Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

sorry for my english....this is not my native language...

i know what happen last night...i know why the price went down!!!!

there is an a-hole with i guest a lots of hash power "my guess" or even the dev with premine "im not making any accusation"

the guy drop a huge amount of coins like 800spa in the ask section to stop the price going up and then drop a large small amount of btc in the offer section to drive the price down

then people start dumping then he bought all the coins and he remove the large amount from the ask section and the price went back up then dump them all again at high price and drive the price back down...

this should be illegal  but what can we doo???

the solution to prevent this to happen in the future is to limite the max order amount on exchange site

cause its not fair when 1 individual can manipulate and kill a coin like that....

You started the post with "I Know what happened" and then you start to make assumptions.
Second , you have no idea how a free market and trading works.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tamis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:45:48 PM

Agreed, more news from DEV is a must to make this coin do well, and be successful. Updates and such. Also getting listed on mintpal is a horrible idea, exchanges don't create value, they are dumping grounds for coins. We need merchants and coinpayments.com sites, not exchanges, 1-2 exchanges is plenty for now.

You are right. Back in the days new coins launched and there were no exchanges for them. People didn't mine to sell but because they liked / believed in an idea or people behind coin etc. Now most of the people mine only to sell ASAP. The difference between most of the miners is price. Some will dump just after the coin hits exchange. Others will wait a little bit more. So there is always high supply and demand is much smaller. So price goes down very fast.

Back in the days people were willing to wait years to see profits, then it was months, weeks, days and now.. hours I guess..

Something has to change. Most of the new (and old) coins has close to 0 value.

Well this coin is holding quite nicely so far !
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:46:14 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 11:17:23 PM by BlackMarket

sorry for my english....this is not my native language...

i know what happen last night...i know why the price went down!!!!

there is an a-hole with i guest a lots of hash power "my guess" or even the dev with premine "im not making any accusation"

the guy drop a huge amount of coins like 800spa in the ask section to stop the price going up and then drop a large small amount of btc in the offer section to drive the price down

then people start dumping then he bought all the coins and he remove the large amount from the ask section and the price went back up then dump them all again at high price and drive the price back down...

this should be illegal  but what can we doo???

the solution to prevent this to happen in the future is to limite the max order amount on exchange site

cause its not fair when 1 individual can manipulate and kill a coin like that....
yes, market manipulation,fuck.
stupid people sell lower price  Angry
btcpoland

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:43:33 PM

Why do you even care? If you believe in this coin, just mine it and when it drops - buy the dips. If you believe it will finally / in the long term rise, then why care of "manipulation". Take adventage of it and buy more when SPA is cheap. Simple as that.
gerbill2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:44:01 PM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/spa.gif

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif DDOS protection
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:58:16 PM

Hmm i have 1500 SPA but price is so low i better just hold win or lose i guess
speedhash.eu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:21:44 AM

Agree. Weekend is usually the worst time to sell and best to buy. If you have some spare BTC - buy some more SPA coins. Otherwise just wait. Not much to lose (~ 1 BTC by current price), much more to win (~ 15 BTC if price hits 0.01 BTC per 1 SPA).

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Join over 250 happy miners! Smiley

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Mishiwaka

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Agree. Weekend is usually the worst time to sell and best to buy. If you have some spare BTC - buy some more SPA coins. Otherwise just wait. Not much to lose (~ 1 BTC by current price), much more to win (~ 15 BTC if price hits 0.01 BTC per 1 SPA).

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Join over 250 happy miners! Smiley

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

Return to mining SPA, but after an hour my unconfirmed is still 0 Huh Does anybody have this problem Huh
speedhash.eu

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

Return to mining SPA, but after an hour my unconfirmed is still 0 Huh Does anybody have this problem Huh

Last block found 15/03 00:07:54 GMT+1, so 1h 20 min ago. Sometimes it takes more time to find a block, sometimes less. In the long term it will be average.

Check it out here:
http://spa.speedhash.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

EDIT: New block found: 15/03 01:26:33 GMT+1. It took 633.43% of average time (shares) to find a block. You (all of us) were just unlucky this time Smiley But next block we may be the lucky ones with shorter time to find a block.

EDIT2: What did I say about the luck? Wink Next block found 15/03 01:28:04, 1.5 minutes after the previous one. It took only 11.42% of the estimated time to find a block.
Mishiwaka

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:37:49 AM

Last block found 15/03 00:07:54 GMT+1, so 1h 20 min ago. Sometimes it takes more time to find a block, sometimes less. In the long term it will be average.

Check it out here:
http://spa.speedhash.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

EDIT: New block found: 15/03 01:26:33 GMT+1. It took 633.43% of average time (shares) to find a block. You (all of us) were just unlucky this time Smiley But next block we may be the lucky ones with shorter time to find a block.

EDIT2: What did I say about the luck? Wink Next block found 15/03 01:28:04, 1.5 minutes after the previous one. It took only 11.42% of the estimated time to find a block.
oh !!! sounds good, I just suggest that something like hashing.at with ProCoin happened.  Cheesy
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:12:47 AM

Why do you even care? If you believe in this coin, just mine it and when it drops - buy the dips. If you believe it will finally / in the long term rise, then why care of "manipulation". Take adventage of it and buy more when SPA is cheap. Simple as that.
i bought @0.00239 now 0.0006
no more btc to buy
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:30:19 AM

no more btc to buy

Don't worry , your BTC are definitely in better hands.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

no more btc to buy

Do you have nothing better to do? Why do you go on all the threads on all coins all day and troll? Just so people know here, this here is one very dedicated troll, look up his past posts, you'll see this person is just here to bash threads on new coins. 
enjoy0065

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:55:10 AM

Good  Grin
PoolNetwork

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:55:49 AM

We are the ONLY pool operating at 0% fee
All rewards will go to miners!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:56:06 AM

stupid people sell lower price  Angry

no more btc to buy

Do you have nothing better to do? Why do you go on all the threads on all coins all day and troll? Just so people know here, this here is one very dedicated troll, look up his past posts, you'll see this person is just here to bash threads on new coins.  

I'm quite the supporter of a few coins. Why are you so mad? Because you made the wrong choices?
Because the truth hurts?

Lets look at your stats:
Announcements (Altcoins)      128
Alternate cryptocurrencies      9
Beginners & Help 1

And mine:

Speculation      875
Announcements (Altcoins)      469
Bitcoin Discussion      279
Beginners & Help      241
Politics & Society      215
Alternate cryptocurrencies      157
Economics      132
Off-topic      85
Custom hardware      41
Service Discussion      35

You're being blinded by greed , and people blinded by greed don't hear the voice of reason anymore.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brammien

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:31:43 AM

stupid people sell lower price  Angry

no more btc to buy

I'm quite the supporter of a few coins. Why are you so mad? Because you made the wrong choices?
Because the truth hurts?

Lets look at your stats:
Announcements (Altcoins)      128
Alternate cryptocurrencies      9
Beginners & Help 1

And mine:

Speculation      875
Announcements (Altcoins)      469
Bitcoin Discussion      279
Beginners & Help      241
Politics & Society      215
Alternate cryptocurrencies      157
Economics      132
Off-topic      85
Custom hardware      41
Service Discussion      35

You're being blinded by greed , and people blinded by greed don't hear the voice of reason anymore.

469 altcoin announcements, wow, since all i see is negative posts must be sad to be you. Blinded by greed? NO, I'm into cryptos more for what they will do to change the world, not like your, bashing every coin that comes out. Who cares. Most will fail, but why do you even care or bother? Stop interfering with your negative comments and move on to a thread that suits you, instead of you nonstop trolling.

You do do that, go look up his posts, most are all completely negative. Anyways, enough time spend on you, back to topic at hand, the OP, spaincoin.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

too much to qoute

469 altcoin announcements, wow, since all i see is negative posts must be sad to be you. Blinded by greed? NO, I'm into cryptos more for what they will do to change the world, not like your, bashing every coin that comes out. Who cares. Most will fail, but why do you even care or bother? Stop interfering with your negative comments and move on to a thread that suits you, instead of you nonstop trolling.

You do do that, go look up his posts, most are all completely negative. Anyways, enough time spend on you, back to topic at hand, the OP, spaincoin.

Yes , because most of the coins come with a bright flashy  idea , people invest money in them and the "dev" runs ...they die.
People who lose money in some damn coin are leaving the crypto world with a bad taste , they don't even know what a crypto coin should be.

People just like you who haven't a single post outside the alt coin section

And bitcoin needs supporters. Not haters.
Those scam coins or hit and run coins are doing a good job at destroying  faith in crypto currencies.

Trolling , is demanding proof of what dev claims trolling?
I wonder why no avatar shills account call me a troll while senior members quote my arguments. Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:05:12 AM

To the person selling ~30 coins here and there for .0006, here is a word of advice. KILL YOURSELF!

Also all the sell orders seem like they're coming from one person. All of them are within the same EXACT price threshold. hhmmmmmm I wonder who has that many coins?Huh? *hint*hint*
brammien

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:45 AM

too much to qoute

Yes , because most of the coins come with a bright flashy  idea , people invest money in them and the "dev" runs ...they die.
People who lose money in some damn coin are leaving the crypto world with a bad taste , they don't even know what a crypto coin should be.

People just like you who haven't a single post outside the alt coin section

And bitcoin needs supporters. Not haters.
Those scam coins or hit and run coins are doing a good job at destroying  faith in crypto currencies.

Trolling , is demanding proof of what dev claims trolling?
I wonder why no avatar shills account call me a troll while senior members quote my arguments. Smiley

I never said any of the things you just said, lol. You really paint pictures in your head about how people are based on assumptions. I don't post outside alts since i don't have a BTC rig, but doesn't mean you cannot get BTC. As for not asking questions, i've asked my own, but also don't go on every single thread that's new, WHICH YOU DO, and spam it saying scam. Why not give them a bit of a chance until you beat the scam drum. BTW, most the coins you bash aren't always bad, some are, but some are just getting pumped and dumped by multipools, and really no fault of their own. Most have no opportunity to build an economy like BTC cause of dumpers, and people like you bashing them scaring everyone away before they even get a fair shake at it. Just do everyone a favor and leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: