Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just one coin...  (Read 3967 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Yeaj that's indeed teue but remember the hype comes as a result of a good price. This then leads to people knowing more about Bitcoin. Otherwise, we'd just be here and no one wilk know about Bitcoin. We beed the hype and it comes from trends which occurs due to higher prices at the market.

A1Crypto.Marketer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

I don't think bitcoin is just another currency, on the contrary, it was the precursor of a great international macroeconomic movement. Looking at bitcoin as just another currency is like looking at ford T and thinking that it was just another car. Bitcoin came to stay and to teach us that we can live without depending on banks and governments.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:49:30 AM

Bitcoin is special, we can use it for various things. Different from other coins, which are still new and do not yet have strong evidence of their existence and function in the real world.
Bitcoin is special because it was created to help the community many of the projects claiming to be better than bitcoin are only saying that to try to hype their coin and because they cannot say anything else, if they were honest and said their project is an inferior copy of bitcoin then who in his right mind will invest in a coin with such a message?
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

We can say that bitcoin is just one coin but it is made up of many things like bitcoin is the best for trade , For investment and crypto online buying and selling for bitcoin every one is ready to accept and all other crypto have different users and they are happy in these days.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

First of all, where did you got the number (75%)? A wild guess? And about investing thing, please show me one investment that neither takes time nor comes with market risk.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

When people say that Bitcoin is one coin, they are very wrong. Bitcoin is a whole system that made a very big step for the development of digital currency and cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this coin, it is possible to carry out many operations with minimal risk and low comission charges.
However, Bitcoin is just one type of cryptocurrency, albeit the first using blockchein technology. The topic is raised correctly, while Bitcoin is not used for its intended purpose. It was created as an alternative payment system, and not as a means of market speculation. Because of this, very often and in large volumes its very high volatility is manifested and the states are not in a hurry to legalize it, and with it the rest of the cryptocurrency. Slow legalization makes it impossible to develop the infrastructure for using cryptocurrency as a payment system. Although altcoins, and especially tokens, develop relatively well and it pleases. Cryptocurrency will irreversibly enter our lives and the strongest will survive on the cryptocurrency market.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

I don't consider $Bitcoin as one coin!! I consider $Bitcoin as "All Crypto" yes that is what it is; with a dominance of well over 52% and the ability to make altcoins vanish when it takes a barrage of government hits, its popularity and the first word that every newcomer hears at the gateway to the crypto world, it would be unfair to consider $Bitcoin as "Just One coin", $Bitcoin is "Blockchain" if it wasn't developed/invented, there probably wouldn't have been Blockchain!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is just a coin. It is more then just a coin. It is world first virtual currency which is decentralised in nature which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government. For many people it is an investment tool. Its high market price and profit short term investment history attract many people to use it. In many place it work like bank. It is heavily use as a online money transaction facility because of its safe secure and fast transaction facility. It is also use a currency exchanger too.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptographic coin created by Satoshi Nakamoto based on the blockchain platform. Initially its value was very small but its value was rising high and the peak was over $ 20k. I think the future is no longer a normal coin that would be a special Fiat.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin is just a coin. It is more then just a coin. It is world first virtual currency which is decentralised in nature which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government. For many people it is an investment tool. Its high market price and profit short term investment history attract many people to use it. In many place it work like bank. It is heavily use as a online money transaction facility because of its safe secure and fast transaction facility. It is also use a currency exchanger too.
I agree with you in this opinion. Bitcoin just not a coin only. By using it, we can easily transaction. It is safe our time and money also. It has already moved our life. It is decentralized, safe and secure. We are leading a comfort life by the help of it.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency.
not reading the white paper is one of the greatest contributors to FUD I mean if you truly understand what bitcoin is and its vision no negative news will affect your decisions. The cryptomarket is filled with novices who just jump right into investing without getting themselves educated first that's why must of them will still miss this great opportunity even though they claim to be early adopters. sad Embarrassed
Satoshi Nakamoto's original paper is still been ignored by many today. I feel every newbie should be introduced to what bitcoin truly is first via the whitepaper (it should be pinned) so they know bitcoin is truly a revolution and not some get rich quick scheme and keep their emotions in check.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

75% said bitcoin is the bubble? why they can say that? are they do a research about bitcoin are a bubble? if they have the proof about bitcoin is a bubble we should believe it, as long they dont have the proof, dont believe it
75% of the percentage is very large, I think that is a thing that might be used as a way to see whether it is proven or not. because now we can see if bitcoin is potentially,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
internaldr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Bitcoin is the first best and reliable cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin is not only a coin, it is the king of all cryptocurrency coin.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

As for me it is not just one, it is the best coin ever and to my mind it deserves such great popularity due to having the blockchain smart system. To my mind, it is better to use btc than any other coin
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Bitcoin is just one coin but most valuable coin living in this world. It has $6400 price, faraway from the coins even in USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia and etc. We can be a millionaire once we hold 10 BTC and it is really a life changer to those who hold it when the price is at 100 dollars.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Satoshi created a really unique and very useful product (which is very rare nowadays). Our main task is not to fuck up what is and to raise it to the degree of the absolute, that would be our movement no one controlled and you could make purchases and any time anywhere anonymously. Perhaps it will not be bitcoin, but its improved version, but it will be for sure.
elenazu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Bitcoin is a great coin and can value way more in future
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

I totally agree, people should stop worrying about Bitcoins price and focus on its main goal, that is sending and receiving payments without any issues

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Bitcoin is only one and there is no coin that can beat the popularity of Bitcoin at this time, so Bitcoin is a great investment tool for the long term. So Bitcoin managed to become the first to be the originator of the current Cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin in Gadang Gadang will be the future currency.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Keep calm and stop to see this as an exchange... We all realise that Satoshi made a wonderful economic system that's changing the world right now. More than 75% of bitcoiners is taking this like a bubble, where you should buy and go off when you earn the enough or till you "grow rich". Let´s realise the real insight of Satoshi was to make payment system method clearing the need to trust in a thirdparty and to clear the double spent in transactions. Let´s start to use the Bitcoin as it should do be taken and realise that another incredible advance is the Blockchain technology.

I am seeing many people getting worry because of Bitcoin is going down its price, this kind of people should read the Bitcoins whitepaper, and to stop to treat bitcoin as another fiat currency. This is just a thought about all I am watching in this forum and in others social sites where people is just taking this as another exchange to make trading and they are´nt watching what we have in hands. The chance to change the world literally and the opportunity to make worth the economy worldwide...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes bitcoin is just one of the coins but its potential coin that can change your life.lf this coin gonna blow up the price you can have the best profit.Everybody has the chance to be rich in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: