Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37934 times)
ajlajkfluffy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

I like this facts

A platform serving as an interaction hub between the ELES token holders and the Fund, created for purchasing tourism, commercial and residential properties in the SEE region. While the Fund will focus on identifying distressed assets, starting within the SEE region, which can be restructured as real estate projects, it will later either sell or rent properties.

An Ecosystem reflecting the growth of the ELES token. While growing the value of real estate porftolio through active restructuring and development of real estate projects, purchased mainly through NPLs with good discounts on one side, and on the other side reducing supply of active tokens on the market through a lock-down mechanisem, this ecosystem will give a positive and multiplicative effect on ELES token.

By using smart contract in buying and renting different types of properties on the ELES platform, Elements Estates is improving efficiency in time and money for all participants.

With different voting possibilites, selling real estate on tenders, and putting projects in development on the blockchain, Elements Estates team wants as well to improve transparancy in the world of real estate.

that convinced me to make an investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

Hi there

i was checking elementsestates twitter and saw that team is presenting project in Dubai and Malta

https://twitter.com/@ElementsEstates

this is good for new strong investors in project - i read also that softcap is already reached&prototype launched.

See that you don't have problems with transparency and connections

but i am still curious what will happen next?  new meetings? new countries?  what will be next in november 2018?

i am serious investor so if you please answer me as much as you know and can reveal to public

thanks

Hey there,

As we are still an utility token we would encourage people to buy the tokens because of it utiltity. Upcoming period we will continue our discussions with potential contributors.
As soon as something is finalised, we will definitely update everyone here and within the Telegram community.

Both our founders are continuously travelling and meet family offices and potential contributors. Next week we will attend BlockchainSummit in Malta, where a lot of like-minded people will attend.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:26:48 AM

When new AMA?

I liked previously ama!

On Thursday, 6th of September, Žiga Silič the CEO and Co-founder of Elements Estates did an AMA with the community in the Elements Estates Telegram group. In this article, you will read the top 7 questions + answers from the session. Read how Mr. Silič explains the Elements Estates project, expresses the importance of the ELES tokens and reveals the recent new big step toward our goals. Feel free to comment and ask if you have any more questions. Enjoy!

Dear all, before I start answering your individual questions, I have written a short intro.

Let me first share some light on our journey for Elements Estates project. Since the beginning of summer 2017, when the idea was born, and from September 2017 onwards, when core team started working on business model, legal set-up, getting right people on board and external partners, reviewing and testing different solutions, we finally achieved a unique project and product as such. We have reached many milestones for which personally I am as well very proud on. At this moment I will put emphasis on one of them:

I am happy to announce that we have already reached our Soft Cap goal of $2.500.000 participation in private sale.

Now let me start with answering your questions.

When will the Whitelist and KYC (Know Your Customer) be available?
For every KYC process there is a lot of demands to be met in order to be in accordance with legislation and rules. We took care of this, developed the system to make the whitelisting and KYC process possible and made a partnership with trustworthy company for this process.

So now that we did all that, you may expect the whitelist to be opened within 2 weeks’ time.

How will we be able to monitor the investments of the real estate fund in separate phases?
Well, we have a classical infrastructure and profile of people behind. What we do is we first analyze potential real estate projects, we make thorough due diligence (static, dynamic with cash flows, risk analysis, etc.), different scenarios weighted and investment decision. Later on it will be presented on Platform for voting. After decision and acquisition of project a skilled project manager takes over, a set-up of external partners and supervisors is done and a start of the monitoring process etc. Projects will constantly be monitored, timelines and costs re-checked. We will have 5 phases on projects and final date on finish of the projects, like you can already see in beta platform.

I think ELES tokens will be very valuable someday and can I (in the future) rent a place on your platform, (for the holidays) in fiat money? Who will do the transfer? Will you also have some kind of crypto/fiat gateway?
Yes, that is the project. You will be able to exchange your tokens for an ownership of a certain house, villa, property, or go for holidays, where you will rent different facilities with our token. In other words, for buying or renting you will pay in ELES tokens, where ELES will act a currency. In case of Fiat, we will have on our platform a partnering exchange that will have a very easy way to exchange different fiat to our ELES. That is also a very good question, and I thank you for it, because we see a lot of demand for nice real estate from classical markets.

For touristic purposes we have different projects on the table, from houses, villas to hotels and camping’s.

Did you consider going for security tokens instead of utility tokens? I don’ understand the utility of the token right know?
With regards to utility, we will not do any dividend or rental payments out, but we will reinvest up to 80% of profits back to platform, liquidity pool and real estate projects, which we will develop. Because our main objective is also to buy from Financial Institutions NPL/distressed assets, we can come into position and acquire this projects with great discounts. By restructuring, we increase the value of projects as such and the portfolio as a whole.

On the other side, with every transaction on the platform, half of the tokens will get locked through smart contract for 3 years and therefore effectively taken out of circulation, which will have positive effect on value of token. On one side increase in value of the portfolio and on the other decrease of token circulation.

And with regards to going for security tokens instead of utility tokens: Yes, this is an option for the future, no decision yet. We however have an infrastructure behind that will quite easily allow us to transform into security. It is a serious option for the future, also when legislation and regulatory will be clearer for security tokens.

What will be the difference in project development between the soft cap $2.500.000 and hard cap $50.000.000? Or mainly, how many real estates from the pipeline can be bought?
We have for more than $100.000.000 in total of projects on the table, coming from different countries of South-eastern EU region (SEE), which was in last years left behind in comparison to western countries in terms of distressed assets restructuring and sell-off of NPL from Financial Institution. We are targeting projects between $2.000.000-$8.000.000, depending on the final amount that we raise, we want to get best projects inside and as well diversification among assets class and countries. With a single project it is meant a complex of houses, villas, apartments, or flat (each unit will cost much less), or hotel, comping place, building with business offices, etc.

As most projects struggle in fundraising, can you tell us a little more than soft cap reached? How far are you right now and are many discussions ongoing?
To be honest, it is not an easy market:) We are still in private sale and there will be many meetings with potential participants in the near future. I am also within next two weeks time in London, later on this September at congress from Agora Group in Dubai together with Peter, and so on. Just in general, I can say that we are already bidding on some real estate projects as we want to have some properties on the platform before the start the crowd sale, or latest before the end of crowd sale.

Will it be possible if two customers buy a house on your platform, let us say in some kind of auction or something, and then you ‘flip’ the house and make it beautiful and fully functional. And then me and my ‘partner’ sell the house with profit and you get a commission or something. Will that be possible?
We will have one token for the whole portfolio, we are not doing tokenization of an individual property. If you and your partner, for instance, will want to buy a house, half & half, you will each transfer half of the needed tokens through a smart contract, and you will then become owners together. We however will not do more than one, or two different signing to land registers in respect to many different ownerships, at least not in the beginning. In case of security token, tokenization would be possible.

At first, we will be in restructuring and development of real estate on our own as this is also our great advantage in know-how and experience. Later on, we will as well offer brokerage services for properties not in our ownership, especially when land registers get digitalized and bring blockchain to its full use in terms of smart contracts.

As soon as we received sufficient interest for a new AMA. Probably after a significant press release if there is something to mention for EE. Feel free to join our Telegram channel and raise any question you might have.
The team is there the whole day to respond to your questions - and if needed, Ziga will respond there himself as well.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Elements Estates comes from financial and investment companies specializing in troubled assets, private equity and real estate opportunities. The core skill of the underlying team is to counsel and manage the unsavory real estate for global hedge funds. An experienced senior team with years of experience currently manages the execution, administration, and outsourcing of global hedge fund projects. Over the past few years, the team has been involved in many significant acquisitions in various regions where we have acted as hedge fund advisors.

The team was heavily involved in acquisitions of large companies and acquired receivables at nominal value. During the restructuring of acquired receivables and restructuring of the leasing real estate portfolio, the team learned to unlock the hidden value of real estate projects in difficulties through restructuring and development.

PRO team  PRO people

that will bring EE to life - adoption will be worldwide in next years  mark my words

What about if people from the US and China? Can they contribute or is it like all other ico s restricted?

We can not accept contributors from US and China at the moment indeed. Regulations are to uncertain in both countries. Besides of that we excluded: Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Russia and Saudi Arabia
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Any partners already ? What id your goal in the partner section ? To get as much as possible or just 2-3 strong partners ?
Yes already. I saw from the website, there were 3 partners.
1. Gresham International
2. Cryptomizers Feel Cryptasic
3. Bung Kings

For more information, visit the website; https://elementsestates.io

What do theese partners do ? For what field and what do they cover in the ico project ?

We got three partners which are leading firms in their respective fields:
1. Gresham International -> Legal advisor;
2. Cryptomizers -> Marketing & Community partner;
3. Bung Kinds -> Tech
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

As ELES token holder, platform will offer you a possibility to place a vote for RE projects in the pipeline you prefer acquiring in the future. By this, we achieve goal of purchasing real estate projects based on the desires of token holders, which will at the end also enjoy their benefits.

what will be benefits?

We want to involve our community in the very important decision making process. So you as token holder can pay with the token, but can vote for company decisions as well.
Crazycrypto1

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

When new AMA?

I liked previously ama!

On Thursday, 6th of September, Žiga Silič the CEO and Co-founder of Elements Estates did an AMA with the community in the Elements Estates Telegram group. In this article, you will read the top 7 questions + answers from the session. Read how Mr. Silič explains the Elements Estates project, expresses the importance of the ELES tokens and reveals the recent new big step toward our goals. Feel free to comment and ask if you have any more questions. Enjoy!

Dear all, before I start answering your individual questions, I have written a short intro.

Let me first share some light on our journey for Elements Estates project. Since the beginning of summer 2017, when the idea was born, and from September 2017 onwards, when core team started working on business model, legal set-up, getting right people on board and external partners, reviewing and testing different solutions, we finally achieved a unique project and product as such. We have reached many milestones for which personally I am as well very proud on. At this moment I will put emphasis on one of them:

I am happy to announce that we have already reached our Soft Cap goal of $2.500.000 participation in private sale.

Now let me start with answering your questions.

When will the Whitelist and KYC (Know Your Customer) be available?
For every KYC process there is a lot of demands to be met in order to be in accordance with legislation and rules. We took care of this, developed the system to make the whitelisting and KYC process possible and made a partnership with trustworthy company for this process.

So now that we did all that, you may expect the whitelist to be opened within 2 weeks’ time.

How will we be able to monitor the investments of the real estate fund in separate phases?
Well, we have a classical infrastructure and profile of people behind. What we do is we first analyze potential real estate projects, we make thorough due diligence (static, dynamic with cash flows, risk analysis, etc.), different scenarios weighted and investment decision. Later on it will be presented on Platform for voting. After decision and acquisition of project a skilled project manager takes over, a set-up of external partners and supervisors is done and a start of the monitoring process etc. Projects will constantly be monitored, timelines and costs re-checked. We will have 5 phases on projects and final date on finish of the projects, like you can already see in beta platform.

I think ELES tokens will be very valuable someday and can I (in the future) rent a place on your platform, (for the holidays) in fiat money? Who will do the transfer? Will you also have some kind of crypto/fiat gateway?
Yes, that is the project. You will be able to exchange your tokens for an ownership of a certain house, villa, property, or go for holidays, where you will rent different facilities with our token. In other words, for buying or renting you will pay in ELES tokens, where ELES will act a currency. In case of Fiat, we will have on our platform a partnering exchange that will have a very easy way to exchange different fiat to our ELES. That is also a very good question, and I thank you for it, because we see a lot of demand for nice real estate from classical markets.

For touristic purposes we have different projects on the table, from houses, villas to hotels and camping’s.

Did you consider going for security tokens instead of utility tokens? I don’ understand the utility of the token right know?
With regards to utility, we will not do any dividend or rental payments out, but we will reinvest up to 80% of profits back to platform, liquidity pool and real estate projects, which we will develop. Because our main objective is also to buy from Financial Institutions NPL/distressed assets, we can come into position and acquire this projects with great discounts. By restructuring, we increase the value of projects as such and the portfolio as a whole.

On the other side, with every transaction on the platform, half of the tokens will get locked through smart contract for 3 years and therefore effectively taken out of circulation, which will have positive effect on value of token. On one side increase in value of the portfolio and on the other decrease of token circulation.

And with regards to going for security tokens instead of utility tokens: Yes, this is an option for the future, no decision yet. We however have an infrastructure behind that will quite easily allow us to transform into security. It is a serious option for the future, also when legislation and regulatory will be clearer for security tokens.

What will be the difference in project development between the soft cap $2.500.000 and hard cap $50.000.000? Or mainly, how many real estates from the pipeline can be bought?
We have for more than $100.000.000 in total of projects on the table, coming from different countries of South-eastern EU region (SEE), which was in last years left behind in comparison to western countries in terms of distressed assets restructuring and sell-off of NPL from Financial Institution. We are targeting projects between $2.000.000-$8.000.000, depending on the final amount that we raise, we want to get best projects inside and as well diversification among assets class and countries. With a single project it is meant a complex of houses, villas, apartments, or flat (each unit will cost much less), or hotel, comping place, building with business offices, etc.

As most projects struggle in fundraising, can you tell us a little more than soft cap reached? How far are you right now and are many discussions ongoing?
To be honest, it is not an easy market:) We are still in private sale and there will be many meetings with potential participants in the near future. I am also within next two weeks time in London, later on this September at congress from Agora Group in Dubai together with Peter, and so on. Just in general, I can say that we are already bidding on some real estate projects as we want to have some properties on the platform before the start the crowd sale, or latest before the end of crowd sale.

Will it be possible if two customers buy a house on your platform, let us say in some kind of auction or something, and then you ‘flip’ the house and make it beautiful and fully functional. And then me and my ‘partner’ sell the house with profit and you get a commission or something. Will that be possible?
We will have one token for the whole portfolio, we are not doing tokenization of an individual property. If you and your partner, for instance, will want to buy a house, half & half, you will each transfer half of the needed tokens through a smart contract, and you will then become owners together. We however will not do more than one, or two different signing to land registers in respect to many different ownerships, at least not in the beginning. In case of security token, tokenization would be possible.

At first, we will be in restructuring and development of real estate on our own as this is also our great advantage in know-how and experience. Later on, we will as well offer brokerage services for properties not in our ownership, especially when land registers get digitalized and bring blockchain to its full use in terms of smart contracts.

As soon as we received sufficient interest for a new AMA. Probably after a significant press release if there is something to mention for EE. Feel free to join our Telegram channel and raise any question you might have.
The team is there the whole day to respond to your questions - and if needed, Ziga will respond there himself as well.

With who is it going to be .. the next AMA I mean ? (CMO ?, some partners or advisors )?
BlockchainMAFIAboss

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

NEW advisor onboard the Elements Estates team  Smiley yeeeah

We are pleased to introduce our newest member to the Advisory board, Mr. Sanjeet Bhavnani. Sanjeet will fill the role as Strategic Advisor at Elements Estates. He has experience with family offices, multinationals, governments & ultra-high net worth individuals. Welcome onboard!

Official Tweet: https://twitter.com/ElementsEstates/status/1055452849650442240
HodlCryptoGang

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Any partners already ? What id your goal in the partner section ? To get as much as possible or just 2-3 strong partners ?
Yes already. I saw from the website, there were 3 partners.
1. Gresham International
2. Cryptomizers Feel Cryptasic
3. Bung Kings

For more information, visit the website; https://elementsestates.io

What do theese partners do ? For what field and what do they cover in the ico project ?

We got three partners which are leading firms in their respective fields:
1. Gresham International -> Legal advisor;
2. Cryptomizers -> Marketing & Community partner;
3. Bung Kinds -> Tech

Thank you very much. Any others joining soon in real estate  sector ?
sarmashalom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

https://tokenintelligence.io/ico?ico=2622

i see rating 9

it seems they check good whole project and saw facts
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Respect to team!  I check his CV on Linkedin - very pro man with experiences!

CryptoWork007

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

There is a lot going on on Reddit. Fun thing to see the debate. Might want to check it out.

there is a lot of info on reddit. I am glad I found this project on Reddit. You have to check it out because there is a lot of discussion going on.

You can get KYC approved and whitelisted right here on their website: https://elementsestates.io/sign-up
Save
Give gold

level 1
PatelKartel
2 points
·
21 hours ago
What about other countries (usa, asia ? ) Can they do the KYC ?

Save
Edit

level 1
Saintwudi
2 points
·
21 hours ago
How long does KYC registration takes and is there any restriction pertaining to the participation.

Save
Give gold

level 1
crispy553
1 point
·
16 hours ago
This is a very wonderful project that will offer consumers the ease to buy their goods directly from manufacturers in a very cost effective manner.I am glad to be part of this community.

Save
Give gold

level 1
emm553
1 point
·
16 hours ago
Does Elements Estates at the moment have any real estate to offer for rent ?

Save
Give gold

level 1
Lekzy1
1 point
·
1 hour ago
This project will encompass the novel ideas of cryptocurrencies and asset management through decentralized ledgers, based on blockchain technology.

Save
Give gold

level 1
Walekzy
1 point
·
1 hour ago
The platform fees will depend on the performance of the real estate portfolio. We believe the most transparent and interest-aligning formula is a profit share fee from growth of real estate portfolio, between managing company (the Elements Estates team) and platform which will function as an incentive to achieve the best possible returns for our users.

Save
Give gold

level 1
olacube
1 point
·
1 hour ago
Elements Estates will be creating a blockchain-based platform backed by a unique portfolio of real estate deriving from banks’ distressed asset.

Save
Give gold

level 1
ifeakinola
1 point
·
47 minutes ago
Elements Estates platform has also included the functionality to acquire #ELES tokens with Fiat currency at market price of the ELES token, plus additional fee (up to 4%)? So that potential buyers outside crypto world can easily participate.

Save
Give gold

level 1
Adejamall
1 point
·
46 minutes ago
KYC is important to ascertain the credibility of the investors coming to the platform. I very much like the process by the team to make the platform free from fraudulent activities

Save
Give gold

level 1
wealthspy
1 point
·
45 minutes ago
Thanks to the strategic use of token, the Elements Estates project will create its own eco-system managed by the platform.
GodfatherofAlts

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

I read about the fund in the whitepaper but can you please tell me a little bit more about this will this mainly be a saving fund ?
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

This light countries are where you are going to expand  or already start in theese countries ?
todavenera

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

What is EE project backup´ is there will come a real estate crysis?

In real life we can see a huge dumps in last crysis   

i'm curious about crypto, token ecosystem, backed systems, pool and so on

thanks for answers

Elements Estates

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

I read about the fund in the whitepaper but can you please tell me a little bit more about this will this mainly be a saving fund ?

ICO company will transfer funds to foundation. This step we will add because of contributors security as this foundation will than act as perpetuum mobile. Portfolio will just grow. Foundation will than transfer funds to EU regulated fund. Reason for this is easier possibility of leverage. This scheme is also tax optimized so majority of profits generated through portfolio management will remain as gain in portfolio.
Elements Estates

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

https://image.ibb.co/nvq9RV/map-ee.png
This light countries are where you are going to expand  or already start in theese countries ?

Our first main target countries are Greece, Cyprus, Croatia and Slovenia. The other highlighted countries are the possibilities in the near future.
Elements Estates

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

thanks for answers

Our buffer is distress purchase price in first line. So we have time to react. Every crisis takes some time to evolve to its maximum and reaches its full impact. Because of mentioned buffer we have time to detect it after it starts. In such scenario we would sell RE in the markets that could be impacted, very fast. We would be than able to invest in RE in areas that would start its growth cycle and prepare to enter again to the areas hit by the crisis, after they are at the bottom and RE prices reaches bottom, therefore providing again best potential.
todavenera

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

i am already whitelisted and you guys?

Completing Your KYC; An important Action After You have decided to participate in the most talked About project in the Real Estate market.

todavenera

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

thanks for answers

Our buffer is distress purchase price in first line. So we have time to react. Every crisis takes some time to evolve to its maximum and reaches its full impact. Because of mentioned buffer we have time to detect it after it starts. In such scenario we would sell RE in the markets that could be impacted, very fast. We would be than able to invest in RE in areas that would start its growth cycle and prepare to enter again to the areas hit by the crisis, after they are at the bottom and RE prices reaches bottom, therefore providing again best potential.

so it's a win win situation!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: