Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?

Hi Miklia

If referred person invests up to 250,000 USD bonus is 10%, but if he invests more than that amount, bonus is 5%.

Ah ok, that means i will get 10% for sure, as sadly i dont have rich friends that can invest 250 thousands dollars Cheesy

Well You shouldn't be dissatisfied with these 10% Wink

It is a really good offer when you add all up:35% discount, early bird offer and 10% referral bonus.

Early birds offer is this thing where you invest 1 ETH and you get 300 USD worth of tokens?Until when that goes on?

I think it last until the end of the sale.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Read more about Blockchain and Social Responsibility — A Lynked.World Perspective  in this Medium Article
Our Public Sale is still goin on, so far more than 6,200,000 USD raised. Register on our Token Sale Website and take advantage of Early Bird Offer!

Congratulations on  more than 6.2 million raised so far.Who knows,if market changes maybe you can even reach hard cap Smiley

Hi MrSlave

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it. And we believe that hard cap is possible to reach until end of the Sale!

What will happen with unsold tokens,in case you dont each hard cap?You gonna burn them as thats standard practice.

Hi LogitechM590

All unsold tokens will be moved to Community Reward Pool.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

I started refering a friends, with that referral code in the app.Is there maximuma mount of LBD i can get through this program?

Hi welcomehome

We are glad to hear that you are active part of Lynked.World community.There is no cap on the amount of LBD you can earn through our referral campaign so feel free to spread referral link as much as you can.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

I see that Lynked.World has so many features and ideas and it kinda looks all over the place.Can you tell me exactly what is Lynked.World all about after all?

Hi MitskiThe

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents. We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the many benefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.

For how long is Lynked.world in dveelopemnt,when yu started working on the project?Im asking because it looks quite developed,like you are working n it for quite some time.

Hi NoriakiKasai

Thank you for the support, we are happy to hear that you like our application.Lynked.World is in development since early 2017, while apps were released in March/April 2018.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?

Hi Miklia

If referred person invests up to 250,000 USD bonus is 10%, but if he invests more than that amount, bonus is 5%.

Ah ok, that means i will get 10% for sure, as sadly i dont have rich friends that can invest 250 thousands dollars Cheesy

Well You shouldn't be dissatisfied with these 10% Wink

It is a really good offer when you add all up:35% discount, early bird offer and 10% referral bonus.

Early birds offer is this thing where you invest 1 ETH and you get 300 USD worth of tokens?Until when that goes on?

Hi nnekic86

Yes, exactly, if you invest 1 ETH you will get 300 USD worth of LYNK tokens.End is not set yet for this offer, so better join as soon as possible as it can end at any time!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle
Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

What will be the maximum total supply of LYNK tokens, as i see you will keep releasing LYNK every year?

Hi Vindizzle

Maximum LYNK supply will be 500,000,000. But it will take us 13 years to reach that number.

How are people keep exchanging LBD for LYNK when you reach cap on LYNK?From where will new lynk tokens come,as that will happen sooner or later?

Hi DiggerMan

When maximum amount of 500,000,000 LYNK is reached, we will start with buyback program to continue with Community Reward System.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

This project has great potential in the future. I congratulate the team for the idea and because it wants to implement something new on the crypto market. I'm glad that things are changing in the cryptographic world, today it's important to have a work application before the sale starts.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?

Hi Uthred

All LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of  the sale (after February 10th) to  personal wallets.

Ok thank you.Can those tokens be sent directly to my ledger nano s?

Hi Uthred

Yes, you will be able to store LYNK on Ledger Nano S wallet.

Great,thats where i plan to store them.Those that are leftover from staking as i plan to get premium account Cheesy
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

I started refering a friends, with that referral code in the app.Is there maximuma mount of LBD i can get through this program?

Hi welcomehome

We are glad to hear that you are active part of Lynked.World community.There is no cap on the amount of LBD you can earn through our referral campaign so feel free to spread referral link as much as you can.

Until when will this program go on and when can i exchange LBD for LYNK?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

How is sale going so far,are you satisfied with the amount raised during this bear market?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

This project has great potential in the future. I congratulate the team for the idea and because it wants to implement something new on the crypto market. I'm glad that things are changing in the cryptographic world, today it's important to have a work application before the sale starts.

Thats the only way for crypto to come into mainstream-real aplicability in everyday life,so thats why lynked.world has good chances to succeed.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Thats the only way for crypto to come into mainstream-real aplicability in everyday life,so thats why lynked.world has good chances to succeed.

From what i heared, some organiszations are already using lynked.world platform,and some are in the process of implementation,like some municipalities in India.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

How is sale going so far,are you satisfied with the amount raised during this bear market?
If for me personally, if it is said to be satisfied, I don't think so, but even so, I hope that in the future, the sales can be as desired, we will see it later to be clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

From what i heared, some organiszations are already using lynked.world platform,and some are in the process of implementation,like some municipalities in India.

all these rumors and the confidence that the project will grow in the future are devoid of any meaning in such a market. think we will be at the bottom for a long time and by that time the project may run out of money for development.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Lynked.World Partners with Indian Manipur State Government to Integrate Blockchain; A Closer Look At What This Means, and How it Will Play Out.
Read more about it in this Medium Article

aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

all these rumors and the confidence that the project will grow in the future are devoid of any meaning in such a market. think we will be at the bottom for a long time and by that time the project may run out of money for development.

I dont think so,they managed to reach soft cap now,during private sale and there 2 and a half months left till end of public sale.All projects are certianly affected by this market, but good ones will manages to get funds.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?

Hi Uthred

All LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of  the sale (after February 10th) to  personal wallets.

Hi Uthred

Great,thats where i plan to store them.Those that are leftover from staking as i plan to get premium account Cheesy

Is Ledger Nano S really that good hardware wallet? I ask because it is mostly recommended Roll Eyes
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Hi Uthred

Hi Uthred

Is Ledger Nano S really that good hardware wallet? I ask because it is mostly recommended Roll Eyes

All i know is that i sleep much better since my crypto is on Ledger nano s. Its a must have i think for everyone that is into crypto.It will be best place to store LYNK tokens too,if you are not keeping them on the app.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

but there is still a possibility this project will be successful. running out of money for development? as it was wrong, when the team determined the softcap and hardcap they had made a careful plan and I was sure that the plans made could all be done.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Hi Uthred

Hi Uthred

All i know is that i sleep much better since my crypto is on Ledger nano s. Its a must have i think for everyone that is into crypto.It will be best place to store LYNK tokens too,if you are not keeping them on the app.

Since we will be able to store all erc20 tokens on lynked.world digital wallet i hope it will be well protected, as im loking for some good mobile solution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: