Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:51:34 AM

On this score there is an alternative view. In fact, Bitcoin can still remain in such an uncertain position for a very long time because whales are now using their huge funds to actively participate in futures transactions, thanks to which they are enriched without letting the price of Bitcoin grow.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:54:51 AM

Well blood or gain a momentum again we dont know only the time will answer that to be honest iam always positive 2019 will be the start of the journey Cryptocurrency. But me always set my stop lose just in a case if my predict was wrong

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:10:32 AM

Hopefully this will soon be a new wave of market growth, we will all be waiting for it, in 2019 it must be sure that the cryptocurrency will rise again but of course it cannot rise fully but slowly, hopefully in the future everything will run normally as in expect it

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:52:03 AM

I believe so too soon the market will recover and be better the new wave will be soon in this year 2019 the previous year was made of so much losses but this year is different
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:20:18 AM

The whole last year we wrote the same thing-that the market is about to recover and we will start earning again...but the reality is that we can continue to fall this year.Anything can be expected in such an unregulated market. In any case, this year there may be some clarity regarding the regulation of the crypto industry and the launch of the Bakkt platform.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:28:51 AM

I agree that the current decline in prices is a correction that occurred in the market after a significant increase before, we do have to be patient with market conditions and believe that the market will soon increase, in crypto everything is unpredictable, so the possibility of bullrun is very large
Personally, I adhere to the same opinion, for a full recovery of the market will take time, unfortunately for a couple of months this can not happen, although to my surprise, many believe that today or tomorrow the cryptocurrency will increase sharply in price. A new wave will definitely happen there is no doubt, it is only a matter of time.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:52:09 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

this is kinda false hopes, we all did thought about green days back december 2018 and still, and now, the market were still bleeding from the wound of 2018, lots of crypto people already quitting and losing but for those who were elite, this is the best way to invest.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

I believe so too soon the market will recover and be better the new wave will be soon in this year 2019 the previous year was made of so much losses but this year is different
I do not believe that the growth will happen so soon, this year is needed to gain strength, prepare the ground, but for now the cryptocurrency is too weak to start moving up

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:28:46 AM

I am sure that it will happen. Most users are with crypto in any circumstances. And they are right. Cryptocurrencies have its bright future. And we will see new rises again and again.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:33:37 AM

Yes very we will find out the growth of market ill think in this year will be started.
But for now the market was facing some of problem just like dropping the price of all coins and it was to long for now not to recover.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:07:53 AM

All can not be good so I try learn and be ready for next run. This will happen soon.
Now we have to be patient and wait and hodl.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

I don’t even know if there will be a growth this year, there will be a lot of new updates in the cryptocurrency sphere and bakkt exchange and bitcoin futures, but something is hard to believe, manipulators will dictate conditions, but in 2020 when will be bitcoin halving will be growth.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

The fall of the market is logical after such a staggering growth. This may continue, but after that there will be a long flat (price fluctuations in a narrow range). I want to believe that the market will start to rise to new highs very soon.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:47:55 AM

I don’t even know if there will be a growth this year, there will be a lot of new updates in the cryptocurrency sphere and bakkt exchange and bitcoin futures, but something is hard to believe, manipulators will dictate conditions, but in 2020 when will be bitcoin halving will be growth.
No one knows that. The important thing is that cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere.Many States still do not regulate this market-as the state is not an Issuer.It is important for any state to control the turnover of money and therefore until they learn to somehow subordinate the cryptocurrency-we will continue to see the sharp UPS and downs.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:07:43 PM

I’m still waiting and can’t wait for the real situation to start, which investors will have coordinated approaches to begin the investment process. I understand that everyone is waiting for the start of legalization, but this is not yet there, respectively, and there is no investment.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:20:34 PM

During the year, the volatility of bitcoin has fallen by 98%! Low volatility may indicate a decline in speculative trading and approaching a sharp price movement.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

I hope so, because there were too much people saying the same during the whole 2018 and as a result we have seen the worst year in the crypto currencies history. Lets just wait for the Bakkt exchange launch and for Ethereum 2.0 update.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:56:34 PM

The most scary if it does not help us. There is no guarantee that this will cause growth. Too many problems that we struggle with and how we cannot solve.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:57:29 PM

It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:01:56 AM

It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.

I agree with you, but as this market shows, it can play with us by completely different rules. So you need to be careful and do everything against the crowd, if the crowd says it will grow, then it will not be  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: