Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.

Can you explain how Community Reward Pool will work?

Hi 10CMember

Community reward pool will be used for the Lynked.World Rewards System

Lynked.World Reward System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses. The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same. These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness, originality, exclusiveness of the content. The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.

What will happen after some time you shared all LYNK,how will you sort that,as sooner or later you will run out of LYNK.

Hi nnekic86

When that happens we will buy tokens back from the market.

Do you have some estimate when that could happen?
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.

Hi 10CMember

Lynked.World Reward System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses. The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same. These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness, originality, exclusiveness of the content. The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.

What will happen after some time you shared all LYNK,how will you sort that,as sooner or later you will run out of LYNK.

Hi nnekic86

Will you possibly arrange the purchase value of tokens with one of the exchangers?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

I heard there is a new airdrop for Lynked, how do I participate?

Join it on Telegram, it is a quiz and you have to answer questions to win LYNK tokens.

Its quite an easy way to earn some lynk,and if you are ready to "gamble" abit,you can earn 30 LYNK($10.5) every day!

Is KYC needed for those tokens, and when are they distributed?

Hi HundredEyes

KYC is not needed for those that win tokens through our daily Quiz!

Well it makes sense, if required, less people would take part in the Quiz.

Yes,there is no need to ask for KYC for every little thing,and you want to join as many people as possible.

Yeah, KYC should be mandatory for investors only.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Announcement: Lynked.World presents never before limited period investment offer to safeguard value of your ETH and BTC. Buy LYNK tokens for ETH at $300 and BTC at $9000 from Token Sale Website. Invest now & save your investment against bull run till 10th Feb 2019!

This is crazy good offer!So in case ETH goes up to lets say 500 usd, we will get extra tokens based on that?

This is a great move, I'm confident they will easy attract investors Grin

Yes,this is very good move for this bear market,as people will know that they wont be at loss if ETH/BTC goes upthey can only profit by getting more LYNK.

Hi Toshiro Mifune

That was exactly our intention, so people can invest without worrying being at loss if ETH/BTC goes up.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Hi 10CMember

Hi nnekic86

Hi SpockSenior

Yes we do have, as specific amount of LYNK will be released each year, in order to protect LYNK value.

disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Are there any plans  for some sort of staking system in the future,some incentive to keep LYNK tokens?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

Are there any plans  for some sort of staking system in the future,some incentive to keep LYNK tokens?

Hi Disoza

Yes, we will have staking system.

Services consumed  within/made  available  by using any  of  the  features  available  in  the LYNKED.WORLD  platform  will  require  a  transfer  of  value  (in  most  cases)  via  transfer  of  a predefined amount of LYNK tokens between the  service  provider  and  the  service  recipient. 
The  type  of  the  account  (Basic,  Standard  and  Premium)  will  play  a  part  in  determining  the  transferrable “value” for the services  along with  other  factors  (such  as  the  type  of  service  and  the  market  valuation  of  LYNK  token  etc.). 
In  all  cases,  with  the  increase  in  the  minimum  number of LYNK tokens being staked, the cost of  a  service  (value)  would  be  driven  lower  as  certain  quantities of  services  will  be  rendered  free (without any transfer of value). This in turn would enforce that a “Premium” account could avail  and/or  offer  a  service  at  a  lower value 
compared to a “Standard” account and so on.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

We are thrilled to announce that Lynked.World has successfully crossed the Soft Cap mark before the start of public ICO. We would like to thank you to all of our private sale contributors for showing confidence in our Project.
You can find ICO tracker on our Token Sale Website

henry.108

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

How you plan to attract new users to the platform?I mean individual users,not these big institutions and companies,as for thsoe you need signed deals i think.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Hi SpockSenior

Yes we do have, as specific amount of LYNK will be released each year, in order to protect LYNK value.

So it will take atleast 13 years for you to run out for LYNK and start buying back from exchanges?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

We are thrilled to announce that Lynked.World has successfully crossed the Soft Cap mark before the start of public ICO. We would like to thank you to all of our private sale contributors for showing confidence in our Project.

Congratulations on reaching soft cap,now it should be much easier to go on!
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Hi Disoza

Yes, we will have staking system.

Services consumed  within/made  available  by using any  of  the  features  available  in  the LYNKED.WORLD  platform  will  require  a  transfer  of  value  (in  most  cases)  via  transfer  of  a predefined amount of LYNK tokens between the  service  provider  and  the  service  recipient. 
The  type  of  the  account  (Basic,  Standard  and  Premium)  will  play  a  part  in  determining  the  transferrable “value” for the services  along with  other  factors  (such  as  the  type  of  service  and  the  market  valuation  of  LYNK  token  etc.). 
In  all  cases,  with  the  increase  in  the  minimum  number of LYNK tokens being staked, the cost of  a  service  (value)  would  be  driven  lower  as  certain  quantities of  services  will  be  rendered  free (without any transfer of value). This in turn would enforce that a “Premium” account could avail  and/or  offer  a  service  at  a  lower value 
compared to a “Standard” account and so on.

What will be the cost of those standard and premium accounts,how many tokens we have to stake?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

I think Lynked World has entered the coinmarketcap, and it turns out it isn't, I see on this project site, token sale is underway, but I don't see how much money has been collected at this time? this is very important for new investors like me
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/26aS8dC.png

Congratulations on reaching soft cap,now it should be much easier to go on!

Congratulations, an impressive result at this early stage of sales! How much was Soft Cap?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Hi 10CMember

Hi nnekic86

Hi SpockSenior

Why do you choose to release the largest number of tokens in the period from 5th year?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I think Lynked World has entered the coinmarketcap, and it turns out it isn't, I see on this project site, token sale is underway, but I don't see how much money has been collected at this time? this is very important for new investors like me

Hi Matdog

So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, so that means we reached soft cap, that was set at 5,000,000 USD. You can find token sale counter on our Token Sale Website.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

good achievement for a good start. if this situation continues to public sales, I am sure this project will be successful and able to reach hardcap

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Hi Matdog

So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, so that means we reached soft cap, that was set at 5,000,000 USD. You can find token sale counter on our Token Sale Website.

I suppose that big investors are mostly responsible for achieving SC. Congratulations.

Yeah that Pecunio really helped,but thats expected that big investors join early,and later on smaller ones.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/26aS8dC.png

Its a success to reach even soft cap in this bear market,and your soft cap wasnt small at all!About public sale,does it starts immediately after end of private sale?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Hi Matdog

I suppose that big investors are mostly responsible for achieving SC. Congratulations.

Yeah that Pecunio really helped,but thats expected that big investors join early,and later on smaller ones.

What was pecunio,some big investor? I think that almost everyone was able to join lynked.world private sale as minimum was only 1 ETH.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: