Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:54:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37942 times)
aeronl33r

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:36:04 AM

Real estates are #1 for a long time in human history

if Elementsestates will add blockchain into that business field = future is green for project and for investors i am sure of that
fernkror

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:14:27 AM

any ETA for update MVP?

https://prototype.elementsestates.io/
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:52:29 PM

This review is cool folks - check it out

Elements Estates ( Block Chain based Real Estate?) ICO coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XWsY3LF3I
BlockchainMAFIAboss

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:46:39 PM

What is happening in Turkey and real estate

https://cryptobenelux.com/2019/05/01/turkije-het-land-waar-crypto-exchanges-de-bearmarkt-verslaan/

CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:51:46 PM

Is there any possibility that you could join in partnerships with already real estate projects ?

https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/real-estate/

but also in the other way this is good that you don't have much compatition right.
CypherOG

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:53:36 PM

Let's go to hardcap?  Cool Cool Grin

2.5 mio raised  already in $   or in crypto?

I think they exchange to USD to have money for real estates. When do we start the other round of funding the crowdsale ?
snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:04:28 PM

I will invest 0.7btc and then got ELES tokens ñ if i will need more in future form my clients or for platform transactions could i buy more and where when all this will be finished? For what things i will use this tokens?

I read a little about ethereum, smart contracts and erc-20 standard.. but i still don't have all puzzles together
GodfatherofAlts

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:41:15 PM

This is from cryptoNobility:

We see blockchain affecting many sectors and real estate is no exception. The ICO that I will be reviewing here is another such example: Elements Estates. ELES is the name of their token.

What I find fascinating about such projects is that they have a physical aspect. They will be working with real estate, real and concrete!

Elements Estates is a blockchain based real estate platform and like any real estate platform, they will have a portfolio. They say their portfolio will consist of real estate deriving from banks’ distressed assets. And here comes the function of ELES tokens; they will be used to purchase and rent these properties.

The team claims that distressed assets will appreciate in value in time and such assets are normally reserved for big players but with Elements Estates, small players can play that game too.

The token supply will decrease with every transaction and that is another advantage for token holders. Real estate is considered a safe and stable investment, but what about adding the transparency of blockchain to the mix? Elements Estates just aims to do that! Not a bad idea indeed.

By now you should be asking yourself; but where will these properties be? For starters, they will go for SEE region, Southeast Europe. Though a small part goes to development of the platform, most of the fund will be used to buy properties, they will be tourism, commercial and residential properties in the SEE region.

Benefits of being an ELES token holder;

• Rent touristic properties
  • Purchase or rent residential or commercial properties
    • Reach information about fund properties
    • Quickly convert ELES tokens via payment services provider.
      (2nd stage)
      • ELES token loan facility
        (2nd stage)
      • A payment card supporting ELES.
        (2nd stage)
        • For external properties real estate services with smart contracts
          (2nd stage)
        • Some other services and solutions (2nd stage)

Their roadmap shows us that after the end of crowd sale the development of the ELES platform and property acquisition will start immediately. And by 2020 they plan to extend to other EU regions.
CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

The best one

Elements Estates Rent/Purchase Case Scenario #1

Meet Judy, Judy is a businesswoman from London, England. During the Elements Estates pre-sale Judy has bought and acquired 300.000 ELES tokens to buy an apartment for her holidays. She also plans to rent it to other people during her absence, to generate a passive income. She did this mostly because she is already planning to find an apartment in Greece or Cyprus for a purchase. Judy plans to enjoy the apartment herself for 2 months over the year and to put it for a rent for the remaining 10 months.

The ELES Tokens, together with the ELES Platform, give Judy the opportunity to vote on her favorite property in her chosen countries, Greece and Cyprus. She decides to go with Greece. She clicks on her desired country in the Elements Estates Pipeline section. She sees an eight-apartment Villa near the sea that can be voted on and acquired by the Elements Estates Fund, and can be voted on. The project is in its final stage and needs final refurbishments of the building.

In case the project gets the most votes of the community, the Elements Estates team acquires the real estate and starts renovation with the local SPV. When the building is finished and ready for sale, Elements Estates team represents the real estate in local real estate listings and also puts the real estate for sale on the ELES platform. All the platform users are informed about the listed real estate and can start changing their ELES tokens for ownership over the apartments, while the Fund, together with external partners, manages the maintenance of the building. And Judy does exactly that.

Judy likes the smaller apartment that is at that moment priced at 250.000 ELES tokens on ELES platform. She decides to change the tokens for the ownership of this apartment and simply starts the purchase procedure over the ELES platform. Through smart-contract Judy secures the apartment with down-payment of ELES tokens. As the Greece at the moment still does not have fully digitalized land registries and local legislation that would enable the fully digitalized ownership transfer, the last step — the contract signature that confirms the new owner — has to be done physically. She decides to do this after she will travel to Greece the next time.
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:47:45 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 07:01:09 AM by ElementsEstates

Buying real estate with crypto currency/ ELES you have some examples?

would be nice to know before crowdsale starts

Thank you for asking! Please have a look at our medium articles that explain the journey of a $ELES token holder first of all => https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/elements-estates-rent-purchase-case-scenario-1-4f28d70f30e5

Besides that, please have a look at the beta version of our platform: https://prototype.elementsestates.io/
This will give you more insights into the look-and-feel of our project.

We are currently in negotiations for the acquisition of some real estate. Once we are able, we will obviously share this with you, our community!

STAY TUNED
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:55:11 AM

ELES platform process description?

Will be that EU regulated or no?

legal stuff and regulation is important for long term success of project  i think

Yes. Elements Estates project is (in the first phase) operating in the SEE region. And after 2020 we plan to enter also CEE region. So, we are focused in Europe and with this in mind we also set up the complete business infrastructure in a way that is compliant with EU regulation. Of course, if UK is to leave EU, or if we intend to have part of operations in Switzerland, they all operate under very similar regulations, some even more friendly for blockchain technology.
The process on the platform will be very user friendly. We will list there all the interesting projects, that we have acquired and also in which phase (of reconstruction) they are. After being finalized, we will put this projects into rent or purchase segment of the platform. From there, a platform user will be able to simply rent or purchase these real estate.
Be sure also to check the beta version of ELES platform and ask any additional questions that you may have afterwards.

Please find more insights on our platform at => https://elementsestates.io/en#the-platform-top
And also share your thoughts on our beta - https://prototype.elementsestates.io/

Happy to hear your thoughts!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:00:22 AM

Primary target of our investments is South-East Europe (SEE). It is a region with huge investment potential. After the global financial crisis, the region has averaged annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 2.3 percent meaning its growth was stronger than the annual average for the European Union (EU) at 1.2 percent (source: data.worldbank.org).

https://i.ibb.co/mCyPjYm/grhjkhjdtgfh.jpg

Where did you get this data I would like to real a little more about real estates in the SEE region and the valuation...

Thanks

You can find most information per country here => https://tradingeconomics.com/forecasts
And we got useful insights from Deloitte surveys as well. You can find their Study of 2018 here => https://www2.deloitte.com/ce/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/non-performing-bank-loans.html

ENJOY YOUR READING!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:03:01 AM

MEET THE TEAM  Grin Grin

The Elements Estates team derives from financial and investment firms specializing in distressed assets, private equity and real estate opportunities throughout the Central and South Eastern Europe. The senior team’s core competence is advisory and management of distressed real estate for global hedge funds.

A seasoned senior team, each with more than 15 years of vested experience, is currently managing execution, management and exit for global hedge funds-committed projects. Their other competences extend to mutual fund management, brokerage services and business turnaround. The Elements Estates team has been heavily involved in the acquisitions of Large Corporate NPLs in the SEE region and has acquired claims in the nominal value of app.

EUR 350 mln. During the restructuring processes of acquired claims and the successful restructuring of a Leasing Company and its EUR 200 mln real estate portfolio the team learned how to unlock hidden value in distressed real estate projects through their restructuring and development.

Peter Gorinšek

Chairman & Founder

But CEO is Ziga Silic right ?

That's correct. Ziga is our CEO, performing an excellent job!

LET'S ROCK THIS $ELES JOURNEY!!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:05:59 AM

Admin of elementsestates could you tell me about EE team - some competences in their field?

You will find all about our EXPERIENCED TEAM here => https://elementsestates.io/nl#team

Please also check the LinkedIn profiles beneath each and every team member!

ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:10:32 AM

Buying real estate with crypto currency/ ELES - you have already some model how it will look like, step by step?

You will find many Scenario's in the articles we post on Medium:

$ELES IS EASY AND USER FRIENDLY | BUY YOUR TOKENS SOON!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

many scammers all arround

which is your official twitter profile?   so i can save as into broswer 

https://twitter.com/ElementsEstates
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:13:45 AM

Buying real estate with crypto currency/ ELES - you have already some model how it will look like, step by step?
It is nice idea, it would have many good sides, but I'm interested how it will work with goverment regulations.

As an European Company, we will comply to rules and regulations of the EU regarding Real Estate and Blockchain Technology.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:15:52 AM

Smart contract lock-down and vesting period of received tokens for all investors and team?

Yes, all team members (including advisors) will have tokens locked by predefined vesting period which is 1 year after the ICO end date. But even after this period they will not be unlocked all at once immediately but will be unlocked (vesting period) in tranches - 25 per cent every 3 months.
The tokens sold in private sale will also have a vesting period, but shorter. Minimum 3 months plus number of days between participation date and ICO end date.

A TEAM THAT TRUST IN THE QUALITY OF A PROJECT DOESN'T WANT TO CASH OUT ONCE IT GOES LIVE!
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

What about AI integration in platform which fields will cover in 2nd stage?

The platform will have more functionalities, even in the first version released. Platform users will be able to check all major information on ELES token trading after the token is listed on exchanges. It will be possible to directly purchase ELES tokens from the platform using partnering exchange in the background. So for interested parties with fiat money we will make it easy to acquire ELES tokens needed for renting or purchasing of real estate.
And this - renting and purchasing of real estate - are the main functionalities of the ELES platform. So, all the real estate projects will be listed here and will be available for purchase or rent after completion. But also, before the completion of this projects, useres of ELES platform will be able to monitor each individual project as there will be reports on some predefined steps of the development of the projects. And to choose the right projects for our community, we also anticipate the voting mechanism for platform users to vote on the most desired projects to be acquired, finalised and put on the market.
In the future it will be possible to integrate also other platforms (or apps) with ELES platform which will bring additional synergies and consequently additional benefits for platform users.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:20:26 AM

What is this whitelist for ? 

Do you have any toturial on how to later contribute to the project ?

I have some ethereum on my exchange but I do not know how to send it or  how does that go the whole process ?

Thanks

Whitelist is to show your interest in our project and don't miss out on information provided

Once the Crowdsale is about to start we will have tutorials ready to help you through the process of participating in $ELES

TRUST STARTS WITH BEING PREPARED
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: