Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37942 times)
BlockchainMAFIAboss

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

In bear market we must invest our fiat to get the best of it and find a couple of really good long term icos and great solid ideas to have good funds in our future. I think ee is a great investment because it is based od real estates. We will need houses and company commercial real estates all the time if not more and more.
Cryptohaaans

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

SharkTank yeee Smiley

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

We believe our project is in certain media under-exposed. Reason is  that out team is not spending money unnecessarily at this point, because we believe that marketing expenditure at this  moment would not give proper results. But one of the latest articles about our project we found is in magazine CryptoWorld https://cryptoworld.si/blockchain-welcomes-real-estate-project

Cool
kajaaja

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

As the platform is on the web, it is not limited to any countries. So no matter in which country you will be at certain moment, you will be able to login and check the projects and their status.
You can expect to see on the platform first the real estate projects in the pipeline, than the projects that will be acquired by the fund and in the process of finalization and finally also the finished projects that will be available for purchase or rent. All these real estate project at the beginning will derive from SEE region, but after 2020 we plan to enter also on central European region in order to extend our operations.

ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

I like that function on platform

https://prototype.elementsestates.io/real-estate/

That is where all the portfolios will be at am I right?

That is exactly right Smiley
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

What country citizens can participate?

USA, China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Philippines and Singapore citizens are not allowed to participate in ICO. Citizens of other countries are welcome to participate.

Other can buy after everything is done later on the exchanges right ?

Exchanges are open for almost every country, yes
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

You already reaced the softcap so that means the project will carry on right? What if crowdsale is not that sucesive ?

Indeed, we already reached softcap so the project will for sure continue also after the ICO ends. Even if we get only a smaller portion of the funds during the crowdsale, this would not compromise our project as we already reached the softcap and continue to even raise this amount during the ongoing private sale. However, we would be delighted if also the crowd would show their trust in us and participate in the crowdsale once we announce the dates.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

i read whitepaper and website www.elementsestates.io

which social media EE you suggest?

We try to use all our social media channels regarding their native purpose. So depends on which channels your are already using, we would propose you to follow us there but also to join our Telegram group and get in on our newsletter to have all the latest information.
Also our Medium channel, where they can read more about the Elements Estates idea and how we resolve some problems that exists in real estate world today.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

i have few friends with a lot of money - they invest in real estate for years

what can i tell them if they want to invest in presale or you maybe have private sale?

they don't know nothing about crypto

thank you

We are currently in the private sale, so it is possible for them to participate at this very moment. I would suggest to let them have a look at the Elements Estates website: www.elementsestates.io and read the information on the website. After that we suggest to read the whitepaper for additional information
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Finding the right properties at the right time is time-consuming, coupled with price negotiation, and property renovation, prospective investors are always in bottleneck situations with liquidity issues, dubious agent, and brokers. With Elements Estates, investors only need to have the platform’s tokens to gain access to properties of choice, vote on decisions on the platform or simply be a part of the ecosystem

ELES ecosystem should be fine and constructive

where can i read more about ELES token and ECOSYSTEM?

thank you very much for all informations and links

Right here: https://elementsestates.io/en#ecosystem and in the whitepaper.
We also have written some articles about the ecosystem: https://medium.com/@elementsestates
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Is there some kind of good videos to see first and than decide if I want to read everything.?

Thank you
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

it is good to see that progress is up to date

I see that new timeline for completed platform is Jun 2019. Is that correct?

This is correct. We might adapt our timeline in the future if needed but we strongly try to communicate the dates we believe we can achieve. And for now we believe that all the milestones in updated timeline are reachable within the set dates.

Okay so the platform will be out in julY 2019 if I read this right?

Yes, this is the goal we are aiming for
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Is there some kind of good videos to see first and than decide if I want to read everything.?

Thank you

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDtOTeHuKVA
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Today Mr Silič met with our strategic advisor Mr Filip Vucagić at the Rexpo conference in Zagreb, where Mr Vucagić held the opening speech. The Rexpo is conference where domestic and foreign investors, meet the best real estate investment projects in the region. During the day Mr Silič met several international funds with NPL portfolio’s, as potential targets for our real estate investments.

this is very positive - target market
BlockchainMOON

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Today Mr Silič met with our strategic advisor Mr Filip Vucagić at the Rexpo conference in Zagreb, where Mr Vucagić held the opening speech. The Rexpo is conference where domestic and foreign investors, meet the best real estate investment projects in the region. During the day Mr Silič met several international funds with NPL portfolio’s, as potential targets for our real estate investments.

this is very positive - target market

Where did you get that on twitter?
I hope it went well the networking because croatia and see is wuere they will start or already started.
WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

We believe our project is in certain media under-exposed. Reason is  that out team is not spending money unnecessarily at this point, because we believe that marketing expenditure at this  moment would not give proper results. But one of the latest articles about our project we found is in magazine CryptoWorld https://cryptoworld.si/blockchain-welcomes-real-estate-project

Cool

Article is a great summary of the project and eles token ecosystem. When next article about some more info
I saw a couple of blog posts on steemit too. Gotta love that steem
ajlajkfluffy

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Elements Estate is offering investors worldwide seamless and direct access to a diversified portfolio of distressed real estate assets in the South Eastern Europe market (SEE) through blockchain technology. Investors from any location can tap into real estate investments opportunity with zero limitations and zero need for any third-party agencies. Its blockchain backed solution will eliminate the hassles facing the lustrous real estate industry by ensuring that buyer gets their title or deed and the seller gets their cryptocurrency payment.

i see EE team is in local markets and conferences. 2019 very promising year
linkinslo30

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Will EE project when ICO will be finished any exchange that will land on - start trading?  or this is not confirmed already?
fernkror

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

https://elementsestates.io

i apply my email to whitelist and do KYC

so i am ready now and wait for presale - crowdsale?

i will get some email when it will be started? or where will be published that?

thank you for informations
fernkror

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Changing the real estate world
Our aim is to offer everyone the opportunity to benefit from distressed and undervalued real estate asset opportunities linked to the Blockchain. To be able to do so and enable above-average liquidity of the token, we have designed the entire process in a way that the ELES token will be the only means of payment for all services and properties in our portfolio, and that the token supply will decrease with every transaction.

The ELES platform will combine the safety and stability of the real estate sector, the high-profit potential of distressed real estate deals and the transparency of the Blockchain. This will support substantial growth of the token value.

For me top3 articles to read

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/how-the-real-estate-industry-got-its-fundamentals-wrong-ef4fcd4a5fbe

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/castles-in-the-sky-and-the-trouble-with-distressed-assets-32e3fe4f5a4

https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/elements-estates-ecosystem-the-real-estate-red-ocean-market-solution-cdda03417d2e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: