Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3964 times)
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

Yes it is, bitcoin is strong and also the founder of cryptocurrency but we should face its final moments. All things will become old and forgotten over time and new ones will rise so although bitcoin is dying we should be ready for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

Yes, I agree with you, most people now just look at the price of bitcoin now and they are worried, but they forget that if this is a very promising technology and will grow in the future, just keep in mind that prices will definitely rise again.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Right now, the price of bitcoin is very volatile. The technology is still on its infant stage and there is much to develop. People know that they current price is not reflecting the actual value of bitcoin. Keeping this in mind, they are taking this towards their own advantage by considering it as a form of investment. Don't you think at least this is helping us to get peoples attention? Eventually, when people gets to know more about it, they will start adopting it and use it as a normal currency by replacing fiat.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

indeed the existence of btc is now away from the original goal satoshi created it, but the situation in the field that makes BTC like that, can not be stabilized prices so that it is difficult to use as a direct transaction tool not to mention incomplete supporting facilities and infrastructure because of tripping permission and legality of the country , that's why it's too difficult, btc can survive until now it can be said to be great even though now people use btc as a tool to seek wealth
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

Digital currencies are changing the world and Btc is the first best and reliable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a great future and the day will come when everyone going to adopt it as their regular currency.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

Those who panicked, already sold. Bitcoin isn't the same as Bitcoin in December. Now there is Bitcoin, which is so much stronger, more durable, that everybody get used to price change. So the rest are the ones who don't panic.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

How contradictory it is when we say that Satoshi made a currency which should have been used by everyone as mode of payment and also for the purpose of secure transaction with added anonymity.

The contradiction starts when we start looking at this currency as an asset and as way to earn more money from it. We are considering it as store value sometimes and thus keep holding to so that in later times when the crypto jumps to higher prices then we can sell and profit ourselves.

If we were supposed to use it as currency only then there should have been no question about the price tag of crypto. But its always concerning people around here.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

YES you're right, so many people now panic because the price of bitcoin.
but I'm still believed if one day bitcoin price will rise again because bitcoin have a good future and always help us and give us big opportunity to earn money.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble,

and how did you come up with that number? just guessed a random one Cheesy

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price,
i had to double check my eyes to make sure you posted this TODAY!
these days those type of people who worry about a price drop are no longer with us. the "weak hands" have been flushed out of the market, at least most of them anyways. not to mention that price has not been going down for a couple of months now. so i don't know where you are looking to "see" many people worried!

the only thing that there is right now, is people getting uneasy about why bitcoin is not shooting up like they think it is supposed to. and also another fear of ETF but that fear has been shrinking each time SEC rejected a new one in the past couple of months.
Weak hands are gone? Really? I don't think so. There will always be weak hands who outnumber the HODLERS at any particular point of time which is why I do not agree with you here. I do agree with your point that Bitcoin value has not falling rapidly for sometime now and has been steadily growing when compared to what its value was several years ago. The upcoming ETF proposal decision by SEC will most likely have a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market(Positive or negative) although I am expecting them to delay it even further.

Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

The things that you have said is what you believe in. But you need to see the contributions BTC has done towards the economy and that it is beyond than a means of value. This coin can be used globally without the hassle of conversion.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

I don’t think the real holders of bitcoin are not worrying about price now. And recently the price is stable so very soon the price will start increasing and will hit the market surely. 
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I think sometime price drops are important. Because many investor get the opportunity to join the market when the price is low. This the market strategy of cryptocurrency from the very beginning.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I think those who become panic while the price go down are not real cryptolovers. Because a real crypto person will stay calm at the time of price fall. If we don't have patience cryptocurrency will give us nothing.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Indeed, bitcoin is only one coin in the crypto currency, but Bitcoin is a role model for all existing altcoins, therefore Bitcoin is very influential for the future of altcoins in my opinion.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

Easier said than done. I had the same perspective before until coins value starts dropping tremendously. With the instability of the price, it would be too difficult to make it as a form of payment though it's what makes it unique. Hopefully, it will be soon realized.

GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

I am agree with you. I mean we all know that Bitcoin is an excellent opportunity maker for us. But still it's a cryptocurrency and it has the volatility feature. So price fluctuations will happen.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Most people till now do not understand the main concept behind bitcoin. Satoshi build it for a better transaction experience so that people dont have to face the hassle they face now for making transaction but now people see this as a source of business which is wrong I think and that's why they cant take it when the price goes down.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

all correctly wrote the author. I from the very first day said that if you managed to buy a coin bitcoin, then in the future you will be the richest man, this is the technology that completely changes the world economy...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. people now take bitcoin as stock market where the whole concept of bitcoin is totally different. And that's why people get fraustrated when the price goes down.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

I think you are absoloutely right. People take bitcoin as a source of business now but satoshi planned it to be a useful and hasle free form of transacting money with higher efficiency. I think when people will understand it then the price will be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: