Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202575 times)
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

Can someone confirm is it true that Lynked.World has reached soft cap with new partnership?

That's great news, I hope it's true Grin
I agree,I think it's only a matter of time before they reach hard cap Cheesy
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Announcement:Pecunio VC Fund (Dubai) teams up with Lynked.World, commits to major investment!

Pecunio is a Dubai-based venture capital fund that holds an ever growing portfolio of blockchain companies with its most recent investments being in leading projects like CoinSeason, Alchemy, Photochain to name a few.
Under the provisions of the investment agreement, Pecunio intends to acquire Lynked.World’s tokens for up to $5,000,000 in crypto assets, with an initial round of $2,000,000. With further top-up rounds envisioned, the targeted transaction will accelerate Lynked.World’s capital raise, growth, and speed-to-market as it expands its institutional visibility globally.

Read more about this partnership in the Medium Article.

First i would like to congratulate you on this.About this partnership,tokens sold to Pecunio are sold as part of Private Sale,and same rules regarding no locking of tokens will apply?

Hi Samson_bbl

Usually Private Sale tokens won't be locked , but Pecunio is institutional investor so in that case their tokens will be locked for 6 months.
What makes an institutional investor different from other investors?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Can someone confirm is it true that Lynked.World has reached soft cap with new partnership?

How much is the hard cap?
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

Do you plan to lock team tokens?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

25,000,000 USD
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Can someone please share the bonus structure during private sale please?

Hi Ridethewave

Here is our Private Sale bonus info

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

Can you tell me more about Job portal,how you came up to that idea?

Hi Goldigger456

The Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized as a natural outcome of and complementing our other two products – “Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing cost and increasing efficiency of the recruitment process. Verification of profiles and screening of suitable candidates can now be executed in a much simpler and faster way, relying solely and wholly on the trust embedded in and enforced by the ecosystem on all individuals’ identities, their shared data being readily available on the platform.
Viewed from the candidates’ perspective, they would now get better opportunities based on real competition in the job market without having to trail in the race because of inflated profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals. A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Do you plan to lock team tokens?

Hi Melkor32

Yes, team tokens will be locked.50% of team tokens will be locked for 6 months and 50% for 1 year.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

25,000,000 USD

How you plan to spend raised funds?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Hi Goldigger456

The Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized as a natural outcome of and complementing our other two products – “Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing cost and increasing efficiency of the recruitment process. Verification of profiles and screening of suitable candidates can now be executed in a much simpler and faster way, relying solely and wholly on the trust embedded in and enforced by the ecosystem on all individuals’ identities, their shared data being readily available on the platform.
Viewed from the candidates’ perspective, they would now get better opportunities based on real competition in the job market without having to trail in the race because of inflated profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals. A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.

Only verified accounts will be able to use Job Portal?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Lynked project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Again nice rating for Lynked.World,4.8/5!
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Hi Goldigger456

I think that only makes sense Smiley

Exactly,as you only want real and verified users,and not scammers,so that makes sense to allow only them to use Job Portal.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Exactly,as you only want real and verified users,and not scammers,so that makes sense to allow only them to use Job Portal.

This is the right approach if they want this to be a professional platform.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Exactly, there is so many fake profiles on Linkedin, this will be much better then Linkedin.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Who will actually be the one that verifies the validity of a profile?That entity needs to be absolutely credible and impartial to avoid manipulation.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Exactly, there is so many fake profiles on Linkedin, this will be much better then Linkedin.

Linkedin doesn't have any verification, it isn't applicable for comparison with Lynked.World.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

I see that you partnered with a company called Pecunio.How much Lynk tokens will Pecunio buy from Lynked.World?

Pecunio will buy $5,000,000 worth of Lynk toknes in 2 phases.First they will invest $2,000,000 in first round and then the rest of the sum up to $5,000,000.
Anozig12

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Linkedin doesn't have any verification, it isn't applicable for comparison with Lynked.World.

That just shows how better it will be on Lynked.World platform, equal playing field for everyone and you can trust what you see.
How will you verify these profiles?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

I see that you partnered with a company called Pecunio.How much Lynk tokens will Pecunio buy from Lynked.World?

Pecunio will buy $5,000,000 worth of Lynk toknes in 2 phases.First they will invest $2,000,000 in first round and then the rest of the sum up to $5,000,000.
Can you tell us more about other partners Lynked.World has partnered with?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Do you plan to expand to other countries as well?I see that you have  partnerships in India for now.

Hi aalmina82

Yes, we do plan to expand to other countries too.As a matter of fact we already have partnerships in Malaysia, and soon more will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: