Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
1mile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

Hi
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello Alex.Newman, thank you for reaching out to us . Actually we are already working on Russian,Korean,Chinese & Japanese whitepaper versions as well as landing page which should be up & working next week . We will definitely inform you if we need your assistance on translations .

Good to know translations are already in process, I'll like to suggest you translate into Germany and French as this are commonly spoken language.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Venable-Jahmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the idea, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

This project rethinks about the outsourcing model and about those companies/individuals who are concerned about over budgeting and timely delivery of the bespoke software.

True! Cool  In software development, those issues about over budget and delivery delays indeed abound. Sad That's why Engineer.ai found a need, not just a want that they could focus on and then improve upon it instead.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Apart from trading on exchanges what gives NAYA token value of its own?

NAYA token will be used for all transactions on EngineerAI platform.

Will you also accept other digital currencies within your platform or will NAYA be the only one accepted?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Will you also accept other digital currencies within your platform or will NAYA be the only one accepted?

That's a great question! Cool But my gut feels that they will probably use NAYA only within their ecosystem, in order to provide value for token economic's purposes. Shocked
fritzpaulusha

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Hey admin! Could you please inform what does [NAYA] mean in your thread name: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE?
zaitsu

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Hi, guys!
Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this business.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

It looks as if your solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results. Invariably i think we have to wait to see how your platform works before we can judge it!

There are certainly more steps in this platform than the traditional method which could also add to the costs but those are there to ensure the quality of work. Otherwise unexpected events could delay the development even longer. I think with the use of AI and building blocks etc. they could cut down on the price and time. In the end, as you said gotta see it before we can judge it.
Forcovaljudg

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Hi,
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

Maybe because we can benefit a lot from blockchain in terms of transparency, decentralization, cost-effectiveness, speed and efficiency.
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

what are some of those use cases?
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Other ICO's might provide a purchase option using credit card, but some do not and usually it's to avoid issues with chargeback that's usually associated with credit card payments. Roll Eyes

I agree! Lips sealed  When investing, don't use your credit card, use either crypto &/or your extra disposable fiat funds instead. Cool

Rule of thumb, invest using your own funds and risk only what you can afford to lose as well. Cool

I agree, because of quick money making mentality many people left with losses after the market drop. As you said the safest way to go would be taking the risks you can handle with the project you believe in otherwise it's gonna be full of regrets.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

Maybe because we can benefit a lot from blockchain in terms of transparency, decentralization, cost-effectiveness, speed and efficiency.

Yeah!A s far as I know, blockchain solves a very important part of the trust and security expected by customers and contributors.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

We can make all kinds of applications except gaming and VR . The applications we have made can be similar to social media applications too like whatsapp , hike etc .
Japorms

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

We want to make any business feel confident that they can build their idea and make sure that their idea is successful. We want to match the millions of unused developer hours to projects that can use them.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

We can make all kinds of applications except gaming and VR . The applications we have made can be similar to social media applications too like whatsapp , hike etc .

Really? What is the reasons why you can't make gaming and vr applications.
Batuta

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

I love the concept of the project. Anyway do you have any link to support your posting?
KaasaLia

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
sonypower

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

Even though the whitepaper is 50 pages it is a good read.

I went first with the one pager Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't read the one pager though, would love to read more about this project. What is the link to it btw?
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Yeah! As far as I know, blockchain solves a very important part of the trust and security expected by customers and contributors.

From my perspective, blockchain is a strong technology, plus it adds great value and utility to their existing platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: