Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:49:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202575 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

I see that you partnered with a company called Pecunio.How much Lynk tokens will Pecunio buy from Lynked.World?

Pecunio will buy $5,000,000 worth of Lynk toknes in 2 phases.First they will invest $2,000,000 in first round and then the rest of the sum up to $5,000,000.
Can you tell us more about other partners Lynked.World has partnered with?

Hi dimaVODKA

Please check  full list of  our partnerships at our Website.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

I see that you partnered with a company called Pecunio.How much Lynk tokens will Pecunio buy from Lynked.World?

Hi Goran Gazo

Pecunio will buy LYNK tokens worth of 5,000,000 USD. Those tokens will be locked for the period of 6 months.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

Can someone confirm is it true that Lynked.World has reached soft cap with new partnership?

That's great news, I hope it's true Grin
I agree,I think it's only a matter of time before they reach hard cap Cheesy
How much is the hard cap?

25,000,000 USD

How you plan to spend raised funds?

Hi Ajutokintumi

This is how we plan to spend raised funds

Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

Can you tell me more about Job portal,how you came up to that idea?

Hi Goldigger456

The Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized as a natural outcome of and complementing our other two products – “Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing cost and increasing efficiency of the recruitment process. Verification of profiles and screening of suitable candidates can now be executed in a much simpler and faster way, relying solely and wholly on the trust embedded in and enforced by the ecosystem on all individuals’ identities, their shared data being readily available on the platform.
Viewed from the candidates’ perspective, they would now get better opportunities based on real competition in the job market without having to trail in the race because of inflated profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals. A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.

Only verified accounts will be able to use Job Portal?

I think that only makes sense Smiley

Exactly,as you only want real and verified users,and not scammers,so that makes sense to allow only them to use Job Portal.

This is the right approach if they want this to be a professional platform.

Exactly, there is so many fake profiles on Linkedin, this will be much better then Linkedin.

Linkedin doesn't have any verification, it isn't applicable for comparison with Lynked.World.

That just shows how better it will be on Lynked.World platform, equal playing field for everyone and you can trust what you see.
I agree,I think we needed something like Lynked.World for a long time now
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Is 200,00,000 maximum amount of LYNK tokens that will be available as circulating supply?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

For what exactly we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

Can someone confirm is it true that Lynked.World has reached soft cap with new partnership?

25,000,000 USD

Hi Ajutokintumi

Why is the most funds intended for marketing?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Is 200,00,000 maximum amount of LYNK tokens that will be available as circulating supply?

Hi CrnaSupa

No,200,000,000 LYNK will be total supply after end of the sale.

New LYNK tokens after the initial issue of 200,000,000 can only be generated from the reserves based on redemption of Lynk Boost Dollars into LYNK. Once the total number of LYNK tokens issued reaches 500,000,000 the company will initiate buyback programs to purchase LYNK tokens from open market to be able to continue the “Community Rewards System”.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

For what exactly we gonna use your LYNK tokens,what will be the main purpose?

Hi Kryptoking21

LYNK tokens will have multiple purpose:
-For transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For rewarding users participating in community activities
-For posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc.   
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

25,000,000 USD

Hi Ajutokintumi

Hi DOBARLOSZAO

Since we already have working application, we dont have to spend that much on the developemnt. So our focus after the end of the sale will be on the marketing, as we understand how important it is to not only have working product,but to reach new users too.

SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Hi CrnaSupa

New LYNK tokens after the initial issue of 200,000,000 can only be generated from the reserves based on redemption of Lynk Boost Dollars into LYNK. Once the total number of LYNK tokens issued reaches 500,000,000 the company will initiate buyback programs to purchase LYNK tokens from open market to be able to continue the “Community Rewards System”.

Whose toikens will be locked,from that initial supply?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

25,000,000 USD

Hi Ajutokintumi

Hi DOBARLOSZAO

Since we already have working application, we dont have to spend that much on the developemnt. So our focus after the end of the sale will be on the marketing, as we understand how important it is to not only have working product,but to reach new users too.

Since you plan to spend 50% of the raised funds(that means $12.5 million in case you reach hard cap) for marketing, can you say more about marketing plan?
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Hi Goldigger456

The Lynked.World Job Portal has materialized as a natural outcome of and complementing our other two products – “Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform” and “Trusted Professional Network”.
The portal will help employers post job openings without involving any third party in the process, thereby reducing cost and increasing efficiency of the recruitment process. Verification of profiles and screening of suitable candidates can now be executed in a much simpler and faster way, relying solely and wholly on the trust embedded in and enforced by the ecosystem on all individuals’ identities, their shared data being readily available on the platform.
Viewed from the candidates’ perspective, they would now get better opportunities based on real competition in the job market without having to trail in the race because of inflated profile, that are so often found on current prevalent job portals. A perfectly balanced win-win situation for both employers and prospective employees is the desired accomplishment of our job portal platform.

Exactly,as you only want real and verified users,and not scammers,so that makes sense to allow only them to use Job Portal.

Exactly, there is so many fake profiles on Linkedin, this will be much better then Linkedin.

Linkedin doesn't have any verification, it isn't applicable for comparison with Lynked.World.

Thats true,Lynked.World aims to solve that LinkedIn issue,where there are bunch of fake accounts or even fake companies.Everything will be verified on Lynked.World.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

25,000,000 USD

Hi Ajutokintumi

Hi DOBARLOSZAO

I agree, marketing and PR are very important today, given what your stated, your focus should be on it.

GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Thats true,Lynked.World aims to solve that LinkedIn issue,where there are bunch of fake accounts or even fake companies.Everything will be verified on Lynked.World.

It's unbelievable that LinkedIn allows something like this. I hope Linked.World will change those things.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

Do you guys plan to attend any of the upcoming crypto conferences like Barcelona conference that is happening at the moment from October 14th-16th?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Hi CrnaSupa

Whose toikens will be locked,from that initial supply?

Hi SRBYN

Team tokens, founders tokens, seed investors tokens and institutional investors tokens will be locked.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

25,000,000 USD

Hi Ajutokintumi

Hi DOBARLOSZAO

Since you plan to spend 50% of the raised funds(that means $12.5 million in case you reach hard cap) for marketing, can you say more about marketing plan?

Hi PuryLock

Our Business Development and Marketing team has laid down a concrete marketing strategy to reach out to businesses and consumers:

Stage 1:Our focus during this stage is to be introduced and accepted by different organizations, institutions, businesses etc. through partnerships. We aim to onboard institutions, businesses etc.
on  our  platform  to  provide  services  via  our  platform  for  real  life  use  cases  using  one  or  more  of  the  features  available  in  our  ecosystem.  We  are  already  in  positive  talks  with  many  of  such  organizations and institutions and have been successful in getting them onboard as our partners.

Stage 2: This stage actually runs in parallel to Stage 1 and relates to onboarding consumers on our  ecosystem.  Our  Rewards  Program  for  referral  of  new  Users  in  particular  will  serve  as  a  key  to rapid consumer adoption of our platform because of the network effect based on which the program has been designed.

Stage  3:Educating  masses  about  our  eco  system  and  our  solution  using  PR  agencies.  During  this stage we will highlight the key features and present the value proposition of our solution to a
wider audience via advertisements, events, conferences, running campaigns and so on.

Stage 4:This stage starts once our platform has gained initial traction. Within this stage we will partner  with  public  and  government  organizations  for  offering  their  services  via  our  platform 
or  using  our  API’s.  This  will  in  turn  help  with  a  broader  adoption  of  the  solution  by  even  more  consumers  and  open  up  avenues  for  continued  growth  and  creation  of  value  for  our  platform. 
In  particular,  we  are  aiming  to  collaborate  with  government  agencies  and  provide  basic  government  services  on  our  platform  to  help  drive  the  mass  adoption  of  our  platform  at  a  rapid  pace

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Pecunio will buy $5,000,000 worth of Lynk toknes in 2 phases.First they will invest $2,000,000 in first round and then the rest of the sum up to $5,000,000.
Can you tell us more about other partners Lynked.World has partnered with?

Hi dimaVODKA

Please check  full list of  our partnerships at our Website.

I see that most of your partners are from India, some from Malaysia, are you planning to expand to some other countries?

Hi 10CMember

Yes, we do plan to spread to other countries too, but at the moment we are focused on the implementation of your solutions with current partners. We are taking it step by step.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Do you guys plan to attend any of the upcoming crypto conferences like Barcelona conference that is happening at the moment from October 14th-16th?

Hi MrSlave

We are actually attending Barcelona IOTSWC18 .If you are there  you can visit us at our booth, address is Gran Via, Hall 2, Level 0, Street E, Stand 555.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: