Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37944 times)
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:27:27 PM

What are advisors currently doing for Elements Estates?

Real estate advisors are assessing different real estate projects together with the management of Elements Estates.  We are also bidding on some projects and the assessments have already been done there. Our strategic advisor Sanjeet is actively approaching HNWI's and Family offices for potential contributors and working on potential new partnerships, while supporting us with strategic advices. Cal Evans in helping us with business and legal issues, while Mr. Gololicic is closely monitoring blockchain developments and helping is in tuning of platform development.
dinodinodino

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

The platform will act as a closed ecosystem in which ELES tokens will be used as exclusive payment mean and offering all the services available to ELES token holders at favorable conditions regarding the general public and will be structured into the three main categories:

Residential Properties which are used to house individuals and families as their main domicile

Commercial Properties which are used by businesses to operate

Tourism Properties, which are maintained to allow part-time, or one time stays by individuals or families

The platform will serve as interaction hub between ELES token holders and the fund itself . Users of the platform will be able to see the latest projects, planned acquisitions, properties available for sale and for rent . It will use blockchain technology to verify real estate transactions that will be available for participants using ELES tokens

The fund will focus on identifying distressed assets within SEE region that can be restructured as real estate projects

Fund will strategically identify properties and acquire it at value that will be significantly lower (up to 80 percent expected) than the market price.

ok i understand that in platform - but i must have a company to make some business  there?  or i don't need?   just make transactions with eles tokens and that's it?

thanks for answer

hrbtzor

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

Hi

Where can i read more about NLP's ?

NPLs and financial institutions A performing loan will provide a bank with the interest income; it needs to make a profit and extend new loans to other customers . When customers do not meet their agreed repayment arrangements for 90 days or more, the bank must set aside more capital on the assumption that the loan will not be repaid . This reduces its capacity to provide new loans

To be successful in the long run, banks need to keep the level of non-performing loans at a minimum, so they can still earn a profit from extending new loans to customers. If a bank has too many non-performing loans on its balance sheet, its profitability will suffer because it will not earn enough money from its credit business. In addition, it will need to put money aside as a safety net in case it needs to write off the full amount of the loan at some point in time.

It means that banks could slow down their capital, which they had to devote to the provision of non-performing loans. In some cases, they were prepared to sell high-collaterals in order to clean up NPLs from their books, improving their capital adequacy, and start reusing this money

I find this in whitepaper - but you have maybe more somwhere in articles?

ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

hm i'm interested in portfolio

What kind of fees are we talking about (buying a portfolio)?

We will mostly build a portfolio of real estate, not really buying one. Maybe there might be a case, where we as Elements Estates buy a couple of different properties together (as a portfolio), but after restructuring and development, we will sell those properties separately in order to maximize the value. When purchasing a certain portfolio there are different fees connected, from legal to tax costs and some others, depends on the asset class you are buying and each countries regulations. Most important is that you take into consideration and calculation all the fees before making a decision for investment. This is then your buying price. Like you need to make good due diligence on what are also other costs that will occur during restructuring and development, before selling or renting out than each property. The final selling price which will be lower than the prices of competitive projects will have all this costs already included in this price so you don't really need to worry to witness any additional costs.
ExchangeMasterCrypto

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:03:22 PM

Do you think "big" players in the real estate world could join ELES platform because of the ELES ecosystem and token lock-down and increase of value?

Especially with "big" players this is really hard to say as they might have different approaches or even thinking of developing something similar by themselves. But when we will see the space for synergies, we will try to approach such potential future partners and propose some sort of cooperation.

RiseICORise

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:04:38 PM

By joining the Elements Estates #Telegram group, you are guaranteed to be one of the first to receive the newest #updates from the #project. You can also get in contact with one of our #admins and ask them any #question you might have.

14 hours ago
I read the group, some positive reviews. I decided once again to carefully study the technical document and invest in ICO. I hope in the future there will be a successful project!

Save

level 2
KristyThompson915
11 points
·
13 hours ago
I can't wait for this project to skyrocket. Healthy living is all I want

Save

level 2
PatRiche365
11 points
·
13 hours ago
I believe this project has what it takes to make it to the real world

Save

level 2
Steven-Graham352
11 points
·
13 hours ago
The project is coming to its end. It's time to take part. The prospects for the project are clear. Hurry up

Save

level 1
KristyThompson915
11 points
·
13 hours ago
I really like the method and idea of this project. Thank you for sharing your business ideas, the distribution structure of teams and tokens.

................ https://www.reddit.com/r/ElementsEstates/comments/akllvb/recap_by_joining_the_elements_estates_telegram/    Cool Cool
LiudmilaAnd

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

In the near future, everything will change, as cryptoeconomics is developing rapidly and many technologies are being introduced into our everyday life.
narcisek2020

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

how 2nd stage will be defined?  by funds collected in ICO?   or how?

Quick conversion of the ELES tokens via payment services provider.
(2nd stage)

A dedicated loan facility service
of the ELES token.
(2nd stage)

A payment card supporting ELES.
(2nd stage)

Real estate services with smart contracts for external properties.
(2nd stage)

Other solutions and services.
(2nd stage)
gheenomnom

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

I find about project here

Elements Estates: Distressed Market Is Not the End of the World

https://thecoinshark.net/elements-estates-distressed-market-is-not-the-end-of-the-world/

but only safe KYC is on official website yeah?
kriptarmasstah

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:11:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=vDtOTeHuKVA

interesting presentation   - i understand now how it all will work
regrattt

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

i am new in crypto space and i read all on https://Elementsestates.io  my friend is from business space he don't use Telegram and forums.

Which social chans you recommend for business proposals or private investments?
bakterijasux

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:35:27 PM

i find elementsestates project on reddit. last year i invest in one ICO with BTC

With what cryptocurrencies i can invest in Elementsestates?  and when aprox. will be presale open?

warm regards from poland
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:01:34 PM

https://elementsestates.io/

website is already in few languages - this is good for adoption in future

ExchangeMasterCrypto

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:56:03 PM

ElementsEstatesBOT:
What is the usage of the $ELES token (utility)?

Elements Estates will use the blockchain technology to verify the real estate transactions that will be available for participants using ELES tokens. Our users will be able to spend their tokens in order to purchase a real estate from our portfolio. Purchases will be transparent and processed over the blockchain by using smart contracts. Before purchasing certain real estate there will be as well a stage of real price discovery through auctions. Auction will be provably fair and transparent as anyone will be able to participate and monitor the bidding on the Ethereum blockchain. Blockchain will also be used to safely login into the platform and also to work as a proof of identity.
CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

Aaron van Hoven:
In such case we would always recommend to connect with us on LinkedIn. If your friend is active also on Facebook or Twitter, he is more than welcome to follow us also there. In case of any questions regarding private sale, he can contact us directly on info@elementsestates.io.

For all that dont use telegram and get the interesting topics
fernkror

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:24:45 AM

The ELES platform will combine the safety and stability of the real estate sector, the high-profit potential of distressed real estate deals and the transparency of the Blockchain. This will support substantial growth of the token value

will blockchain bring that transparency?   or platform itself?
linkinslo30

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:59:52 AM

Elements Estates development is lead by a team of industry veterans who have worked on the acquisition of some of the most important distressed assets in South-Eastern Europe. The team’s proven track record also involves acting as advisor to hedge funds from Western Europe to the US.

have team real business for many years and this platform will be update for their business for mass adoption in real life for us investors?

MilKravchenko1990

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:01:21 PM

The startup has great prospects! We need to wait a couple of years. the startup realizes itself.
dinodinodino

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:17:50 PM

one question admin

will you open new offices in future in countries of SEE region or everything will be done from HQ?
CryptoUnicornICO

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

I think it is not so easy now to have an ICO running and do a crowdsale.
Again some tough times for crypto, the majority of people doesnt says they are thinking long term but in fact they are scared.
I know all things need time to develop and blockchain will too. When you get across a startup you like and think about the big picture and add maybe 2 years you will see that elementsestates is a good startup with good potential to grow especially with real estates.

My opinion pt. 1 hehe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: