Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

Do you plan to extend ICO due bad market?I see many projects are doing that at moment,you might consider doing it too

Hi HundredEyes

We currently don't have plans for that since our ICO goes on until February 10th 2019 , but if that changes it will be announced on our social media platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Do you plan to extend ICO due bad market?I see many projects are doing that at moment,you might consider doing it too

Their ICO still has 2 months to go,so plenty of time to raise nice amount of money and who knows,maybe even market situation changes in the meantime.

Another bull run could happen really soon,and situation might change drastically.I think that we are close to the bottom, but we can see that Lynked.World is performing well even during bear market.

The current market situation has surprised many, but I hope the market will soon recover.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Their ICO still has 2 months to go,so plenty of time to raise nice amount of money and who knows,maybe even market situation changes in the meantime.

Another bull run could happen really soon,and situation might change drastically.I think that we are close to the bottom, but we can see that Lynked.World is performing well even during bear market.

The current market situation has surprised many, but I hope the market will soon recover.
many people expect that, the current situation makes many projects have problems in funding or project development, because asset values are declining, but I am pleased to see the Lynked project funding has reached the softcap
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

many people expect that, the current situation makes many projects have problems in funding or project development, because asset values are declining, but I am pleased to see the Lynked project funding has reached the softcap

Unfortunately this situation has led to a lot of projects in financial problems, quality projects will somehow resist this, by reaching soft cap, Lynked.World has proven that.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Reaching soft cap is big achievement and will make future period better and easier for Lynked.World team.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

lynked.world is trying to make digital identity a lot safer from today, using block chain technology. its unique data sharing technology using smart contracts is a revolution.

Yes,this app takes best from blockchain technology to bring us better product and service.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Of course many people will feel happy because they have collected and and have now reached the sofcap, I think to solve the financial problem the Lynked team will be able to solve it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

About LBD, we will be able to earn some by writing blogs. On what will depend if we get LBD for that? Quality of the content, or something else?

Hi dimaVODKA

Yes, our algorithm will track amount of shares, likes, and quality of content, in order to reward you with LBD.

Thank you.That makes sense, to have some metrics and based upon that reward users with LBD.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.

Do you plan to partner with HR companies, that could use your platform?

Hi SRBYN

We certainly plan to do that! We already have many partners that will use our platform, and you can expect more of them in the future!

Its great to hear that, as HR companies could benefit from yuur professional platform, where everything will be verified and in the same time those kind of companies would bring you alot of new users.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 05:41:37 PM by HundredEyes

lynked.world is trying to make digital identity a lot safer from today, using block chain technology. its unique data sharing technology using smart contracts is a revolution.

I think thats the real issue,especially platforms like LinkediN that are full of scammers.So something like lynked.world was expected to appear that will bring some authenticity.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

To how many people i can share referral link that is in the app?And do those that use my app have to go through KYC in order for me to get LBD?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

To how many people i can share referral link that is in the app?And do those that use my app have to go through KYC in order for me to get LBD?

Its been said many times before,there is no cap so share as much as you can Cheesy
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Hi LogitechM590

You can share your referral link as much as you want, and  KYC will be required in order to be able to exchange LBD for LYNK.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Where will you send bounty tokens, on the app or to our wallets?And when will be token distribution?

Hi RussellHantz

All tokens ( including bounty tokens) will be distributed directly to your wallet, after end of sale.

Ok.Can i get LYNK tokens directly to my ledger nano s,as thats where i prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies

Hi RussellHantz

Yes you get LYNK straight to your Ledger Nano S, no worries.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Hi LogitechM590

You can share your referral link as much as you want, and  KYC will be required in order to be able to exchange LBD for LYNK.

Do we have to go through KYC in order to start getting LBD?
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Hi RussellHantz

Hi RussellHantz

Yes you get LYNK straight to your Ledger Nano S, no worries.

Most important thing is not to send ETH/BTC from exchange,otherwise you might not get tokens.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

From what i could see your apps are already out.So how come you started ICO then?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

From what i could see your apps are already out.So how come you started ICO then?

Ap[p is just the beginning,there is alot of work needed to be done in order to be succeed.And for that you need funds.
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 05:54:31 PM by nnekic86

Hi LogitechM590

You can share your referral link as much as you want, and  KYC will be required in order to be able to exchange LBD for LYNK.

What is the amoiunt of LBD that is allocated for that purpose,for referral campaign?
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: