Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
iHODL2

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

So now news about the sale yet ? I'm a little surprised, consider all the bounty programs been running for a while. Also i heard that EAI team will attend WebSummit event. Will you guys live stream your speech there ?
The sale details will be announced soon. Please stay tuned with us.
Regarding the Web Summit, the core team will be attending this event in the next few weeks, we'll keep our community members updated with latest info.  Be sure to follow our Twitter and other social accounts to be the first to know.

It's not that hard to set up a live stream for the speech only. Would be great for many of us to watch the team live  Cheesy

I agree with you, everyone would be happy if they'll see the core teams live in action.

I didn't see this earlier! Shocked  Nonetheless, I'm all for this as well.

I know they're watching us and listens to our requests.

So let them see and hear us. Wink

Be careful in what you're wishing for, it might just come true! Grin Cool
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

How much does it cost?

Yes, the cost will be a factor but as long as the software is conferred or build the way I want it to, then cost will no longer matter.

Quality is much more important. The cost will be a secondary factor.

I agree, the Quality of the software will always be the priority of a client and the price of it will always be just the second priority.

Come to think of it, with the promise of about 1/3 savings of the usual cost involved when requesting for bespoke software development, including the seamless integration of payments via the use of the escrow system by integrating it with smart contracts to the blockchain, this ICO project is definitely worth a second look. Wink
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.
is there any guide of how to use it? do you have your app delivered yet?

I would like to ask the same question.I also want to know how it is being maintained.

Well the Builder platform itself is already live. You can check that out in their site. The price ranges from 3k~80k USD.

But this is still not related to crypto nor related to using the NAYA token, including the escrow payment system. Roll Eyes

I agree that Builder is only one part of the puzzle, but more importantly the utilization of the NAYA token, including the escrow payment system are key parts that made us all take a second look at Engineer.ai in the first place. Roll Eyes

At some point, they've got to provide us with some information about the ICO TGE launch. Shocked  Just saying.

Honestly, I can't blame them for not launching yet during this bear market that we have right now. Cry But cheer up guys, the month is almost over and the year is almost over too. Cool For all we know, the ICO TGE details could be disclosed anytime now. Grin

End year/Chrismas time is always busy time for crypto. Seem like a good time for EAI to launch their TGE.

Based on past historical data, I totally agree. Cool Definitely, they're just waiting for the right time for the market to react positively towards investing on the right ICO, that's why Engineer.ai is doing all of this to ensure that everybody's informed accordingly about what they're offering. Wink
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

I saw the builder on a product rating website. People seem to be really satisfied with it. Good job team!

On that note, which product website are you actually referring to? Roll Eyes
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.
is there any guide of how to use it? do you have your app delivered yet?

I would like to ask the same question.I also want to know how it is being maintained.

Well the Builder platform itself is already live. You can check that out in their site. The price ranges from 3k~80k USD.

But this is still not related to crypto nor related to using the NAYA token, including the escrow payment system. Roll Eyes

I agree that Builder is only one part of the puzzle, but more importantly the utilization of the NAYA token, including the escrow payment system are key parts that made us all take a second look at Engineer.ai in the first place. Roll Eyes

At some point, they've got to provide us with some information about the ICO TGE launch. Shocked  Just saying.

Honestly, I can't blame them for not launching yet during this bear market that we have right now. Cry But cheer up guys, the month is almost over and the year is almost over too. Cool For all we know, the ICO TGE details could be disclosed anytime now. Grin

End year/Chrismas time is always busy time for crypto. Seem like a good time for EAI to launch their TGE.

Based on past historical data, I totally agree. Cool Definitely, they're just waiting for the right time for the market to react positively towards investing on the right ICO, that's why Engineer.ai is doing all of this to ensure that everybody's informed accordingly about what they're offering. Wink
It's a solid plan I've to say and the market might better soon
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

How much does it cost?

Yes, the cost will be a factor but as long as the software is conferred or build the way I want it to, then cost will no longer matter.

Quality is much more important. The cost will be a secondary factor.

I agree, the Quality of the software will always be the priority of a client and the price of it will always be just the second priority.

Come to think of it, with the promise of about 1/3 savings of the usual cost involved when requesting for bespoke software development, including the seamless integration of payments via the use of the escrow system by integrating it with smart contracts to the blockchain, this ICO project is definitely worth a second look. Wink

Let's be real guys! Roll Eyes If you're into bespoke software creation, you are certainly going to be the core target market of Engineer.ai, of course. Cool
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

Yeah, they've been in existence since 2012, I believe their track record can speak for it's self.

It sure can, I just hope they can continue this trend after blockchain integration.

Technically, since Builder is already an existing platform by Engineer.ai, the only way to go is to save money (approximately 1/3 of the cost involved), improve and hasten bespoke software development (since automation of programming tasks are implemented via Builder already), while ensuring that the timeline for the development cycle gets completed in the reasonable time that's expected (due to the use of escrow using smart contracts on the blockchain). Wink
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

Yeap. You're right mate 👍
entersandman2907

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?

We'll get it once it's available. But for the meantime, we can play around with Builder platform first.

Is it for free to try it out?
entersandman2907

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

I like the idea of using Smart Contracts to manage escrow payments, we can ensure that clients’ funds are protected and they are therefore ensured successful delivery of the project.
The idea will give the customer some sort of confidence knowing the developers will not be paid if the job done is not up to there satisfaction.

I think both will benefit from this. Developers will be motivated to finish the work on time without sacrificing the quality.

This is the whole idea behind it. To get more security that everything will go as it should be
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

This is awesome! I'm sad that I missed on the bounty campaign but I'm not sure if it's still running or not. I don't have enough to invest currently but I would love to see this project succeed. It's a good concept but very difficult to get out there when there's so much competition out there.

I think the bounty is still up and running, heard it ends in December so you can still join the ride.

For bounty related questions, you can go to @csbounty on telegram.

Best regards,
MazeeCM
entersandman2907

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

was wondering if China is prohibited from joining the sale, why still add a chinese version of the website and WP?

We'll it does not mean they can't get to know the project. Also there are the Chinese people resident in other countries
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

Also don't forget about the efficiency and reduced delivery costs

It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.
Mr_know_it_all000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?

If the AI can write better unique codes than humans we could see that happen.

I don't think AI will be writing unique codes, rather just write codes that are usually at every software. And this will reduce the cost and time of delivery
Mr_know_it_all000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?

I guess by the end of the year the token sale will go live

We'll get it once it's available. But for the meantime, we can play around with Builder platform first.
Mr_know_it_all000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

But I believe they should go only for crypto payments.. This way everyone has to convert in Naya. And it's price will go up
Mr_know_it_all000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

True, I'm glad engineer.ai decided to integrate blockchain technology.

Everything is better with blockchain. Also it will add cool features like immutability, security and transparency
entersandman2907

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

True, I'm glad engineer.ai decided to integrate blockchain technology.

Everything is better with blockchain. Also it will add cool features like immutability, security and transparency
They are all great features to make a good project, to great Wink
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

I am curious to know if Builder is capable of upgrading ready made software like adding features into it required by clients.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

I am curious to know if Builder is capable of upgrading ready made software like adding features into it required by clients.

Yes it can be done .I believe there are a bunch of addition and support possible to existing applications.Any already built up application if needs additional features which can be supported with API’s is possible to be built with Builder.For exaample, if someone wishes to add an additional feature like recommendation engine, chat bot, etc which can be added to an existing app through API’s, all such developments are made possible through builder for existing apps.Also, the entire cloudops solutions are available which allows for managing the entire cloud infrastructure and providing support for the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: