Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3974 times)
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

I wonder where did you get those numbers from, like 75% of bitcoiners think this and that. But overall what you're saying is true. Bitcoin was invented to give us more freedom and independency.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

This is actually true that most people are using Bitcoin to make profit by trading rather than using it as a currency. Bitcoin is offering a revolutionary economy system and people should be more eager to this system.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Bitcoin is really an extra ordinary monetary system. People should be interested in this system to accelerate the revolution. But the bitter truth is they are using BTC as a money making platform.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

Right now one of the greatest currency of the world is Bitcoin. The users of BTC need to realize the services and advantages offered by BTC rather than trading it for making money. I hope BTC will do better.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

I fully agree with you.You need to look at bitcoin through the prism of metaphysics.Trading and Fiat is good but it's just part of the iceberg

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

There is a incredible advance to use this bitcoin.But many people are worry about the decreasing price.Bt they r forget that the activity changes day by day.so in future the price must be increase
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

yes it is just a one coin of crypto currency market but it is one of the most popular and high rated of all coins, some people even consider it as king of the coins so we shouldn't neglected it just as a simple coin
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

yes bitcoin is a coin of crypto market but it is not just a coin, I understand that people who are jealous about it they spread many statements like this but we shouldn't be influenced by this
blackandwhite89

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

if you ask the bitcoin users and it's investors than you will able to understand it importantance, it is as simple as the other ordinary coin of the market but yes we should not neglected any coin of the market
cryptocamacho4785

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

i am agree with you. i just say don't worry. because it is made by advance technology and its feature more strong.it will perform better service. it will make more profit in future.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

We can compare the bitcoin price with the cryptocurrencies but here now we are really worry about the price changes with the fiat cash which is not at all relevant to decentralised field.
Apart from that we cannot say that bitcoin is just a coin one among all the cryptocurrencies because it is the frontier of all the cryptocurrency and which controls the overall marketplace stability in volume and circulation wise.
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

you are right. people are forget that this is made by advance technology. it is also committed to perform better service. it is more secure and reliable. it will make sure profit for investor.
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Various coins are available if crypto is used. Of these, bitcoin stands out. It is a popular coin in the world. This coin is too high to be taken in value. But today this coin shows a drawback. Because bitcoin is about $ 7000 today. Do not worry investors. The coin is a large format in the future. bitcoin is a valuable coin dedicated to investing in people's advancement. You go with this coin.
SoliDCoiNs777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

i am agree with you. people are little worry because they forget that this is a promising technology. i believe that it will provide better service and make more profit for investor. its feature and structure more strong.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

i had to double check my eyes to make sure you posted this TODAY!
these days those type of people who worry about a price drop are no longer with us. the "weak hands" have been flushed out of the market, at least most of them anyways. not to mention that price has not been going down for a couple of months now. so i don't know where you are looking to "see" many people worried!
I agree with you that the weak people who panicked because of the fall in prices, they have long gone. Sold your coins at a loss and this forum is no more.

Many people do not really understand that the most important thing in crypto is not money and speculation, but technology and opportunities to take their place today. Now a new market is being formed. For example Steemit - a social network on the blockchain, which can give the opportunity to earn absolutely anyone without buying bitcoin. Just do good to other people and you will receive a reward in the form of coins that you can exchange for Fiat.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
I agree with you. Bitcoin is a coin, a worthy coin made by Satoshi Nakamoto. But look what it is right now, people won't recognize its identity and importance anymore rather if there is a crash, people got mad from it. Like what you said, we should not worry when bitcoin is going down but we need to understand that everything will become fine and settle.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
salfogox

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

It is very normal for people to worry. No matter how good a project is, if people do not understand it, the project can not have a future.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Yes, the value is the most prominent of the world's top. It can earn a big profit through that coin. This coin is a trustworthy perfect coin. If you invest, you can take advantage of long-term and short-term benefits. This is a precious one in the market. It determines the value of other coins from bitcoin. But this is a coin of the world with a value of some value. Nowadays, this coin offers a variety of online banking transactions.This is going on in the world.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

yes bitcoin is seen as just a singular coin tot those who are already in the blockchain technology and get to understand the technology and what is involved but the general public who are yet to consider the technology always see the crypto currency world and the blockchain technology as bitcoin. one they hear bitcoin it indirectly mens everything crypto to them
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I totally agree with you say, Bitcoin created to overcome economic problems like money laundering, fraud, theft etc. That why bitcoin is present with decentalized system, All of transaction in blockchain as solution.

Me too i agree that bitcoin was created to help some country to improve the economic and resolve some financial problem of individuals who believes in that currency. I think fraudsters and theft s always there we cant eliminate them because that is their job specially in our case no one disclosing our profile to anyone that is why they are free what they want to do.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: