Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
EpsiloNs11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:20:07 AM

P2Pool node located in EU, with multiple redundant upstreams and very low latency. 0.5% fee

Connection settings:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
(no registration required! just join with your spaincoin address as username, mine, and get paid!!)

http://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490
sandman33

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:20:35 AM

This coin makes absolutely zero sense. First of all, how are the Spanish people supposed to know to collect these coins?? I'm pretty sure the average Spanish person has no idea what the hell bitcoin even is, let alone this shitcoin. The dev, or anyone else for that matter, failed to do any type of promotion, there is zero media coverage, no small time articles on the coin anywhere. Hell, do a simple google search and the only thing that comes up is this thread, the coins website, the coins twitter page, and the dev trying to get added onto cryptsy. Nothing else at all, seriously there is no information at all, its like the dev didn't even try. This is an obvious scam. I'd be surprised if it even made its way to any other exchanges, let alone a well known one. Good luck with this one guys, mine that shit, sell it while you can, then GTFO.

Another one lost the boat Cry
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:34:06 AM

Just a quick remark, you'll have noticed that the block reward is now 99 coins. This is because the reward is adjusted gradually one coin by one. There won't be big jumps and instability near halvings because there are no halvings in SpainCoin. The block reward is halved every 8 months but it is done slowly over time.

whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Oh of course, if I'm not worshipping a coin, it means I'm butthurt because "I lost the boat" Think logically. Read what I wrote and see if you can come up with a logical explanation. And this coin is like a day old and is selling for cheaper than what it was this morning. If I wanted to "make the boat" (which I'm pretty convinced there was never one to begin with) I could easily make it now, way before it even made it onto a big exchange (which it won't)
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:49:26 AM

@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
whatthefugg

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:58:56 AM

@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.
johnny_non

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.
The whole alt community is full of trolls we don't need any more...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
whatthefugg

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:13:28 AM

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.

you guys are so paranoid..ohhhh im a FUD im going to discourage a whole community of users to drive the price down so I can buy mah coinz. You aren't thinking logically And no, the OP doesn't explain shit. I understand the spanish people can confirm their identity with a chip but HOW WILL THEY KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE ANY COINS TO COLLECT? Like I said before, there is no promotion at all. I want you to just put your paranoid thoughts away for one second and think about what I'm saying. When the time comes for the spanish people to coins. what happens? Is every person in spain going to have a great awakening and realize they have spain coins waiting for them? thats all I really want to know. In reality, I like the idea and yes, i can be a skeptic, but I would like somebody to give me some kind of explanation, to raise my hopes and trust in the coin. Instead I get called a troll, or i get called butthurt because I "missed the train" yet no one will give me any kind of reasonable answers. Anyways, I'm done...I won't post here anymore because I'm obviously a troll and im butthurt and im trying to convince you all to sell low so I can buy all of your precious spain coins. bye
THeZoiD

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

you guys are so paranoid..ohhhh im a FUD im going to discourage a whole community of users to drive the price down so I can buy mah coinz. You aren't thinking logically And no, the OP doesn't explain shit. I understand the spanish people can confirm their identity with a chip but HOW WILL THEY KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE ANY COINS TO COLLECT? Like I said before, there is no promotion at all. I want you to just put your paranoid thoughts away for one second and think about what I'm saying. When the time comes for the spanish people to coins. what happens? Is every person in spain going to have a great awakening and realize they have spain coins waiting for them? thats all I really want to know. In reality, I like the idea and yes, i can be a skeptic, but I would like somebody to give me some kind of explanation, to raise my hopes and trust in the coin. Instead I get called a troll, or i get called butthurt because I "missed the train" yet no one will give me any kind of reasonable answers. Anyways, I'm done...I won't post here anymore because I'm obviously a troll and im butthurt and im trying to convince you all to sell low so I can buy all of your precious spain coins. bye

What a fudge...lol

johnny_non

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:20:40 AM

I honestly can't say i know how or when promotions are going to roll out, I'm not a member of the dev team. It does say that distribution starts in a month. Which in my opinion is a fair enough warning and advance to advertise and build interest. If you ask me it is also generous to the miners to be able to get a jump on demand before people are given coins and the coins given not being at a pace greater than they are mined.

It isn't questions that makes one a troll. it's the yelling scam.... much like yelling fire in a theater... FUD
If you believe it's a scam don't buy in, that's a true option...

PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:56:43 AM

** Running smooth at 600Mh/s - Finding loads of blocks - Come join us! **

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING SPAINCOIN!

Our SpainCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:5000 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:07:07 AM

IMO SUN is better coin for spain than SPA Smiley

yolo
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:17:07 AM

spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance
THeZoiD

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance

it is up on an alternate site because of ddos

here : http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/index.php?page=dashboard

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:42:19 AM

spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance

it is up on an alternate site because of ddos

here : http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/index.php?page=dashboard

Oh, thanks!
THeZoiD

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:49:41 AM

going back up

tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:05:11 AM

why is the block reward 99 instead of 100
johnny_non

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:09:54 AM

Just a quick remark, you'll have noticed that the block reward is now 99 coins. This is because the reward is adjusted gradually one coin by one. There won't be big jumps and instability near halvings because there are no halvings in SpainCoin. The block reward is halved every 8 months but it is done slowly over time.

this is why

THeZoiD

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:10:33 AM

here

tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:24:58 AM

APHRODITECOIN APH was just lauched today ,75% premine for the people of Cyprus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: