Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Byteball shitcoin?  (Read 392 times)
dalin19

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

I don't know who will draw the cost of altcoin however I surmise that is something worth being thankful for the market. Since it's a solid development and the cost of coins is steady and not overlooked with the value drops.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

I don't think so, Byteball is an awesome and expensive coin. Im still remember I have joined their bounty a long while ago and is managed by yahoo62278. They paid me and I sold my Byteball when is reached 0.024BTC per GBYTE. They have good mobile wallet included awesome bot features.

Also, I hear Byteball is a popular coin in Milan, Italy. There are 124 businesses in Milan who participate in Byteball cashback program or accept Bytes.

https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/996417507295719424
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

even though I didn't join the ICO Byteball campaign but I'm sure the coin you got from byteball won't be shitcoin, isn't this project managed by yahoo62278? I'm sure the price will grow again
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

I read about Byteball before and I had a very good impression about this coin. It was alleged that Byteball is quite capable of bypassing and replacing ethereum in ICO projects. I think that this is a fairly promising coin.

ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

This coin had a good start initially. It even is a legit project. But for some reason, since last year, the coin has been losing a lot of the investors. One obvious reason could be that it has been very inactive recently.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

This coin had a good start initially. It even is a legit project. But for some reason, since last year, the coin has been losing a lot of the investors. One obvious reason could be that it has been very inactive recently.
Apparently, this coin stopped growing from the dev team, they abandoned it and caused investors to leave it last year. Now it has become a shitcoin and no one cares

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

if there is only one altcoin that is not a complete shitcoin that one altcoin is Byteball! it is not the best coin and it certainly has a lot of downsides such as the premine but it definitely is not a shitcoin.
most of the things you posted here are nonsense. like saying 3 ICO on it were scams. ALL the ICOs are scams, it doesn't matter which platform they are on. and that is people's fault not the platform. at least byteball is not an ICO platform only like Ethereum. so you can't call it shitcoin because it has other usages such as being a currency. and its TPS is a lot higher than 15. it is just that nobody uses it like any other altcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pineapple express

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

it is just that nobody uses it like any other altcoin
Always thought shitcoins is altcoins without usage.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Byteball was a project worth the time and investment. But for some reason it went down. It was not a shit coin initially but as time went by, their activities reduced and thus they lost more and more investors as time went by.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

There old once every month airdrop conspire was what intrigued me in it in any case yet it just deteriorated and the cost was excessively flimsy so I abandoned it and sold up and proceeded onward. I won't recommend it at all.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

It is not at all categorical to point out an adjective for a currency without much knowledge. Anyway if you had problems with this coin we can understand, but where the negative point of this currency? Perhaps their prices are high by the quality and demand of it and we can consider the scope and need of the project. Overall, the project is unlikely to be a bad one. Wink

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

I can not say anything like that, because very often it happened that this project was very expensive and it was full enough to work with this project, as far as I can remember they constantly made drops that were of great value.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

I don't think that byteball is a shitcoin. I profited from this coin during the bull run. It is a great coin I guess based on what I know.
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

This coin was initially a good one and had investors too. But last year there seemed to be no activities of it thus the coin just lost the market and ended up being one that seemed to be useless.
lol. No idea what you're talking about. Most of these users don't, just butthurt that price dropped because airdrops stopped

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

I don't think so, Byteball is an awesome and expensive coin. Im still remember I have joined their bounty a long while ago and is managed by yahoo62278. They paid me and I sold my Byteball when is reached 0.024BTC per GBYTE. They have good mobile wallet included awesome bot features.

Also, I hear Byteball is a popular coin in Milan, Italy. There are 124 businesses in Milan who participate in Byteball cashback program or accept Bytes.

I don't agree that byteball is categorized as shitcoin.
Unlike others, byteball has applications in the market.
Aside from that tweet, you can read other recent updates in steemit

https://steemit.com/byteball/@malos10/byteball-use-a-thon-byteball-a-new-method-of-paymet-to-improve-the-quality-of-life-for-venezuelans

https://steemit.com/byteball/@ctrl-alt-nwo/byteball-reasons-why-it-s-a-good-crypto-and-why-steemians-should-hang-on-to-their-free-bytes

From that, I don't understand why the OP is saying that the adoption is practically non-existent??
Maybe, they are not so active in the forum but still doing their works behind the scene.
The dev team as far as I know are genuine and will not create a shitcoin.
This has been in the market for so long that it's unfair to label it as such.
Come to think of it, the price is low right now as all the other alts also, and so bitcoin.
But hey, their price is not comparable to the real shitcoins out there.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

I don't agree that byteball is categorized as shitcoin.
Unlike others, byteball has applications in the market.
Aside from that tweet, you can read other recent updates in steemit

https://steemit.com/byteball/@malos10/byteball-use-a-thon-byteball-a-new-method-of-paymet-to-improve-the-quality-of-life-for-venezuelans

https://steemit.com/byteball/@ctrl-alt-nwo/byteball-reasons-why-it-s-a-good-crypto-and-why-steemians-should-hang-on-to-their-free-bytes

From that, I don't understand why the OP is saying that the adoption is practically non-existent??
Maybe, they are not so active in the forum but still doing their works behind the scene.
The dev team as far as I know are genuine and will not create a shitcoin.
This has been in the market for so long that it's unfair to label it as such.
Come to think of it, the price is low right now as all the other alts also, and so bitcoin.
But hey, their price is not comparable to the real shitcoins out there.

I agree with you if Byteball repeats shitcoin.
if you don't like it doesn't mean you have to spread hatred like this.
indeed the market is currently not good for all altcoins, so stay calm in controlling yourself.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Not at all, Byteball is everything but shitcoin, their development on early 2018 was good, even they got some big adoption and community engagement around the world earlier this year (such as in Milan, and some Europe country) you can watch on their twitter, and I think that was their peak development. But then bad things happened to the crypto market in general, and Byteball was one of the worst alt to take it. Later on when crypto market recover, I believe Byteball will be one of few coins that runs on the significant bullish.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

I was highly critical of the initial distribution and the continued chopping and changing of ideas of how to distribute at a whim

HOWEVER

From all of the designs out there anonymint found it of interest and I believe jl777 grabbed up some

I would therefore assume it is better than 99.99% of dog shit on here including most of the top 50

The distribution will take some time to balance out but i expect when it does .....

The assumption older project are less of a potential investment vehicle is a big mistake of noobs here

TONYCH does not listen to his community for the most part that is the most worrying thing ... but that he has extreme talent I have little doubt.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

to be fair, byteball has a good record on my list, i used to have bytes and i got delays on converting, twice, but they have gained my trust when i got my transaction done after a long wait, maybe they are coping up with the whole system, byeball is nice, maybe you should try it for your self, give the chance and fund, i will still buy this coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Although I do not hold this coin but with the research I have done about it to know how potential it is, I do not think it is a shitcoin because it has good ideas and also some promising features.

I agree, and one more thing yahoo6227 was the campaign manager of byteball signature campaign and also yahoo was one of the best campaign manager with highest trust rate so i dont think he will accept this job if it is not a good coin. And i think the campaign was run almost 2 months if im not mistaken. There for byteball is not a shitcoin. It is a good coin to hold too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: