Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:18:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37942 times)
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:06:01 PM

How scalable will be ELES platform and which company will develop it?

ELES platform is primarily developed for utilization of ELES tokens. So we can add or list numerous real estate projects on it. The idea for the future is also to be able to connect with other platforms and so to become a real estate hub. In this way ELES platform is scalable like the saying goes only sky is the limit. We are developing ELES platform with our partner Dlabs.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

will there be APP for IOS/ANDROID of platform also?

This is the plan for the future. Our platform will be mobile friendly so no need really for a special application to start with. We will however sooner offer payment cards, which will be ERC-20 compliant and will have a software application behind.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:09:07 PM

Crossroads of Blockchain technology and real estate value optimization

The platform will serve as interaction hub between the ELES token holders and the Fund, created for purchasing tourism-, commercial- and residential properties in the SEE region. While the Fund will focus on identifying distressed assets, starting within the SEE region, which can be restructured as real estate projects, it will later either sell or rent properties.

All transactions will be done exclusively with the ELES tokens.

so this is final version?  no other crypto   just ELES token?

For now, indeed only ELES tokens. But, ELES can be bought with Bitcoin, ETH, BNB. So you got a few option to purchase the ELES tokens.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:13:01 PM

The development of the ELES platform will take from 6 to 9 months after the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Decisions on projects, which will be used as an underlying base, will be based on all standard analyses (quantitative, qualitative, static and dynamic with cash-flow projections), checked with our real estate advisors from CBRE, Colliers, or others, and on an algorithm developed by the Elements team that considers the level of risk and the associated rate of return

platform will be ready in 2019? or no?

We hope to do so. As you know we are currently in advanced stages of talking with contributors in the ongoing private sale. We want to seize every opportunity during this private sale, before we move towards the Crowdsale
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:16:08 PM

I will use ELES token for this purposes

Renting tourist properties
(starting in the SEE countries).

Purchasing or renting of commercial and residential properties.

which country will be first  where ELES platform will start?

This really depends on which properties will be bought from our pipeline and portfolio options. We will keep you informed on any new properties and listings.
CypherOG

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:58:50 PM

Found this in the whitepaper:

Platform development
The aim is to develop the ELES platform to a BETA stage with basic (buy, rent and development overview) functionalities already before the start of ICO. Timeframe is presented in
Roadmap below.
The ELES platform will allow ELES holders to vote on which projects are to be adopted by
Elements Estates. This decision-making ability will have an impact on the entire ELES ecosystem and ultimately contribute to the decision if the company will enter into specific, pre-chosen projects. Participants will be able to review summaries on different projects.
The platform will also display listed reports for projects. These reports will be based on all
standard analyses (quantitative/static, and qualitative/dynamic with cash-flow projections)
developed in partnerships with our real estate advisors from CBRE, Colliers and others, and
an algorithm developed by the Elements Estates team that considers the level of risk and
the associated rate of return. As such, the algorithm takes the following parameters into
consideration:
O Class of real estate (residential, commercial).
O Phase of development of real estate.
O Location of the property.
O Market attractiveness of the real estate.
O Required yearly yield.

In what languages is the platform going to be designed  and than integrated with blockchain ?  ( I am guessing JS, CSS, HTML, backend PHP or JAVA ? ) Or maybe the platform is going to be made in Python ?
CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:20:15 AM

Sooooon will be the next AMA TIME. Prepare yourself.

Aaron van Hoven:
As we have some visits in January in our office in Ljubljana, we might have another AMA after this, in February, to also answer your additional questions about our project and current progress. Smiley
BlockchainMAFIAboss

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:26:56 AM

Interesting last few medium blogs.

Are you interested or is an option also to go to some security tokens?

Do you have some compatition that have already done their ICO?

Thank you
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:42:27 AM

When will be next AMA? and where?  if you could be more specific?
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:50:22 AM

Will there be any aidrops of ELES token or no?

i saw on telegram that one airdrop has been made
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

will there be APP for IOS/ANDROID of platform also?

Ohh dude that is a must nowadays. Desktop, ios and android responsive for every kind of device and working properly.

I wonder what kind of things are they going to do for security reasons. There is daily more and more hackers...
CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:25:59 AM

Tom is an ELES token holder and thinks that renovation of a property in Croatia
in South East Europe has most potential of all available projects. So, he places his vote
through the platform. Because other token holders also choose this as a good opportuni-
ty, Elements Estates team decides to renovate, improve and put this property for holiday
rental during summer months and also for sale. Tom can now use his ELES tokens for his
vacation in this property (every payment for services automatically causes lock-down of
spent tokens) and also benefit from a higher demand for token in case of the sale. The
ELES platform sells this property after the high touristic season (50 percent of tokens used
for purchase of this property is locked-down for a 3 year cycle period). Taking all this in
consideration the value of the ELES token has potential to increase due to higher demand
for tokens and constantly decreasing number of available ELES tokens on market because
of lock-down mechanism.
In case Tom would not hold ELES token he would be able to change his fiat currency
to ELES tokens over exchange or purchase property in fiat currency from platform and
Elements Estate platform would exchange fiat currency to ELES tokens on exchange for
a small fee, in shortest time possible, according to the rules and limitations set for this
transaction. The terms will be governed by smart contracts in which we will incorporate
conditions that will assure a safe and clear process.

Where are theese tokens going to be locked if tom bought them on exchange? Will they be there on the exchange locked or they transfer to your "safe" pool of locked tokens?
dinodinodino

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

I like posts and updates on Instagram - will there be any pics from team or some conferences in 2019?
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:39:24 AM

Regarding this case of usage ELES platform.. https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/meet-johan-a-pensionist-moving-to-cyprus-with-his-wife-and-comes-along-the-eles-platform-when-2235d8f7607e

Until Johan’s wife encounters ELES platform, offering a nice apartment in desirable location right near where they have already seen some properties.     

Damn when there will be 1000's app's on platform liquidity and frequency will be high, adoption will follow  and price of ELES will rise like a unicorn

what do you think guys is my thinking right?
regrattt

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:34:03 PM

Hi i find your project on Twitter

but i don't find url of project  you have maybe link?

i am new in blockchain sphere

Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:50:10 PM

Regarding this case of usage ELES platform.. https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/meet-johan-a-pensionist-moving-to-cyprus-with-his-wife-and-comes-along-the-eles-platform-when-2235d8f7607e

Until Johan’s wife encounters ELES platform, offering a nice apartment in desirable location right near where they have already seen some properties.     

Damn when there will be 1000's app's on platform liquidity and frequency will be high, adoption will follow  and price of ELES will rise like a unicorn

what do you think guys is my thinking right?

This is the new use case right?

I just don't get this how token will increase its value over time because of locked tokens?

With more transactions there will be less and less tokens available to buy and all locked for 3 years.

Please explains a little more. Thanks
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:57:14 AM

Right I want to have a vacation house near the sea when I am old and retired. With ELES tokens (crypto in general as a backup saving asset) this can be possible I think.

Over the years I can save a lot of money (or lose) and maybe in a couple of years I can buy a portfolio house on Elements Estates platform ... who knows  Cool Grin
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:40:01 AM

i make KYC

when will be crowdsale available  i have ready my ETH to invest into Elementsestates platform

regards

Diolala
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:41:40 AM

In my experience, in the real estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models.
 – Akira Mori

reading EE whitepaper is really a pleasure

https://elementsestates.io/ElementsEstates-whitepaper.pdf
regrattt

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:47:22 AM

Thank you for great explainer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDtOTeHuKVA

i like it a lot

where can i make whitelist? or how ppl say that thing i will be ready for
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: