Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

Good project. Also the video on youtube tends to give most information about the project and also it really makes all major doubts clear.
I am just wondering that can we also get to know the team for some more extend? Like i can't find their linkedin in the Announcement.
It would be good if the team gets more transperant.
iHODL4

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

this project looks so prospective, both for bounty and investors. I watched the whitepaper, website, and one-pager. Complete and convincing. Hopefully, the Engineer.ai project is successful ...
Good luck Wink

Wait until you access the Builder, everything you've read and watched on the whitepaper, one-pager and on their website will give you the realization that anything is possible with Engineer.ai.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Does engineer.ai have any competition in this space?

hmm good question, i've never seen anyone doing what they do

there are competitors in build on-demand market but like you said they are unique in how the system works. AI and blockchain is only used by this project I think.

Based on what I've read so far, I believe that Engineer.ai needed to put up this ICO project in order to use NAYA and Blockchain technology with Builder, to facilitate escrow payments. Wink

And we still don't know any detail on the ICO yet

Which is pretty weird imo. They have all this set up for so long, yet no details are out yet

I'm sure most of us here are eager for more info too. I agree there should more announcement of the team on this, but maybe they are busy with preparing for the sale. For example, the website is recently updated with 4 more language, in both the site and the WP too

Nobody's perfect even the brilliant CEO of Tesla Motors has delays in all his works but when the product comes out, it's all worth the wait.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

Good project. Also the video on youtube tends to give most information about the project and also it really makes all major doubts clear.
I am just wondering that can we also get to know the team for some more extend? Like i can't find their linkedin in the Announcement.
It would be good if the team gets more transperant.

Have you viewed the white paper ?

Best regards
MazeeCM
HorseMajor

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

they need to create the choices above to enable ease in contributions and getting the naya tokens
btcEthgrand

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,

why do you think its a good project will you love to share ?
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

I see these services below in web page of Engineer.ai and I would like to inform you about these services because I like them and I assume that you will too :

UBS (Ubiquitous Billing Service) :

UBS allows you to get guaranteed discounts from AWS without any impact to your infrastructure and no reserved commitments.  We use the aggregate purchasing power of the tens of thousands of instances purchased through our platform coupled with advanced machine learning and Operations Research to buy forward capacity and get you the best possible price in the market

Intelligent Infrastructure Services :

Intelligent Infrastructure Services reduce the time spent on tedious maintenance work from  AWS Migration Service (move or copy between availability zones with a one click “machine-managed” migration process) to Backup-Monitoring and even Autonomous Auto-Scaling Setup

Upfront Cloud Wallet :

Upfront Cloud Wallet ensures you never overspend on your account or get stuck at the grocery store because your credit card is blocked (all in local currency).
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,

why do you think its a good project will you love to share ?

let me help answer this if you look at my post above this line it answer that question
HorseMajor

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

I see these services below in web page of Engineer.ai and I would like to inform you about these services because I like them and I assume that you will too :

UBS allows you to get guaranteed discounts from AWS without any impact to your infrastructure and no reserved commitments.  We use the aggregate purchasing power of the tens of thousands of instances purchased through our platform coupled with advanced machine learning and Operations Research to buy forward capacity and get you the best possible price in the market

Intelligent Infrastructure Services reduce the time spent on tedious maintenance work from  AWS Migration Service (move or copy between availability zones with a one click “machine-managed” migration process) to Backup-Monitoring and even Autonomous Auto-Scaling Setup

Upfront Cloud Wallet :

Upfront Cloud Wallet ensures you never overspend on your account or get stuck at the grocery store because your credit card is blocked (all in local currency).

Are this the list of service ? and were will the AI be of more importance >?
HorseMajor

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

they need to create the choices above to enable ease in contributions and getting the naya tokens

You mean the Tokens can be bought now ?
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Promising idea . How long has the team been on this kind of business ?
Report to moderator 

They started around 2012 it seems. Though the Builder platform is only live last year 2017

The company has on for 6 yrs now ? why need for ICO
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Still trying to rap my head around the model of the project
so i come on the platform register. and your builder helps me assemble the needed component for development
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

if the project already made 60m Usd in revenue what market where they focused on to achieve that ?
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

he codes or component you assemble to cut down on coding time are they legally right as a noob just want to know

fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

Upfront Cloud Wallet :

The methods are used for the software development process and is every one in the network entitled to buildercare
MoonCrypt

Learn and Grow

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

You mean the Tokens can be bought now ?

Have no heard any news on the ICo has it began just yet

btcEthgrand

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

AI is really become a thing that might actually replace so many jobs
i believe more automated and speedy response. i see that engineer AI taking advantage of this space  

I believe that AI may appear to actually replace traditional human or human-assisted jobs initially. But in truth, it will only open the doors towards a lot of other possibilities instead since evolution plays a larger role in our lives, which even includes AI and it's automated tasks as well. Grin

Basically, AI has many different levels and forms. Cool It isn't really just a one size fits all AI that works for everyone's needs.

Also, that's why the term "human-assisted" is still being mentioned, since the AI that's being used on Builder is being used to simply save time (writing or coding the same software that's already been written beforehand) and in the process it enables this seamless process to become a commodity instead (thereby lowering the average billing price for that very basic or common code that's needed to complete the client's request). Cool

Precisely! Cool To put it in simpler terms perhaps, the common code or software can be attributed to common spare parts that's needed in order to create the bespoke software request. Wink And the code or software that's going to be created that's going to be unique, to differentiate the original software idea from other existing software needs by the client, is now going to be the original code (unique code or software) that Engineer.ai's developers, designers and product managers on their network will be creating.

hmmm those points are great! but how will the platform actually surpass is market expectations 
MoonCrypt

Learn and Grow

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

What are the different applications your platforms could build?just wondering if they covers small businesses as well.

Yes, small businesses are very much welcome! You can build mobile apps, websites, marketplace, ecommerce, wearables, etc. 

another important factor will it be an affordable platform ?
and will there be any form of incentive for referrals

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: