Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
Nolan1331

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.   

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

But in crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.   

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

What do you mean by Wicked fast in layman's term?

Wicked Fast means they are faster build through innovation they have guaranteed Maximum time (2x the speed) of other platforms .

Technically, it's almost like copy-pasting "standard code" when choosing features (that are already existing) on the Builder Studio's graphical user interface, so that will be fast indeed than usual rather than starting out from scratch instead.

But still, you can personalize it, add something that's unique and that's basically the only thing you'll pay extra (yet you'll be given a cost and time frame on when it will be finished) in order to complete your bespoke software idea. Grin It's that easy! Cool
Stewart Dingruts

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Hello,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?

Please do through the team previous success stories

Best regards
MAZEECM
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

But in crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

Understand your view but that is a general concern for crypto

Best regards
MaZeeCm
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

They've what they call a builderCare that servers a warranty service but basically before any project kicks off a week payment is done and subsequently if the consumer is okay with the service rendered.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

the idea of this project is huge. i honestly love it. they must have tried it at some base/core level to see if it develops satisfactory results and working projects. this is absolutely brilliant

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I believe this was answered already, it was explained extensively in their Whitepaper and it has been summarized on their One Pager too! Roll Eyes

In a nutshell, the Naya token is A PLATFORM OF TRUST.  To further explain, the Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.  Cool
Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this plan?
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Deja Vu! Shocked

Best regards
MaZeeCm

Hi MaZeeCM,

Thanks for understanding my general view, if you were indeed replying to my rhetorical question and not to the 2 other user name accounts instead. Cheesy

But seriously, what I meant to say earlier re: my "Deja Vu!" post, was actually in reference to the above posts I've replied with, which was made by two different user name accounts whose post comments are almost identical, you'd be screaming Deja Vu too (if you noticed it as well)!  Roll Eyes

Cheers! Cheesy
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

Best regards
MaZeeCm

Hi MaZeeCM,

Thanks for understanding my general view, if you were indeed replying to my rhetorical question and not to the 2 other user name accounts instead. Cheesy

But seriously, what I meant to say earlier re: my "Deja Vu!" post, was actually in reference to the above posts I've replied with, which was made by two different user name accounts whose post comments are almost identical, you'd be screaming Deja Vu too (if you noticed it as well)!  Roll Eyes

Cheers! Cheesy

Don't worry about! Lips sealed It is what it is. Undecided

Nonetheless, re: "Deja Vu!" post, I understood completely what you said about "getting permissions from regulatory authority" and "I knew what you did there," <insert witty statement> instinctively as well! Cool
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this plan?

Aside from liking and loving the ICO project - Bounty is life, of course! Roll Eyes
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
The strategy of fast token sales in the first hours after entering the exchange has long been unprofitable. In this context, the market is more profitable to keep the coin until its most stable growth.
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

I believe this was answered already, it was explained extensively in their Whitepaper and it has been summarized on their One Pager too! Roll Eyes

In a nutshell, the Naya token is A PLATFORM OF TRUST.  To further explain, the Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.  Cool

Also, engineer.ai had covered this aspect more specifically under "PLANNED FUTURE DEVELOPMENT (Betting on Content Delivery)." Cool "As each development starts, there are deadlines that can be missed. We can give the clients the opportunity to bet against this eventuality and if the deadline is missed then they will earn more tokens as recompense."
CartmanMeoro

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

Good day there.
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
ramzi44

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

i am an arabic translato , pm me if you need my help  Smiley Smiley
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

i am an arabic translato , pm me if you need my help  Smiley Smiley

This is the wrong thread to apply for this mate, here's a link to their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023540
Shaver-Biti

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

the idea of this project is huge. i honestly love it. they must have tried it at some base/core level to see if it develops satisfactory results and working projects. this is absolutely brilliant

Yes, I read on their website that engineer.ai was conceptualize in 2015 wherein Sachin had an epiphany - why not platformize this.  But the company's previous name was actually SD squared, which first started as an idea house in 2012, and in 2013 they became an AWS Partner in India wherein they started helping companies build ideas. And recently last year 2017, engineer.ai fully launches Builder V1. Cool

To make a long story short, since this isn't really a new company that's starting from scratch, engineer.ai is actually an evolution throughout the years, but is focused still on helping companies build their ideas towards completion with the use of their current Builder platform. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: