this chance.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

I would not say that ETH, Ripple or Stellar can be so boldly called shitcoins. If you look at the statistics of growth in a certain time period, you can easily notice that these coins develop much faster than bitcoin, and also have a higher probability of remaining on the market for a longer period than the grandfather of bitcoin. I think you're wrong here.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

There is no doubt that about the value of Bitcoin. However, if the investors still be scare of the crypto now, it will take a long time to recover. So, you should take care to hold Bitcoin in long term

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

It seems very poor and limited your belief that out of bitcoin, all other cryptos are shitcoins, because in these moments of the development of applied cryptology, is more than evidenced that bitcoin is still far from being the perfect cryptocurrency, so that many legitimate projects have emerged that offer adequate and functional solutions to the weaknesses that bitcoin has. And seen from that angle, it is undoubted that the bitcoin is a bubble for the simple fact of being worth so much, knowing the great limitations that it has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: