Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.

LinkediN is full of fake profiles, and its often used for scam ICO, so its good to hear that someone is thinking about tackling with that issue.

I agree, given the manipulation permitted in the LinkedIn, there is opportunity for Lynked.World to become the number one platform in that area.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

I personally don't like to use fingerprint.There are any dangers and potential issues when you use fingerprint as a protection.

I don't see any danger in using a fingerprint as additional layer of protection, why would that be dangerous?

Sometime 'more secure, less comfortable', protection with biometrics will certainly provide a double level of security. However, biometrics on the other hand is very sensitive to changes, for example when we experience injuries and there are changes to our fingerprints, it can be that this method will not work optimally. Just opinion.

Thats true,nothing is 100% safe, but i still think that we are going in right direction when it comes to security,its still better than just password protection.

People often forget or don't even consider that safety of their data is 100% down to them.If you are taking care of your data and educate yourself your data will be safe.

I agree with you, people are just lazy and they don't spend nearly as much time on making sure their data is secure and that they take necessary precautions  to protect their data as they spend on less important things.How people expect o make big bucks if they can't handle their own security first is beyond me to be honest.Crypto is still full of people like this.

Sadly most of the people just do not pay attention to the things they they should.
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.

LinkediN is full of fake profiles, and its often used for scam ICO, so its good to hear that someone is thinking about tackling with that issue.

Yes,i stopped using Linkedin when i check for ICO as its so easy to fake all info there.So i hope Lynked.World will sort that
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

Its always like that,sooner you invest , better the bonus,but also it is bigger risk as when you invest later you have better idea about the project,as more information is available.But good thing here is that we can try the app before investing.
Yeah, we can try the app so that we can have a nice view and a review before investing in the project. But, you have to do a lot of researches for the project before investing.

I tried the app few days ago,its looking  really good and smooth,like its been in the development for some time.

What impressed me the most is that both of them are working very moosthly,but that is not surprise as apps are out for more than 6 months.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Do you plan to partner with HR companies, that could use your platform?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

Ask ... after the sale of Lynked World tokens ends, whether unsold tokens will be destroyed or burned to increase the price of the token?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Who exactly is responsible for verifying the profiles and validity of information? That is extremely important.

Hi Blueoyster

Those who issued the information will be responsible for validity of info, so for example if you wrote  that you worked for some company, that company will have to verify that.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Does anybody know how long will the referral system and rewards from it last?

Hi M0r3thanThis

We don't have some specific end time for referral program,  so share your referral link while you can and earn LBD!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Its always like that,sooner you invest , better the bonus,but also it is bigger risk as when you invest later you have better idea about the project,as more information is available.But good thing here is that we can try the app before investing.
Yeah, we can try the app so that we can have a nice view and a review before investing in the project. But, you have to do a lot of researches for the project before investing.

I tried the app few days ago,its looking  really good and smooth,like its been in the development for some time.

What impressed me the most is that both of them are working very moosthly,but that is not surprise as apps are out for more than 6 months.

Hi MrSlave

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app! We also have bug bounty as part of our bounty campaign, so in case you find some bugs or glitches you can eve earn LYNK tokens.

You can join  here.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Hi SRBYN

We certainly plan to do that! We already have many partners that will use our platform, and you can expect more of them in the future!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

Ask ... after the sale of Lynked World tokens ends, whether unsold tokens will be destroyed or burned to increase the price of the token?

Hi jaksone

Any unsold tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool, so  all of those tokens will eventually end up within our community.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Hello Dev,
The project is looking great. To take the project to the next level and reach the goal you aimed, here i am suggesting you a new and great exchange. (CMC listed)

Exchange name: https://instantbitex.com/

Contact person: https://t.me/johnniecrypto

Listing fee and other details are to be discussed in Telegram

Exchange credits:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

Hear from you soon..

Good Luck

Hi johnnie crypto

Thank you for the interest, please send your offer to our email  info@lynked.world.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Today is the last day for 35% discount! Join now and get early bird offer as well!
Lynked.World Token Sale Website

LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Hi jaksone

Any unsold tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool, so  all of those tokens will eventually end up within our community.

So if we are active on the platform, we will get tokens?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

I dont think it makes much sense to burn toekns as they will have to make more LYNK so people can exchange lbd for lynk.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

I tried the app few days ago,its looking  really good and smooth,like its been in the development for some time.

What impressed me the most is an apparent semblance between the coin ticker and linked id platform. Letting emotions aside, I foretell that commercial social networking swarms like the one I mentioned secretly develop their own tokens for implementing in hierarchical reward systems. These tokens could be used to infiltrate standalone crypto blockchains and kill them from the inside using various fishing techniques.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

I dont think it makes much sense to burn toekns as they will have to make more LYNK so people can exchange lbd for lynk.

That is true.Usually its more convenient to burn the tokens,but in this case its not needed as max supply will be 500 million,so if they burn some tokens that means they would have to make more.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Today is the last day for 35% discount! Join now and get early bird offer as well!
Lynked.World Token Sale Website

https://i.imgur.com/JW7wJr0.png

35% discount goes on until midnight GMT time?Do  still have time for that?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Who exactly is responsible for verifying the profiles and validity of information? That is extremely important.

Hi Blueoyster

Those who issued the information will be responsible for validity of info, so for example if you wrote  that you worked for some company, that company will have to verify that.

Does this mean that this particular compiler must have access/account on Lynked.World?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Hi SRBYN

We certainly plan to do that! We already have many partners that will use our platform, and you can expect more of them in the future!

Can you list some of those partners?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: