Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3979 times)
tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

Think our problem is that we are so focus on the hike last year and basing it to that. we are used to that for a while then when value drops we think that market is bad. What if we based it on the results of few years ago. Bitcoin is still on top my friends and i still think that value is high just don't base on last years top value. "JUST SAYING"
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

Exactly, people nowadays are too focus on the price, but that is not the intention on bitcoin was created, people need to understand the potential and the usage of the bitcoin, if everyone could appreciate the technology I believe bitcoin will become more valuable, but most of the people already treat bitcoin as investment, it will be difficult to change their mindset
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

well I agree with what you say, bitcoin as a tool to facilitate trading or transact without the intermediary is indeed the main purpose of bitcoin.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

I also know that bitcoin is just a coin, and that all global economic conditions will not affect the bitcoin itself. because bitcoin is determined by the supply and the demands themselves. we have a big role as a bitcoin user, whether the price will be dump or pump.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble,

and how did you come up with that number? just guessed a random one Cheesy

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price,
i had to double check my eyes to make sure you posted this TODAY!
these days those type of people who worry about a price drop are no longer with us. the "weak hands" have been flushed out of the market, at least most of them anyways. not to mention that price has not been going down for a couple of months now. so i don't know where you are looking to "see" many people worried!

the only thing that there is right now, is people getting uneasy about why bitcoin is not shooting up like they think it is supposed to. and also another fear of ETF but that fear has been shrinking each time SEC rejected a new one in the past couple of months.
Didn't you hear? People are apparently now excited because Trump administration appointed a "crypto-pro judge" in the SEC for the coinbase ETF approval.

The idiots aren't really there in the market because they don't know what to do. Its just the people who understand crypto and whales that are involved in this mess.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

As your opinion, 75% of bitcoin-ers is taking this like a bubble, in that time, this information is not right. Few months ago, the price of Bitcoin felt down remarkably and people who worried about this sold all of their Bitcoin and recover their money quickly. Thus, now there are only people who dare to invest in Bitcoin and don't care about its falling. Besides, Bitcoin you know is mean to store money but not one coin to pay.
Cuong1411

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

You wrote everything right. I think it's hard not to worry about falling prices if you bought at peak. No one knows exactly what awaits us in the future, and look at how your Deposit melts every day - sad. Important at the time of this red zone  Cry Cry
Balambgarden

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

If anyone really wants to see the moon anytime soon then dump your alts and put your mullah into Bitcoin.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

everyone can say what you say now, but in fact the statement you issued cannot change many people. the average of them takes bitcoin without reading what the purpose of bitcoin was created, they just want faster profits, they are more interested in trading and utilizing every wave and anyone can't change this habit
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

now a days  people use the bitcoin as for make money. i am little bit surprised as people still commenting about bitcoin like this. in cryptocurrency bitcoin is one of the most trustable coin. by this you can reach on your success.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

bitcoin is the trustable coin in crypto market which use the blockchain technology and this blockchain technology never betray you. so just keep your faith on bitcin you will be succeed.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is just one coin but it has a big influence on other coins and the economy right now because bitcoin is a coin that can change a person's life to be rich or poor so we should be wiser to use bitcon
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

before investing in bitcoin you should consider bitcoin as a long term investment without create any hype. bitcoin is most promising coin on crypto market. you should keep our trust on bitcoin properly.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

The price of bitcoin has always done similar things at certain intervals. Bitcoin price for 3-4 months at 6K levels. It came out from time to time but it did not fall under this level. So the price of Bitcoin is not really a problem. It comes up and comes back.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Blockchain Technology is becoming popular in the world day by day. Bitcoin is the first coin of blockchain technology. Bitcoin will naturally dominate this technology. If the price decreases then it will be increased again.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

I agree with you. I think people are wrong to worry about the price, they forget that this is a promising technology that actively changes our world now. And in the future, the price is sure to rise.

btc price is unstable.you cannot predict the exact market price.all i know is i am an investor and a member.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Normally Bitcoin will not be completely exhausted from its position till the blockchain technology exist. And it seems to me that, the popularity of the blockchain technology is increasing as well as Bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

I think it's hard not to worry about falling prices if you bought at peak. No one knows exactly what awaits us in the future, and look at how your Deposit melts every day - sad.

This investing needs trust and believe in every coin we will buy and hold or even in daytrade.

The best way not to be sad seeing your capital melting day by day is to stop checking the market value,instead give your self an specific date when you will look again to see the prices,thats what i am doing since this great fall happens from the start of 2018
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

I think bitcoin is not just a bitcoin money it's more like a digital currency that is very useful for all types of payments and all types of platforms can use bitcoin and its use is also safer and more convenient and this bitcoin can automatically record all transactions you have ever done .
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

I believe Bitcoin is the world's greatest cryptocurrency. There is no real reason to think such negative here. Because we always think that after a price falls, it returns to its previous position within a specific time and it also increases higher and higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: