Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

I do not quite understand the concept of your plan, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
They are about to deliver the possibility to everyone to hire developers for an app, website or everything that one can need. It will be created a smart contract between the customer and the developer, through thr help of the AI thats explains to the developers the needs of the customer, makes sure that the customer pays only for the new code, since all the previous code is store and used for new purposes, and makes sure that the developers deliver in time and that the customer pays. If this is nothing new...
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

It's for us to find out and for you to know. Wink
well, the team can not ensure this before. to me, it seems a solid project, with a good team and the idea finds a market that needs it. so basically can lead to good profits indeed
medical-student

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this idea.
Yes, the bounty is live and you can find more about it on the bounty announcement. A good amount of tokens were to be shared for the bounty campaign
greennesslatern

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Their Youtube video gives a general concept of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUXRjUscxuE

it is helpful yes, thank you for sharing it
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Builder has so many good features and options. Lot's of templates as well and also for the beginners. I love the idea of putting a human assisted AI.

Have you tried it ? How was the product ?
would like to know the experience as well, if you have any with the builder to share with us
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

I like that EngineerAI will use Blockchain technology to tackle the issue with trust from both parties by implementing an escrow, blockchain technology in this market play a huge role because over the years conducting business transactions hasn't always gone smoothly.
the smart contract that the AI makes between the clients and developers is very needed for the trust issue. it will help the environment be more flowable
funcryptoguy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

What will be the main use of NAYA in the system ? Only for payment ?
it is a utility token. and most of the time it will be staked on the AI smart contract Escrows, which will make it need grow, with its value as well
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.
Will it be all inside the wallet in the engineer.ai platform? can be very helpful to not do all the movement from an exchange to another will all the fees they take as well
funcryptoguy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps   simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.
the Engineer.ai AI will help the client with his request, find the developer, tells to the developer what to program new and what is already present on the databases (so the client pays only for the new code), and makes the smart contract between both of them so the client is sure than the deliver will be made in time, and the developer knows he will have the money when he delivers the product
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.   

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

What do you mean by Wicked fast in layman's term?

Wicked Fast means they are faster build through innovation they have guaranteed Maximum time (2x the speed) of other platforms .

Technically, it's almost like copy-pasting "standard code" when choosing features (that are already existing) on the Builder Studio's graphical user interface, so that will be fast indeed than usual rather than starting out from scratch instead.

But still, you can personalize it, add something that's unique and that's basically the only thing you'll pay extra (yet you'll be given a cost and time frame on when it will be finished) in order to complete your bespoke software idea. Grin It's that easy! Cool

i was actually trying to understand for the Builder fits in the Engineer.ai project. thank you for explaining it. now i get it
funcryptoguy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
how do you think this utility token and this project can change the world?
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
than ever we can never say or know. but what the market actually proposes to customers and how developers deal the delivers, with this solution will be more easy, especially for the small business, to make improvements to their ideas and make those more appetitable to the community.
funcryptoguy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

Will all the payment be made in NAYA, or other options , such as fiat/ETH/BTC ..... is available as well ?
the utility token inside the platform and for the smart contracts made by the AI is only the NAYA token. you can purchase it inside the platform itself or in exchanges
greennesslatern

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I registered to your website the other day and they've put me on waiting list. How long do I have to wait for their confirmation? I need to see the quotation then.
the announcement about the ICO is still to be done. you can join their announcement channel on telegram. the admins have shared it some posts before. look for it
funcryptoguy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

I think they are gonna implement an exchange and not develop it, they could work with an existing exchange.
what does it mean implement but not develop? where is the utility of that?
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

i'm sorry but coding doesn't work like that
yeah you can copypaste old templates for clone projects but you need real people to engineer new projects, sorry, but this is pointless

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

yeah you can copypaste old templates for clone projects but you need real people to engineer new projects, sorry, but this is pointless

Not necessary. They never said the AI will do all the coding by themselves. Human overseeing is still required.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Will it be all inside the wallet in the engineer.ai platform? can be very helpful to not do all the movement from an exchange to another will all the fees they take as well

"Engineer.ai will not be doing the conversion itself but will integrate with an exchange and ensure it makes no commission on the conversion." This quote is from the whitepaper. People keep asking about it so let's put it here.
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

"Engineer.ai will not be doing the conversion itself but will integrate with an exchange and ensure it makes no commission on the conversion." This quote is from the whitepaper. People keep asking about it so let's put it here.

Great ! Was a little bit worried about the fee that may be charged in exchanges, glad to know that it's not the case.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

They use old templates for the common parts of the project, for anything unique coders do the work. They already are using this system and from what I'm seeing it's already working, so seems coding does work like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: